Richard The Third.

tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was just watching the news and they showed a clip of a film made about him, looked like a right nasty bugger!

The princes in the tower story is so intriguing and I may find out more about him and get a book or something. I've got a lot of History to learn, what with my Mary Queen Of Scots/Anne Boleyn thread :D

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is already many threads about richard the third
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is already many threads about richard the third

No I mean one on him as person/king. Not one on him being found :D
  • Ian AberdonIan Aberdon Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can give him a decent burial now...a hearse, a hearse, my kingdom for a hearse... :D

(OK, I know it's been said already... :D )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just watching the news and they showed a clip of a film made about him, looked like a right nasty bugger!

The princes in the tower story is so intriguing and I may find out more about him and get a book or something. I've got a lot of History to learn, what with my Mary Queen Of Scots/Anne Boleyn thread :D

You apparently have come to your own conclusion...as there was no written record of what happened to the princes ..but many assumptions,so take your pick and be no nearer to the truth than when you started...Shakespears version may have been different though
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    It's like the ghost of yappy is walking the DS:GD halls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear it seems I've offended some :D
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracey, I liked it better when you were getting your knickers in a twist about Tesco deliveries. Go back to stuff like that please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tracy, in your historical threads you really come across as an intelligent, educated person and I can't quite merge that with the freaked out Tesco online order person :confused:
  • moondewmoondew Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnny-br wrote: »
    Tracy, in your historical threads you really come across as an intelligent, educated person and I can't quite merge that with the freaked out Tesco online order person :confused:

Intelligent people can get freaked out, in fact I'd say they're more likely to be like that than stupid people.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    moondew wrote: »
    Intelligent people can get freaked out, in fact I'd say they're more likely to be like that than stupid people.:rolleyes:

I take it you haven't read about the OP's crazy adventures with Tesco online or their bizarre jobcentre related antics.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    I take it you haven't read about the OP's crazy adventures with Tesco online or their bizarre jobcentre related antics.

Do you ever reply to the thread discussion or do you always just comment on the OP?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »

Yes I have read the tesco thread, it was hilarious. :D
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We already have threads on this You smelly little dogs pizzle :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admit I overreacted with the Tesco stuff but I was worried, it was my first few times ordering. I've calmed down a bit now (a bit anyway :p).

I wouldn't say I'm intelligent but I do get freaked out like the best of us sometimes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to watch that documentary on C4 last night but I missed it and for some reason 4od doesn't work on this PC! :mad:
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    I thought this was about poo.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like the ghost of yappy is walking the DS:GD halls

...as written by William Shakespeare/Francis Bacon...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any good movies about Richard?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Try Richard III:)
    Forum Member

Too obvious. Way too obvious.
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Was it a Tesco car park he was hiding in?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I mean other movies except the Lauren Olivier one, you know like TV series etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted to watch that documentary on C4 last night but I missed it and for some reason 4od doesn't work on this PC! :mad:

It's being repeated tonight at 9pm on 4seven.;)
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    They can give him a decent burial now...a hearse, a hearse, my kingdom for a hearse... :D

(OK, I know it's been said already... :D )
    They're now arguing where to bury him. Well you shouldn't have dug the ****er up then!