So, the next 24 hours...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
Forum Member
... what will you all be doing? :p

I know I'm feeling the most nervous I have for a result yet... obviously as it's the semi-final, we all have our favourites, etc...

I miss the results being announced an hour or so later than the main show... oh, to have that back again! :) Can only imagine how the contestants feel...

Without being overly biased towards your favourite... who do you honestly think is in danger tomorrow evening?

I'm an Olly fan, but I can see he's not safe... but I think it'll be a very close call between him and Danyl tomorrow. Joe is obviously safe, and even though I dislike Stacey, I don't think she'll be leaving just yet. So... opinions?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
    Forum Member
    Anyone...?
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will vote for Joe as he has my sympathy.

The show was so bad tonight, it needs to end. :mad:

What the heeeeelllllll is this lovely young man who has an amazing talent doing in there. The standard against him was o poor. :(
  • ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ill be voting like mad for Olly...

But I'm starting to feel like my phone calls are just on a lost cause... Cowell just keeps giving him awful songs,and it's pretty clear Joe's going to win and end up on a show in London somewhere in a few years...

Olly was the favourite to win right from the start,but he's lost his support because his songs haven't given him the opportunity to show how capable he is.
  • mr.ianmr.ian Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody really cares. They're all mediocre at best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Well I will be doing housework, washing and ironing you know normal household everyday things for most mums, no shopping though.

Then I will sit with my dinner and a nice cuppa to watch the results show.

Hate this Sunday show think it is just about them making more money, and think it should be over for the fans and act alike in one night.

Who do I think is not safe, Stacey and Olly to be honest with you as I think Dan upped his game and was better than both of them.

GG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i voted for stacey, i hope she's safe!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    voting for danyl and eatin my sunday dinner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love stacey couldn't care about the rest....

who do i think's going? stacey :cry::(:cry::(:cry::(:cry::(:cry:

maybe all fans will feel like this (that their fave will go) but Joe is 100% safe
    Danyl got the best slot and ASHLEY from series 3 is the ONLY person to be eliminated after performing LAST.

olly's the "certain" one to go - meaning fans will vote for him like mad.
    leaving stacey...

also 4th place = somone who's never been in the bottom two.

if history is to go by, joe or stacey will be gone - obviously stacey will lose to joe...

bye stace :cry:
    Forum Member
    ncl*girl wrote: »
    Ill be voting like mad for Olly...

But I'm starting to feel like my phone calls are just on a lost cause...

I've just thought the exact same thing. I've already voted countless times for Olly, but I'm wondering whether it's all worth it... I don't mind paying if it'll get him to the final (I know he won't win, but I'd still love him to be there next week), but if he goes out tomorrow night? ... :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't bother getting nervous, the show aint that important. :p

Ollys strong favourite to go mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be voting for Joe!!!

Even though I think he's going :( And all these he's safe posts don't help at all! In fact I think its opinion like these that will make him go :(
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tye111 wrote: »

Even though I think he's going :( And all these he's safe posts don't help at all! In fact I think its opinion like these that will make him go :(
    god we all know boring joe is safe i would bet my house on it,is this a ploy for joe to get more votes.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    Tye111 wrote: »

Joe is safe, more chance of Jedward winning a grammy next year than Joe leaving tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    god we all know boring joe is safe i would bet my house on it,is this a ploy for joe to get more votes.:rolleyes:

Agreed. I wish I supported Joe... his fans should be more confident than ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »

First of all did you really need to insult him knowing I favoured him?

And secondly no its not a ploy to get more votes... I think at this point in the competition most people have made their minds up about their favourites. It is actually how I genuinely feel... Diana Vickers was favourite this time last year and yet she went... Leon won despite Rhydian being favourite. I think history shows I have a right to be worried about Joe's fate :rolleyes: :confused:
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly's 2nd performance was really odd - he was nervous and dancing hysterically and appeared desperate.
    Danyl's 2nd performance was great - exciting stage presence and a powerful vocal - despite some shaky early notes, he showed great vocal tone and emotionally connected with the song.
    Therefore I think Danyl will push Olly down into last place.
    Although ..Stacey OUGHT to go because..she can't sing! She has been coached to belt impressively some low notes but she is not a natural singer at all ..sorry Stacey fans!
  • wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ncl*girl wrote: »
    Olly was the favourite to win right from the start,but he's lost his support because his songs haven't given him the opportunity to show how capable he is.

No, Danyl was seen as the favourite and it did him untold damage. And if Olly has lost support it's because he hasn't produced the goods, despite reams of positive press coverage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Will Be Voting For Danyl :)
  • thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im a joe fan and feel sick for him....but as said earlier i think all fans are nervous.....last year my fav was diana......im always nerous...im hoping joe and stacey get through
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to the top 4 contestants. Although I am a Stacey fan, I do wish all the contestants luck. Whoever is out tomorrow has done themself proud:)

In answer to the question, I will probably be drinking coffee and tea, having a bath and washing my hair:D
  • DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,241
    Forum Member
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    I will vote for Joe as he has my sympathy.

The show was so bad tonight, it needs to end. :mad:

What the heeeeelllllll is this lovely young man who has an amazing talent doing in there. The standard against him was o poor. :(

I agree, the show went bad when Jedward left. None of the remaining contestants have the X-Factor.
  • JoHoJoHo Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if the public had any balls they'd vote for danyl, but i think theyll vote joe