Does anyone miss Sharon ?

Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
Forum Member
I got to thinking about the first two episodes and it all seems rather ...... bland ?

I then remembered how unpredictable it was when Sharon was on board :

Throwing water over Louis
Walking out and " quitting" on Dermot's first live show
Unashamedly flirting with young male contestants
Telling it straight out to Steve Brookstein
Bashing into the door because she and Louis were laughing hysterically

Admittedly she is a bit of an old harridan, but at least she was entertaining. Katy Perry could fill her shoes nicely as she is a complete nutjob !

What do you think ?

Comments

• TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    No.

I miss Dannii though :(
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do I miss an old hag who was desperate for attention, rude, vile and didnt even give a crap about her acts.............NO !

Sharon is better off on AGT
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't miss her though would like her back. Everybody likes Sharon though some won't come out and admit it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Release Me wrote: »
    Don't miss her though would like her back. Everybody likes Sharon though some won't come out and admit it.

Well we don't chant out that we love or hate someone....we leave that to you
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    yes ,the sooner she comes back the better. Love sharon, she made it fun.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Cant stand katy Perry.She looks like a blow up sex dolly on too much sugar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »

Throwing water over Louis
    Walking out and " quitting" on Dermot's first live show
    Unashamedly flirting with young male contestants
    Telling it straight out to Steve Brookstein
    Bashing into the door because she and Louis were laughing hysterically

The Steve Brookstein-thing and her walking out of the live show are not so much her qualities.
    On a live show to insult in a very bad way a canidate isn't a quality for a judge even if the canidate is absolutely unlikeable.
    And walking out of a liveshow and leave your canidates alone who are bottom 2 on your first liveshow, who have no experience and need someone to support them is also hardly a recommendation.

I do think she was entertaining, But at times she was a rubbish judge and rubbish mentor. And she crossed the line many times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may be good entertainment value, for making a fool of her self, but she does not have the correct qualifications to judge. She had 4 seasons to prove it, but instead remained selfish and only cared for herself.

I was a massive Sharon fan, but season 4 when she ditched her category, was just disgusting and her behavior was out of the question.
  • Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Does anyone miss Sharon ?

I certainly don't.:mad:

Dreadful, horrible, self-centred, obnoxious, plastic, venomous bitches are not to my taste at all.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I miss her, Sharon was what X factors about. If Danni,s a singer as people say, how come her music never got into the charts.
  • Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    jeremyc wrote: »
    Yes, I miss her, Sharon was what X factors about. If Danni,s a singer as people say, how come her music never got into the charts.

It did.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dannii_Minogue_discography
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from memory the uk charts peak

I begin to wonder = 2# went gold
    Who do you love now = 3# went gold
    Put the needle on it = 7# went gold
    Don't wanna lose this feeling = 5#
    All I wanna do =4# went gold
    Jumpt to the beat = 8#
    Love and kissess = 8# went gold
    This is it = 10# went gold
    You wont forget about me = 8#
    Success = 8#
    Jump to the beat 8# went gold
    Baby love = 8#
    Everything I wanted = 15#
    So under pressure 20#
    Perfection 11#
    Disremembrance = 21#
    This is the way 27#

Never a hit?....sorry but your stupidity makes me laugh:D That is a pretty good chart run. No one really understands how hard it is to even crack the top 50.....people think it is easy, but it is actually not. I would wonder if you released a single where it would chart?.....prob would not even chart at all. A number 1 single does not make you worthy of a singer.

From maybe the songs that didnt become a hit in the uk include:

Get in to you
    Touch me like that ( became a 1# club hit but )
    Loves on every corner
    Dont wanna take this pain
  • ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Release Me wrote: »
    Don't miss her though would like her back.

I agree with this really, like I still think the X Factor is good without her, but it would be better if she came back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member

More tosh from you, Jeremy, you silly queen.

Dannii has had 14 top 20 hits and 4 albums. So her music did infact chart.
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    *Jupiter* wrote: »
    The Steve Brookstein-thing and her walking out of the live show are not so much her qualities.
    On a live show to insult in a very bad way a canidate isn't a quality for a judge even if the canidate is absolutely unlikeable.
    And walking out of a liveshow and leave your canidates alone who are bottom 2 on your first liveshow, who have no experience and need someone to support them is also hardly a recommendation.

I do think she was entertaining, But at times she was a rubbish judge and rubbish mentor. And she crossed the line many times.

Hi Jupiter ... I happen to agree with you , I found her rude and ignorant as well ! She had the entertainment factor though ....

I was just interested to hear what other people thought.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LMAO

THIS is why people should do some research before posting complete CR*P.

Your point about judges having had chart success but raving about Sharon isn't helped by the fact that Sharon has never even released a record but yet you'd rather see her back!

It's funny to see people making idiots of themselves though I suppose :D:D
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Not at all, defo miss dannii tho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    no but miss dannii
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XF is very bland now, but I think that is the way Simon likes it. He has total control, he says jump and the other 3 judges say "how high"! Sharon is very entertaining and a great laugh, and great mates with Simon, but I don't see her ever coming back to XF full time.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find watching nasty, vicious old bullies entertaining at all.

So no, I don't miss her in the slightest. I wouldn't even have her back at the expense of Cheryl.
  • Dave HawkDave Hawk Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Certainly not after inflicting that Chico on my sensitive lugholes
  • camercamer Posts: 5,237
    Forum Member
    I miss her as shes funny and makes the show watchable, I think people take this show far to seriously as its only a talent show that proper singers wouldnt touch with a bargepole.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,525
    Forum Member
    Sharon in Series 1-3 was fine (barring the Steve Brookstein finale blip).

Series 4 she was awful - and she clearly didn't take Dannii coming in well - her category didn't really help as they were all went quickly (one of em being the happy slapper Emily).

In the end she didn't help herself.

It worked with the 3 original judges, it now works with the 4 judges - however it didn't work in Series 4.
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Loathsome woman, don't miss her one bit.
  • hornbeamhornbeam Posts: 9,483
    Forum Member
    I loved Sharon - I really miss her on it. She was so funny - plus having kids of her own made her for me anyway more endearing.. .