Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

I have to say, I have found Sensei's post very informative with regards to legalities etc. I also think she is a fair fm and willing to accept arguements put to her in a pleasant manner without being nasty. Even Kp's avid supporters have acknowledged this in the past.:)

I agree. :)
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read about the Kelly Brook stuff elsewhere.

However I only read about the Cipriani thing on this thread & I do believe her life is dissected & analyzed on here. :)

Yeah just like there is a similar thread about PA that get's the same treatment from some poeple....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't, she isn't.

I see her as doing what she's said she would do, and that she has been wronged re: cc. Whether she deserved it or not i guess people will argue, but no i don't feel she is whiter than white and does play the media "game".

Cyril, being "in the business" and knowing KP, do you have a vested interest in the cc? You appear to be aware of more facts than most?
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

However I only read about the Cipriani thing on this thread & I do believe her life is dissected & analyzed on here. :)

With lots of respect and so sorry to bring him up, isn't that what happens on the other thread as well, dissecting and analyzing are what threads are about?:)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Yeah just like there is a similar thread about PA that get's the same treatment from some poeple....:)
    With lots of respect and so sorry to bring him up, isn't that what happens on the other thread as well, dissecting and analyzing are what threads are about?:)

Not to the extent it does on here but just my opinion:)
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

See....you find out so much info on this thread .
    An absolute mine of relevant and irrelevant and irreverent information and really worth continuing to read.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to your comments on here SS.:)

Ta Scotty, it's been a while so I'm a bit rusty but it should be fun. And thanks for your earlier comments, I think most of us are here for light-hearted amusement (I find the ignore list very useful for the people who seem to want to make it personal ;)) It's usually more interesting when everyone stays on topic and sticks to arguing the point :)
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? i have read some pretty nasty things on there.

granted he doesn't get pulled apart for his slagging off of others in his newspaper/magazine column or tweeting about exes private parts or how one ex better be worried about stolen pictures...or wait he hasn't done any of those...wrong person ...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Ta Scotty, it's been a while so I'm a bit rusty but it should be fun. And thanks for your earlier comments, I think most of us are here for light-hearted amusement (I find the ignore list very useful for the people who seem to want to make it personal ;)) It's usually more interesting when everyone stays on topic and sticks to arguing the point :)

Like I said before, I really enjoy reading the info you post on here, good to hear from someone with a bit of legal knowledge:) I agree that it should all be for amusement and not taken too seriously, although I have found that some FM's can be pretty unpleasant about posters on this thread....
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree - she has done what she's said she's done and not expose the kids more to the media (other than H - who does rare things to support the charity that helps him) and she has definitely stepped back and been more selective about what she does. She's never said she's retiring and she will obviously still keep her public image up as its her business - but the last few weeks of people here searching for info and coming back with just a load of vague speculation that has for the most part turned out to be false says a lot. If a legal case does turn out that various companies/people were working against her (not disputing she has done some crazy things in the past as well) I think it will raise a few eyebrows about how she's been treated. All i would have liked her to get would have been an equal footing after the first divorce (rather than one person IF TRUE getting ahead based on slagging her off and having people working for him act against her) and for her not to be ripped off by the people who at the time she had been paying to do a job for her.

Don't know much about the court case to be fair, and, from what I do know about her, PA and CAN, it's probably 6 of one half a dozen of the other IMHO. I'll never like her or respect her, but I do actually hope that her and Kev are happy and that she calms the f*ck down, appreciates what she's got and starts keeping herself more private.

granted he doesn't get pulled apart for his slagging off of others in his newspaper/magazine column or tweeting about exes private parts or how one ex better be worried about stolen pictures...or wait he hasn't done any of those...wrong person ...:)

PA and KP are two peas in a pod in so many ways. But some are so blinkered.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She is also STILL savaging other women and bigging up accusers decreed/judged legally to be lying in her weekly gossip page. Even when supposedly doing hospital runs to a sick baby she was still spouting bile through her column. I think the gentle new-mommy gene where you focus on baby and are joyous totally by-passed her.
    No change in Pwicey. Just a bit panicky at present .

^^^
    This!

She's been spouting off the usual poison throughout her pregnancy, slagging off other female celebs, sneering about the size of an ex-shag's penis and generally being the same deeply unpleasant, bitter and vengeful person she always was.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Maybe nasty in your opinion, however imo I find this thread nastier with regards to KP & the other thread more humorous.

Anyway it's not tit for tat, each has their own thoughts & opinions to which they are entitled to express & with that, I'm out.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course we are .
    Pwicey is the gift that keeps on giving and who are we to look that gift horse (yes, pun intended this time) in the mouth.
    Besides, she will hardly be reading this to be offended will she ?
    She'll be packing winter flip-flops furiously and knitting cream blankets I should think.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyril, being "in the business" and knowing KP, do you have a vested interest in the cc? You appear to be aware of more facts than most?

Got to say, Cyril comes across to me as no more invested than Sensei Sam and Janna, who seem to have lots of insider info - which BTW is great and adds to the thread! :)

Maybe they're all invested. :cool:
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you tell me how to do that please?:)
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. Not even on the same stratosphere imo. I dont hold a very high opinion of KP but some of the posts here are just..wow!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Got to say, Cyril comes across to me as no more invested than Sensei Sam and Janna, who seem to have lots of insider info - which BTW is great and adds to the thread! :)

Cyril has previously suggested that he knows more about both KP and PA, that was why I was asking. You are of course entitled to your own views, I just see SS as a poster who has looked deeper into articles, both in the press and in legal papers and Janna who brightens up the thread with her personal views in her own take on all things KP. My opinions and I respect yours too Lexi;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    ^^^
    This!

She's been spouting off the usual poison throughout her pregnancy, slagging off other female celebs, sneering about the size of an ex-shag's penis and generally being the same deeply unpleasant, bitter and vengeful person she always was.
    It is astonishing that people refuse to see that she has not changed one iota.She is not a Madonna and child/blanket figure worthy of reverence and respect. She is the same nasty person she always was , but with a new innocent family member added to the mix.
    Her bile never stopped....... during her wedding(s) after-glow , her pregnancy and then after giving birth....on and on trashing other people endlessly and boasting of what she will reveal in her next kiss and tell book.
    She has a new man and he warrants no consideration when she drags up sexual reveals about past partners. :o:o:o
    Frankly, if she is prepared to do all that then I'm happy to point out how nasty she is for doing it and poke fun at her .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyril has previously suggested that he knows more about both KP and PA, that was why I was asking. You are of course entitled to your own views, I just see SS as a poster who has looked deeper into articles, both in the press and in legal papers and Janna who brightens up the thread with her personal views in her own take on all things KP. My opinions and I respect yours too Lexi;)

It's all fun and games to me, Scotty. I can't get precious about either party (KP and PA) as they're both so ridiculous. I can only sit on the sidelines and wonder at the efforts both sides put in if they have no investment in the outcome of a CC that is of interest only in entertainment terms. :)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was doing a lot at the start, that's how he managed to get himself over as the DOTY type routine. Once he's done that and everyone was against her of course he then did the classy "wont comment" stuff. He didn't need to any more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you tell me how to do that please?:)

It's easy peasy Holly. Click on User CP (on top bar by DS Forums Title). The Control Panel is on left hand side, click on Buddy/Ignore lists which is the bottom option. You'll see the Ignore List box, type the name of the FM whose posts you'd like hidden in the 'Add New User to list' box. Click on 'Save List'. You can 'unignore' FMs later by unchecking box next to their name and clicking on 'Save List'. :)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I currently have no vested interest in any of it - but I do know a fair bit about the people involved and the situation. I originally felt i should admit it just to be honest but it didn't go down too well and tbh it was frustrating sometimes to read stuff i knew was wrong and then its a case of being wayyy too tempted to mention stuff that people don't know and while highly entertaining i'm sure, probably shouldn't happen. :o

Sometimes the real stories are better than the ones put out in the papers, and sometimes you'll find a celeb is either too boring so dramarama has to be made up, or a total fruit loop, so dramarama has to be made up to keep the real stories hidden or watered down. I think with KP and PA its more twisted versions of reality and i don't think either are really exactly as they are in public.

It really wouldn't surprise me if all of the people you mentioned have a current or past vested interest - or at the very least all work in the same field. And i'd extend that to some others too. It's pretty obvious sometimes imo!
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was doing a lot at the start, that's how he managed to get himself over as the DOTY type routine. Once he's done that and everyone was against her of course he then did the classy "wont comment" stuff. He didn't need to any more.

He didn't need to do anything full stop. She is disliked for what she does/says. Not because of him. Who are people trying to kid that she's changed? She was only today having another go at an ex husband, who she stabbed in the back using personal footage from consensual marital activities. She let a new bf watch the footage & attack him publicly over it, calling him a big freak gay. That wasn't enough though, when his new wife had just given birth she had to release yet more details about what she'd done to him in said vids. All this when she has children whose friends will be talking about this & maybe passing around photo's that were irresponsibly taken/kept.
    Then the Danny Chipolata stuff, which is in the Mirror & all over the net, not only talked about on here, there was footage of her threatening him & others with releasing info in her next book.

This is why these threads have more teeth than the PA ones, because they write themselves, whereas over there it's Kerplunk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I currently have no vested interest in any of it - but I do know a fair bit about the people involved and the situation. I originally felt i should admit it just to be honest but it didn't go down too well and tbh it was frustrating sometimes to read stuff i knew was wrong and then its a case of being wayyy too tempted to mention stuff that people don't know and while highly entertaining i'm sure, probably shouldn't happen. :o

Sometimes the real stories are better than the ones put out in the papers, and sometimes you'll find a celeb is either too boring so dramarama has to be made up, or a total fruit loop, so dramarama has to be made up to keep the real stories hidden or watered down. I think with KP and PA its more twisted versions of reality and i don't think either are really exactly as they are in public.

It really wouldn't surprise me if all of the people you mentioned have a current or past vested interest - or at the very least all work in the same field. And i'd extend that to some others too. It's pretty obvious sometimes imo!

it really is. :D I was just acknowledging that you, at least, were up front about it. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take everything said on the threads with a big pinch of salt Scotty because we're all anonymous, people can hint they have insider info but it they're not prepared to go on the record under their real name it's hardly reliable. Best for people to judge on the strength of the arguments and their own impressions based on what they've seen and read. It's hard to prove a negative but I genuinely don't have insider knowledge other than I live in Horsham, as does fitnessqueen, so we hear some local gossip about Katie. Anything else is from reading the freely available online material.
This discussion has been closed.