Apprentice - Fantasy boardroom battles

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
Forum Member
Bascially, the idea of this thread is which of the contestants from series 1-5 you would most like to see in the boardroom together - and who do you think would win in the battle in the boardroom - and why?

To give you some examples, and to start off with, here are a few of my own fantasy boardrooms - pitching some of my favourite boardroom fighters vs. some of my most hated contesants. So I get a chance to crush the hated ones!:D:D:D

The Badger vs. Alex (series 4) = The Badger crushes that snake!

Tre vs. Kevin (series 4) = Tre rips that wannabe environmentalist apart!

The Badger vs. Helene (series 4) = The Badger tells Helene what she thinks of her - and gets her out.

Tre vs. Michael (series 4) = Tre tells Michael what we all think of Sophocles - "you're nothing to me".

Debra vs. Ben = The two meet for a rematch - Ben's scholarship to Snadhurst does not save him from Debra's mouth!

(By the way, Ruth did actually hate Alex and Helene - and here's the proof - http://tv.sky.com/badger-bites-back).

Anyone else got any ideas about who would like to go in together? Comments please!

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tre vs Ben. Tre to win cos he genuinely wouldn't let Ben finish :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Adam Hosker vs Michael Sophocles vs Noorul Choudruy

The first 2 after surviving the boardroom 4 times in a row...Noorul would still get fired.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexa(S2) vs Anita

It would be chaos.
  • DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Lohit vs Lucinda - would be articulate, well mannered and Suralan would be raising his eyebrows beyond the ceiling (possibly confused by all the new language!) and then probably fire them both coz he "doesn't see them fitting into my organisation" ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote: »
    Lohit vs Lucinda - would be articulate, well mannered and Suralan would be raising his eyebrows beyond the ceiling (possibly confused by all the new language!) and then probably fire them both coz he "doesn't see them fitting into my organisation" ...

Lol that's probbaly true:D - but I think SAS would probably fire Lohit over Lucinda because while Lohit was hardworking, he didn't really stand out, while Lucinda stood out as project manager. And she could do what she did to Jenny M in the boardroom...

More of my fantasy boardrooms...

Jo (series 2) vs. Lucinda = It's hard to call it, but I would love to see how the two "nutty" contestants fare against each other:rolleyes:.

Katie Hopkins vs. Jenny C = How do you think the battle of the bitches would play out? Any ideas?
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Would love to have seen Kristina (series 3) nail Ben (series 5) to the wall
  • TernTern Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Torrisi (S1), Syed (S2), and Philip (S5).

With guns.
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Raj S1, Samuel S2 and Noorul aka the "I'm not a salesman" brigade.

Margaret and Nick would have a field day!
  • sveknusveknu Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Tern wrote: »
    Paul Torrisi (S1), Syed (S2), and Philip (S5).

With guns.

I second that, but add Tre (S3) to the party :D

Similar female situation could be

Saira (S1), Ruth (S2), Katie (S3) and Debra (S5).
    Forum Member
    It's hard to say who would win both of those four way melees, but it wouldn't be pretty...:eek:

Heres another I've come up with. Ben vs. Michael Sophocles. Would Ben be able to out talk Michael, or would SAS's weird love of Michael save him? What do you think?
    Forum Member
    It's hard to say who would win both of those four way melees, but it wouldn't be pretty...:eek:

Heres another I've come up with. Ben vs. Michael Sophocles. Would Ben be able to out talk Michael, or would SAS's weird love of Michael save him? What do you think?

Oh goodness, The Sandhurst Scholarship Boy - v - The Good Jewish boy :eek:

I think SAS, Nick and Margaret would just quietly exit the boardroom and nip down the pub for a drink leaving the two of them to argued in circles, with Michael throwing in a random song from Oliver in a last ditch attempt to stay :D
    Forum Member
    Oh goodness, The Sandhurst Scholarship Boy - v - The Good Jewish boy :eek:

I think SAS, Nick and Margaret would just quietly exit the boardroom and nip down the pub for a drink leaving the two of them to argued in circles, with Michael throwing in a random song from Oliver in a last ditch attempt to stay :D

Lol Nice!:D:D:cool: But I reckon only Nick and Margaret would leave - SAS would want to be there for his adopted child Michael;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The film of the event to be directed by Raef.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Syed (2) vs Tre (3)

Kristina (3) vs Saira (1)

Noorul (5) vs Michael (4)

Jenny C (4) vs Katie (3)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Badger versus Ben.

She would rip him to shreds...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the other end of the scale from those above:

James Max(1) and Raef(4).

They'd both insist on taking their fair shame of any blame as SAS would implode trying to get them to say something negative about each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    James (S5) vs James (S5)

Endless entertainment.
    Forum Member
    Tern wrote: »
    At the other end of the scale from those above:

James Max(1) and Raef(4).

They'd both insist on taking their fair shame of any blame as SAS would implode trying to get them to say something negative about each other.

And they'd be so polite and charming whilst doing it :D
    Forum Member
    James (S5) vs James (S5)

Endless entertainment.

Just what I was thinking!:D:D:cool::cool::D:D

I also wonder how this year's James would fare against James Max.

A James vs. Michael boardroom would also be quite entertaining - both would try to play up to Sir Alan, talk over one another, argue for hours and by the end James would end up wetting himself (again:D) while Michael would do something so stupid that noone would be able to predict!:D