Take That Appreciation Thread

1484950515254»

Comments

• natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I received mine from ticketmaster last week for my wembley dates in July but I know someone who is going in June that still hasnt received theirs yet so it seems abit random how they are sending them out :confused:
  • j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for tix for 7th June in Manc... I know some tickets have been dispatched but I won't get worried until much nearer the time.

That's when I'm going too. X
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    I received mine from ticketmaster last week for my wembley dates in July but I know someone who is going in June that still hasnt received theirs yet so it seems abit random how they are sending them out :confused:
    That would be me lol Xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    That would be me lol Xx

aww I take it yours have still not arrived yet then? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww I take it yours have still not arrived yet then? :(

Nope. The orders section still says they're printing. So either they're really big tickets that take ages to print or ticketmaster have run out of ink. That can be the only explanations! X
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm lucky in that I've received my tickets. Though it is strange how they are sending them out - I know people who received Wembley tickets before receiving Sunderland tickets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    Nope. The orders section still says they're printing. So either they're really big tickets that take ages to print or ticketmaster have run out of ink. That can be the only explanations! X

lol yeah that has to be whats keeping them :D I havent seen you on twitter lately are you having a break? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol yeah that has to be whats keeping them :D I havent seen you on twitter lately are you having a break? :)
    Yeah kind of. It's just lost its appeal for me at the moment. I'll probs be back soon though. I check fb daily so you can always get me on there x