Lucy is clearly the best

2»

Comments

• Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Aspiring lawyer" at 16? She has A-levels, university and a professional qualification plus some training time to do yet! What would the £25K go on: Her College of Law fees?
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks pretty good to me.

The show finishing order almost certainly won't look like that though as the format gives you 12 3 444 6 7 as the only official final order- if its like last year - not a 1-7. And who is in winning team 123 is rather subjective and someone may get that far while still being poor.

If you mean an order based on individual merit, though, there's big issues how you place some people when there's hardly anyone with the complete package. . Does being annoying overshadow having lots of drive? Does having a bad idea count less than having no ideas? Does being easy to work with triumph over a lack of imagination or business sense? Does thinking in business terms but making the wrong call, beat not thinking in business terms at all?

Yes, if he goes for last year's semi-final format again, it'll be totally unpredictable.

That said, I've thought about slouchingthatch's order, and would say mine is different

1. Lucy. Hasn't put a foot wrong, has contributed a lot and Sugar seems to like her.
    2. Stephen. I think the 10 items task showed a lack of organisation, but that's the only way he's gone much wrong, and others have shown worse weaknesses.
    3. Andrew. I don't think he's done much wrong, but Sugar doesn't like him and the others seem to find him arrogant.
    4. Navdeep. A good leader and motivator, and good at presenting. Lack of facility with finance side is a serious failing though.
    5. Maria. She's improved her manner a lot, but I still think her earlier manner might count against her.
    6. Ashleigh. I think it's her sheer lack of understanding of her situation that's left me putting her so low. She kept insisting in the boardroom that none of them should be there, which showed a lack of her vaunted common sense. And she is, as pointed out, a one trick pony. And all the other candidates save one have either more than one trick or a better trick.
    7. Patrick. Useless PM and contributed very little on any task.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    "Aspiring lawyer" at 16? She has A-levels, university and a professional qualification plus some training time to do yet! What would the £25K go on: Her College of Law fees?

Is anyone going to make the mistake of asking for their university fees to be paid again...?

Its just not clear what some people are offering as a proposal. The couple of males involved in fashion failed in the fashion task, but Maria's fashion ability seemed not to be tested that much. David went out on the nearest task to anything testing his ability to educate. The publisher failed the publishing task and went. What/who . is being tested next week in an advert making task? If it was last series, that would have been a test for Zara's film making ability. Two of the boys seem to have something to do with catering and only one passed last week's task on their cakes. Whats Navdeep or Lucy offering? Who was the girl into farming? How's he going to test that? How good is Maria's online fashion site idea compared to anything else on offer? Whats Ashleigh offering?