Options

Wish Gina wouldn't be mean about Dexter!

haygrandhaygrand Posts: 510
Forum Member
✭✭
I love their friendship, wish she wouldn't be so easily fooled by Callum's poor me act :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? He's a slimy rat and she's saying it as it is.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, it winds me up, they (gina and dexter) remind of luke and deenas crew from last year
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gina. I think she's honest and right about Dexter. Both Callum and Dexter are as bad as each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gina. I think she's honest and right about Dexter. Both Callum and Dexter are as bad as each other.

Same here, she was the only one (well apart from Sam) that saw that Dexter meant what he said, despite him fooling the others by saying he was being "light hearted". I don't particularly like Callum, but they were as bad as one another, it's just that Dexter is cleverer in his put downs and he knows exactly how to yank Callum's chain. Gina likes both of them, but she's aware that Callum can be a bit of a drama queen and she's also aware of how Dexter operates, so she tries to be fair handed.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Same here, she was the only one (well apart from Sam) that saw that Dexter meant what he said, despite him fooling the others by saying he was being "light hearted". I don't particularly like Callum, but they were as bad as one another, it's just that Dexter is cleverer in his put downs and he knows exactly how to yank Callum's chain. Gina likes both of them, but she's aware that Callum can be a bit of a drama queen and she's also aware of how Dexter operates, so she tries to be fair handed.

Completely agree
  • Options
    FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haygrand wrote: »
    I love their friendship, wish she wouldn't be so easily fooled by Callum's poor me act :(

It's not real OP. Dexter would sell his grandmother it it suited him. He nominated Gina even AFTER they came out of the safe room; and said nasty things about her behind her back. She was being loyal but he doesn't know the meaning of the word.
    He didn't mind or care how Callum feels. Now he's been outed he doesn't like it. I'm not a fan of Callum's either but Dexter is something else!
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facechild wrote: »
    It's not real OP. Dexter would sell his grandmother it it suited him. He nominated Gina even AFTER they came out of the safe room; and said nasty things about her behind her back.

Only after he overheard her talking about him ....