Drawing a penis on your book.

1235»

Comments

• Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm young (18) and everyone in school and a few people in college have an obession with drawing a dick on thier books or paper or even the bloodly white board.

My question is, is this a new thing or has this been going on before i was even born. Its a wierd craze that i just don't get, i mean the drawing is applauing, my one defiantly don't look like that. :D

A couple of times in school, i took mine out, rested it on the table and draw an outline of it. Used to think it was very funny at the time. I dont know why.
  • SuperUnleadedSuperUnleaded Posts: 3,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't anyone draw guns, cars or fashion logos in the back pages of their school books instead of dicks? :p
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah big spunky cocks, knives, skulls, pretty girlys, creepy shit and halfyhalfy faces for me....psychologist's wet dream me.
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't anyone draw guns, cars or fashion logos in the back pages of their school books instead of dicks? :p

Guns and cars are just phallic symbols anyway so in the end it's the same thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mathertron wrote: »
    nah big spunky cocks, knives, skulls, pretty girlys, creepy shit and halfyhalfy faces for me....psychologist's wet dream me.

Despite being great at drawing, I could never perfect the skull. The jaw and eye sockets were always a bastard to draw right - as in, to make it look scary.
    Picto wrote: »
    Guns and cars are just phallic symbols anyway so in the end it's the same thing.

Possibly, but in my case I didn't draw them to reflect that. Rather, it was my way of honing the ol' drawing skills and meticulously crafting all the technical details using solely a biro during those boring lessons. ;)

Sometimes I garnered the right kind of attention from doing so (with everyone wanting to have a look at what I was cooking up next), and other times it was the wrong kind (a teacher once expressed "concerns" about my home upbringing due to my drawing guns - yet she didn't once comment on how well they were drawn! Daft cow...)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was universally called a psycho by observers of my doodles, I'm gonna see if I can find some to scan in to see if they still look like the scrawl of a nutter. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was universally called a psycho by observers of my doodles, I'm gonna see if I can find some to scan in to see if they still look like the scrawl of a nutter. :)

Do so. I want to see if they're as good as mine. :p

(Not that I'd put any of mine on here, since they'd be a dead giveaway as to my identity offline. :D )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol I never said they was good :D

Bit late for me to be worried about anonymymymynity :o ahh well :)

I'll have an explore for old schoolbooks, dont know if they even exist anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said they was good

Even then, I love looking at school book scrawlings - lots of individuality and creativity (however basic or puerile) to be found, since nobody can have the exact same style. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, totally agree...it's a really interesting experience :)