Forum Member
✭✭
"Happy house!!" :D

Comments

• Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it won't. They're all expecting her to be evicted. They heard the crowd booing her and chanting her name so they know she's hated. What would have worked better is if Emma had announced last weeks evictee from the studio...then the house wouldn't have heard the crowd noise and Pauline and the house would be in for a huge shock this week when/if she's evicted. Now though, there's no shock and no surprise and Pauline has had a week to mentally prepare for the eviction. The whole shock and surprise element has been ruined and no longer exists. She knows she's going and so do the housemates.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, I LMAO at that eviction! I couldn't bear that woman and the fact she was given the heave-ho in her dressing gown and no make up was brilliant! :D "cooooookeeeeee":D
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really.

They heard the chants so they know she will most likely go.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it won't. They're all expecting her to be evicted. They heard the crowd booing her and chanting her name so they know she's hated. What would have worked better is if Emma had announced last weeks evictee from the studio...then the house wouldn't have heard the crowd noise and Pauline and the house would be in for a huge shock this week when/if she's evicted. Now though, there's no shock and no surprise and Pauline has had a week to mentally prepare for the eviction. The whole shock and surprise element has been ruined and no longer exists. She knows she's going and so do the housemates.

They will still act as if someone's just died, which I guess is my point...
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    They will still act as if someone's just died, which I guess is my point...

I don't think they will. They've all had a week to mentally prepare for it, so we'll get the whole "Oh Pauline I can't believe it", but we know there's no real shock to it and it won't be as shocking for them as Tamara's eviction which they didn't really see coming.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO she will be going nowhere she will still be in the house next week BB will provide a twist to keep her in.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will still be shocked, they are brainwashed!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it
    Pauline knows she is going. Kat didn't. She knew the public lovedfrom the start and assumed they still did but she became bloody annoying which led to her eviction. Her sweet childish act wore thin by the end of the series.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they will. They've all had a week to mentally prepare for it, so we'll get the whole "Oh Pauline I can't believe it", but we know there's no real shock to it and it won't be as shocking for them as Tamara's eviction which they didn't really see coming.

I think a lot of them are in denial. There's been little of trying to distance themselves from her, which it find quite interesting. I'm not saying they'll be rocked to their core, but I really do think there'll be quite a hysterical reaction and a good few days fallout from it