Options

The Spoiler Thread 2014 *CAUTION SPOILERS*

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And are Roisin's sisters as stunning in the flesh (hey, gotta have priorities)? By the way, I think that Daniel will stun us positively (for instance charity work or sob story) and that Roisin will stun us in a negative light (used to be a back-up singer for b*witched or something, lol) based on your hints. Or Mark will suddenly get a positive edit. Can't see any changes for the other two (we have already seen Bianca breaking down in the previews).

That's the way I'm thinking based on that teaser. That I think that if we are to be surprised by the perception of any of them, then I can only see such a surprise coming from either Daniel or Roisin.
    In the case of Mark, Bianca, or Solomon I wouldn't be surprised either way whatever order they finish in. Whether they get fired first or even win. The only surprise for me would be for Daniel to come across in a different light or for Roisin to fail in a big way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Roisin's into ready-meals, I can't see LS entering such a dire industry, and with another novice too. Thus, I'm now expecting Roisin to be axed in the interviews.

Daniel's BP is unknown, but I'm not expecting much from a TOWIE rich kid who's current biz is pub quizes (a related task he failed memorably too).

Which leaves Mark. If I've guessed his BP correctly, I think he will fit rather well with LS's current business interests. A Mark win would be similar to Ricky's, i.e. effectively an employee function dressed up as a business partnership.

So, looks like Mark for the win.
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    You know you can view the edit history of any page on Wikipedia? ;)

Click me.
    Yeah this is b******t.
    Solomon's reason to be fired is IDENTICAL to what was wrote about Jamie in series six...also Roisin isn't aggressive to her colleagues...
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roisin to win

but I fear she'll be another Neil Clough ..
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    So does anyone know if You're Fired is being filmed this evening or tomorrow?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks increasingly like Mark and Bianca are the finalists. ;-)
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    frally wrote: »

Why do you say that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm on the fence. I think Bianca is definitely going to be in the top 2. I had a quick look at her twitter and she's been tweeting all day today and she tweeted last night, so if You're Fired is done today then I think she's 100% in the final.

The only thing that gives me pause with Bianca is I think it would be a massive misfire on the part of the editors? On the DS "Who should win?" poll, she's dead last with only 3%. I think from that, it's very clear that viewers only remember her for her mistakes and the relatively good showing she's had recently hasn't been enough to make people forget. Roisin is also storming ahead with a little under 70% of the vote, so I would say that if she doesn't make the final/win then that's an even bigger cock up. Even Neil did not get close to 70% on this poll last year so if she gets fired on Wednesday, um, oops?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you say that?

I have my methods. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on the fence. I think Bianca is definitely going to be in the top 2. I had a quick look at her twitter and she's been tweeting all day today and she tweeted last night, so if You're Fired is done today then I think she's 100% in the final.

The only thing that gives me pause with Bianca is I think it would be a massive misfire on the part of the editors? On the DS "Who should win?" poll, she's dead last with only 3%. I think from that, it's very clear that viewers only remember her for her mistakes and the relatively good showing she's had recently hasn't been enough to make people forget. Roisin is also storming ahead with a little under 70% of the vote, so I would say that if she doesn't make the final/win then that's an even bigger cock up. Even Neil did not get close to 70% on this poll last year so if she gets fired on Wednesday, um, oops?

I think Bianca is there to make Mark look good, just like Luisa was a finalist last year to make Leah look like an unassailable winner. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nothing can make Mark look good, if the final 2 was Bianca and Mark I am sure if a poll was set up Bianca would probably unanimously lead. But I agree my pick for the last few weeks has been Mark/Bianca final 2. The only way Mark would come across good is if all the other four were fired and Hitler was reanimated and was put in the final 2 with Mark.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Bianca is there to make Mark look good, just like Luisa was a finalist last year to make Leah look like an unassailable winner. ;-)
    Eh, I would actually say that it would be the other way around if they both were to make the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I really don't know what problem people have with Mark. For me, he (and a fired female candidate) has been the stand out candidates of the series.

He has been - apart from a minor hick up last week - an outstanding seller, great pitcher, good team player, says exactly what is on his mind... my choice as a clear cut winner!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing can make Mark look good, if the final 2 was Bianca and Mark I am sure if a poll was set up Bianca would probably unanimously lead. But I agree my pick for the last few weeks has been Mark/Bianca final 2. The only way Mark would come across good is if all the other four were fired and Hitler was reanimated and was put in the final 2 with Mark.
    Eh, I would actually say that it would be the other way around if they both were to make the final.

You're letting your feelings about Mark cloud the issue.

It's not a dial-in popularity contest where we pick the winner, it's for LS to decide who he wants to invest HIS money with.

That aside, if you go on twitter, Mark is way more popular than Bianca (esp with the female fans) ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really don't know what problem people have with Mark. For me, he (and a fired female candidate) has been the stand out candidates of the series.

He has been - apart from a minor hick up last week - an outstanding seller, great pitcher, good team player, says exactly what is on his mind... my choice as a clear cut winner!

:o He has? :confused: Must have missed this because all he has done all season is been a pathetic weasel who has had the thirst to throw any of his team members under the bus at any giving chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC, Ricky Martin came across as rather ruthless and egoistic, but that didn't stop LS hiring him over the saint-like Nick Holzherr who was ignominously dismissed in the interviews.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Sugar usually does not hire the over negative candidates. Mark has come across a sly snake and would be the most controversial winner. Pipping Ricky's win.

However, Ricky has a really positive edit towards the end of his series. Mark has just remained constant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sorry, don't agree, anything he has done or said, has been in front of the camera, while its rolling!!! just my opinion, of course.
  • Options
    r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope that isn't referring to Roisin :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    I hope that isn't referring to Roisin :cry:
    .. no, no, absolutely not about Roisin,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're letting your feelings about Mark cloud the issue.
    I'm really not.

Mark's edit has been appalling. He's shown that he's actually a very good candidate, but the edit has also shown him to be very underhand and sneaky, with him even admitting to this himself on camera. It's harder for people to get behind someone who doesn't play fair than it is for people to get behind someone like Bianca.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Lord Sugar usually does not hire the over negative candidates. Mark has come across a sly snake and would be the most controversial winner. Pipping Ricky's win.

However, Ricky has a really positive edit towards the end of his series. Mark has just remained constant.

Yes, Ricky had a redemption arc in the last few episodes.

Think that Mark would be more like Lee in terms of winners (except for the difference in possible choices, lol :D).

It feels strange that this series might have a very unpopular winner or a winner who has made several mistakes throughout the series (mind you, didn't stop him from hiring Stella).

Almost think that Solomon would be the safest choice at the moment (as an alternative for Roisin).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't find that Mark has been anything other than a fantastic candidate and honest. Anything he had to say, he said in front of the camera!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really not.

Mark's edit has been appalling. He's shown that he's actually a very good candidate, but the edit has also shown him to be very underhand and sneaky, with him even admitting to this himself on camera. It's harder for people to get behind someone who doesn't play fair than it is for people to get behind someone like Bianca.

Yes you are.

Edits are highly subjective IMO - you see what you want to see and you're easily misled.

I don't think Mark has been portrayed any worse than Ricky, and he hasn't been monumentally moronic like Bianca.