Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    I don't like Sheamus, but I'm felling surprisingly better than I was expecting to with that finish.

Now c'mon Paige.
  • Options
    innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    lionsof66 wrote: »
    Incidentally you could get 20/1 odds on Sheamus before the match. A double with R truth winning could have needed a small fortune.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if no one has any points yet in the prediction comp.

I never considered it. My money was on Roman.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    If Paige wins the ****ing match I'm going to be even more pissed off.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If WWE don't throw in a decent twist tonight, i'll be taking a break until it gets better.
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incidentally you could get 20/1 odds on Sheamus before the match. A double with R truth winning could have needed a small fortune.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if no one has any points yet in the prediction comp.

I predicted R-Truth. My gut served me well.

All hail Queen Nikki! :D
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, is this Paige thing teasing some NXT diva debuts or is she just talking shite?
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what a boring 200+ day reign it's been from Big Boobs

Come on you little muffin, bring the belt home
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Unpredictability for the sake of it is not a good thing.

A reminder we wouldn't be in this position if fans had behaved at the start of the year.:p

So in a way Sheamus winning is all our faults.
    And hey it's a miracle I'm happy with Sheamus winning - I loathed him back in 11-12.

Wait and see is all I have to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »

You speak about boredom and want Paige to win the title? Ironic
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

Yeah she needs to drop the belt. But not to Paige. It's not as if her reigns were particularly inspiring either
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Owens vs Cena for the US title?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    A reminder we wouldn't be in this position if fans had behaved at the start of the year.

So in a way Sheamus winning is all our faults.

No no no no no no no no. And for the record, NO.
  • Options
    Lee_Smith2Lee_Smith2 Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, is there going to be a wider storyline behind this Wyatt thing or is he just going to talk meaningless shite before jobbing at Summerslam?

They better actually have a real meaning behind this. But they won't.

WWE are booking on a whim more than before. As seen by Bella Twins and Mark Henry being booked as heel, face, heel as necessary. Or Los Matadors turning heel for a few weeks before being faces, then teasing a split for one episode of Smackdown!

Reigns beat Wyatt clean a few weeks ago. Now they're acting like it didn't happen and we have a fresh feud. Either way, in a very politically correct WWE they don't know what to do with the Wyatt Family, which will soon be reformed even though they split them without a real plan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Of course they ****ing won't.

It's almost like there's a precedent for this with Wyatt feuds. And I actually used to like him!

Everything's done since Mania 30 has been senseless and had zero explanation though. Remember how awful the Jericho feud was?
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    If WWE don't throw in a decent twist tonight, i'll be taking a break until it gets better.

Brock Lesnars back tommorow so there's that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Layla's alive! :o:D
  • Options
    AceMcCloudAceMcCloud Posts: 2,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if we'll see the other divas run out to help Paige

Genuinely expecting all matches to have a dusty finish now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost like there's a precedent for this with Wyatt feuds. And I actually used to like him!

Everything's done since Mania 30 has been senseless and had zero explanation though. Remember how awful the Jericho feud was?

That was your mistake. :D
    Still at least those two will be confined to one segment for a bit.

Grow up Lawler.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee_Smith2 wrote: »
    WWE are booking on a whim more than before. As seen by Bella Twins and Mark Henry being booked as heel, face, heel as necessary. Or Los Matadors turning heel for a few weeks before being faces, then teasing a split for one episode of Smackdown!

Reigns beat Wyatt clean a few weeks ago. Now they're acting like it didn't happen and we have a fresh feud. Either way, in a very politically correct WWE they don't know what to do with the Wyatt Family, which will soon be reformed even though they split them without a real plan.

Agreed. There really ought to have been some rationale behind all of Bray's actions but none is ever given. If there was some sort of shadowy power behind him telling him who to attack, it would make sense. But he kinda waffles on a lot, hints at there being a wider story and nothing ever comes of it.

Also, did you know that Jerry Lawler is a misogynist?
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a shame they created such a great character in Bray Wyatt but just have no clue how to book him.
  • Options
    Freeview_ViewerFreeview_Viewer Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Paige to win. Am I the enemy too now?

Just my own opinion like others on here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki is a much better heel worker than face. No idea why they keep flip-flopping her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. There really ought to have been some rationale behind all of Bray's actions but none is ever given. If there was some sort of shadowy power behind him telling him who to attack, it would make sense. But he kinda waffles on a lot, hints at there being a wider story and nothing ever comes of it.

Also, did you know that Jerry Lawler is a misogynist?

It's almost as if there's not that many storylines you can really do with the character. :D

Yes, I do. I have ears :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a shame they created such a great character in Bray Wyatt but just have no clue how to book him.

He has the potential to be good but he just does do anything or go anywhere with his feuds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Twin magic is coming.
This discussion has been closed.