Forum Member
✭✭
Someone had to post it...

Comments

• Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate her grr she basically dont want to know the 6 newest or kim as she ignores them
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant beat a good STFU thread,
    Carole BB8 still holds the record I believe. :p
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She so serrogating the newbies

I just don't understand why..

Weird
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when she and the other 3 went into the private room she said, remember I do things for a reason, it was as if she was threatening them to not cross her
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when she and the other 3 went into the private room she said, remember I do things for a reason, it was as if she was threatening them to not cross her

I heard that. Weird thing to say. Power has gone to her head and she thinks she's everyone's mother
  • Options
    CalamCalam Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Cannot bear her.

She loves the power - and what dumb and unfair choices she is making.

I always start off thinking great, an older person who might bring a bit of sense and maturity into the house. Then within days I'm reminded that anyone over the age of 35 who wants to go on Big Brother must have a screw loose or a serious personality disorder.
  • Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Cant beat a good STFU thread,
    Carole BB8 still holds the record I believe. :p

It does indeed, I was there. :)
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poblet wrote: »
    It does indeed, I was there. :)

God that thread was so much therapy :D
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Power trip... Doesn't mean you have to miss use it, just look at ancient Egypt, the Goa'uld system Lords mistreated the slaves and look at the mass rebellion, thank goodness we did that imagine the world today.
  • Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    God that thread was so much therapy :D

I still have the badge that Mikeylb made.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Power trip... Doesn't mean you have to miss use it, just look at ancient Egypt, the Goa'uld system Lords mistreated the slaves and look at the mass rebellion, thank goodness we did that imagine the world today.
    Thank God for Leo Sayer ...................
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL@BIB;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calam wrote: »
    Cannot bear her.

I always start off thinking great, an older person who might bring a bit of sense and maturity into the house. Then within days I'm reminded that anyone over the age of 35 who wants to go on Big Brother must have a screw loose or a serious personality disorder.

My thoughts exactly... I remember getting really annoyed of the lack of older housemates.. Then BB8 came along and I realised I had been so, so wrong.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

It was a very facile thing to say. Doesn't everybody do things for a reason .... Duh?
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she is constructing her clique and weeding out the possible threats, such as Danielle.
  • Options
    BusyVBusyV Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calam wrote: »
    Cannot bear her.

you mean 19 lol
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's gone from hero to zero in a couple of days, well done silly woman.
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm one of those who never like the ones you're supposed to anyway on the first day, Pauline and Natalie Cassidy for one.
  • Options
    binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Quickly removes STFU CAROL badge and replaces with STFU PAULINE badge" my kind of fred, was thinking exactly same when she barged in the house .. OP perfect fred cos this woman is already trying to be the head of the house .. has her boys on her side and probably will get a long way unless we can get it out!! Horrible woman ..
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She has done a wolfie.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rockjack wrote: »
    She so serrogating the newbies

I just don't understand why..

Weird

What on earth is serrogating?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's gone from hero to zero in a couple of days, well done silly woman.

To be fair to C5, the power trip thing has worked perfectly in stirring the house up.

At least we are now aware of Pauline's true colours. Imagine If someone else had been chosen as the PH and given Pauline a free pass to the final :o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    She has done a wolfie.

Haha, yes indeed ;)
  • Options
    Senior momentSenior moment Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    That woman is going to fall from power very quickly when the truth dawns on her that we, the public, are the ones with the ultimate power !!! It will be Goodbye and Good Riddance at the first opportunity we have. I have a feeling that won't be long, because when she is eligible for nomination I think she will come top of the poll. What a childish woman she is.
  • Options
    jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    What on earth is serrogating?

Segregating I think is what's meant.