Options

Rylan winning has destroyed the show forever.

Comments

• Options
    zexstreamzexstream Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    After watching young British sports people both disabled and able bodied perform last year this seems so much less.
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    I agree OP, the mincing pratt that gives transexual type a bad name.

Who's a transsexual? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who's a transsexual? :eek:

Brian, he is really a girl called Kate from Canada.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zexstream wrote: »
    Brian, he is really a girl called Kate from Canada.

Well you'd never know :D
  • Options
    Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBB wanted Rylan in the show.
    X Factor needed Rylan to rehearse for the tour that starts tomorrow.
    CBB agreed to let him rehearse.What the **** is the problem?
    If anyone really believes this isn't the first time rules have been bent then they are being unrealistic.

It is reported that he will probably make more than £1million in the first year. I doubt if he'll be worried that some people think CBB has ever stuck to the "rules"
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone really believes this isn't the first time rules have been bent then they are being unrealistic.

It is reported that he will probably make more than £1million in the first year. I doubt if he'll be worried that some people think CBB has ever stuck to the "rules"

No-one is saying it is the first time the rules have been bent. It IS, however, the first time that someone was allowed outside the house - more than once - and that information was, first, hidden from the viewers and subsequently allowed to slip out.
  • Options
    Forum Member

For me it makes a mockery of the show and most likely the real reason why live feed was dropped.

I remember the first series of celebrity bb with channel 5. The debate on the forums then was some people believed they spotted housemates using iPods or something similar.

Channel 5 have destroyed the show for me and if minor celebs like Rylan can have it agreed to leave the house GOD only knows what a major celeb can get.
  • Options
    TiffletTifflet Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I'm happy for all the housemates, was entertained with all the antics. Just don't get why people have to be nasty towards the likes of Spiedi and Rylan. Heidi said so many times "Its only a game". I guess some of the viewers take things a little bit too seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it makes a mockery of the show and most likely the real reason why live feed was dropped.

I remember the first series of celebrity bb with channel 5. The debate on the forums then was some people believed they spotted housemates using iPods or something similar.

Channel 5 have destroyed the show for me and if minor celebs like Rylan can have it agreed to leave the house GOD only knows what a major celeb can get.

Thats how we feel.
    Its so funny when names like Lilo or sheen were mentioned..can you imagine the clauses they would have asked (and got).One almost surely being able to leave the house when they wanted.

The gamble worked for them they assumed Rylan has a big fanbase and its worked.In fairness the guy was offered the gig and accepted he will be fine C5/endemol wont be.

Because people know if they hold out but have a strong fanbase the chances are they can get a good deal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP don't watch it then. Personally I'm estatic that Rylan won. Good triumphed over evil bullies.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Stop with the dramatics. The great british public (not the forum) decided they would vote for someone that wasn't vile. Simples!
    Shame you ruined your comment with dramatics..I wish people would learn to use the word vile in context instead of being lazy with words.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Welch.

Enough said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

The problem is we are lead to believe they are locked in the house 24/7 they broke that rule and lied to us just to get Rylan in there....Wonder what the rush was they have 2 CBB's a year.......could it be they wanted to showcase him for his own channel 5 show:confused:
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He got the most votes, so fair play, even though I supported Spencer and Heidi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    OP don't watch it then. Personally I'm estatic that Rylan won. Good triumphed over evil bullies.

You are so right, Razor, Ryan and Claire were evil bullies, I'm also glad the good people beat them;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paperboy1 wrote: »
    The first non celeb to win cbb

What about Chantelle?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    The problem is we are lead to believe they are locked in the house 24/7 they broke that rule and lied to us just to get Rylan in there....Wonder what the rush was they have 2 CBB's a year.......could it be they wanted to showcase him for his own channel 5 show:confused:

They had two last year, I don't see what your point is.
  • Options
    YorkshireKatYorkshireKat Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm..I'd of personally said Channel Five getting hold of the whole BB thing destroyed the show forever....oh well. :p
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan winning the show has destroyed Celebrity Big Brother forever.

I like Rylan but he hasnt deserved to win for one simple reason. He left the house to do X Factor Stuff.

In all honesty I didnt really care who won, but as a fan of Big Brother the Celebrity version has now been destroyed.

In the future any celebrity entering the house will be able to make a case that they must have special allowances, this could be things such as leaving the house, having telephone calls, etc.

Because we dont have live feed and because Big Brother have shown that they are prepared to allow very minor stars to get there way (Rylan) they will do anything and agree to anything to get the person they want.

Next time on celebrity Big Brother expect more secrets, spin and contractual agreements.

Congratualtions Rylan,

RIP Celebrity Big Brother in the origional format.

It's not the first time, though. Didn't the Jackson sister have her own room, and there were rumours that she left to stay in a hotel every night?
  • Options
    Rene-CRene-C Posts: 153
    Forum Member

Nope Chantelle did that!
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    This will just make BB grab as many Xfactor/Other Reality TV stars as possible.
    The format is cannibalising itself.Rylan Gets his own show on C5 now that flops (like like Amy.Josie and the others).

Winners keep getting spinoff shows and just degrading the format more and more.BB is just seen as one big open Audtion to get a series off Channel 5.When C5 finally have enough its Axed with zero hope of a comeback because its been perverted off the Original show so much.

When the normal series used to give the HM's some months of Fame and a bit of money.Bigbrother on Channel 5 will be seen by a Zlister as a means of getting at least one series off the network.

Agree. Rylan is a reality show 'pro'. The whole show is so far removed from the original that it is becoming boring.
  • Options
    Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one is saying it is the first time the rules have been bent. It IS, however, the first time that someone was allowed outside the house - more than once - and that information was, first, hidden from the viewers and subsequently allowed to slip out.

How can you be sure it is the first time anyone has been allowed outside?
    Just because we didn't hear about anyone else being allowed out does NOT mean it didn't happen. I'd be more surprised if he WAS the first to be allowed out.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wouldn't that be the 2nd if you include Chantelle?
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you be sure it is the first time anyone has been allowed outside?
    Just because we didn't hear about anyone else being allowed out does NOT mean it didn't happen. I'd be more surprised if he WAS the first to be allowed out.

Once again................... it's the first time someone's leaving the set was hidden and then exposed.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I like Rylan but he hasnt deserved to win for one simple reason. He left the house to do X Factor Stuff.

So did Speidi.