Seriously what the heck is wrong with some CBB viewers!?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 914
Forum Member
✭✭
I cannot believe some people are actually DEFENDING the vile couple that is Speidi.

I've been absolutely shocked by some people's comments on this forum, saying that Rylan or Ryan or Razor were in the fault. Speidi showed tonight the bullies that they are, especially with what they said to Ryan. Yeah, maybe Ryan's comment was a bit inappropriate but Aussies have a different sense of humour (as he acknowledged the other day).

Speidi were completely unfair and Big Brother let them get away with it. And according to this forum it seems that some of you guys are completely letting Speidi off too.

By the way I do know that there are a lot of you who share my view but I'm just annoyed at the people defending the two bullies.

Well done to Rylan, Razor and Ryan for sticking up for themselves and others.

Speidi to be evicted next. And to those who say it will be boring without them, well tonight was the peak of their rift with the rest of the housemates so everything from now on will be more tame in my opinion.

Comments

• DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah don't worry about it, their chances of winning are close to 0% anyway.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They're entertaining" apparently .. :(:confused:
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are brilliant housemates.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Because they are, without them there would be nothing to discuss.

Their job is to stir it up in there and they are doing that perfectly.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Longbow has just said on another thread, when Speidi dish it out, it's 'entertainment', but when anyone else does, it's aggressive and threatening.

I'm just as baffled as you at these blatant double standards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Ah don't worry about it, their chances of winning are close to 0% anyway.

I hope so. If they come even close to winning there is something wrong with this country haha!
    Leeah wrote: »

Haha, I'm baffled too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people are defending them because unlikeable though they may be they're nowhere near as bad as the rest of them in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Because they are, without them there would be nothing to discuss.

Their job is to stir it up in there and they are doing that perfectly.

Maybe if there was just a hint of recognising how truly awful they are to people while they are evidently being so 'entertaining' it would be more understandable.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    on what bizarro planet does 2 people bully an entire house against them? :eek:

if one considers speidi "vile"
    the other housemates have been just as vile if not worst.
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said, op! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are defending them because unlikeable though they may be they're nowhere near as bad as the rest of them in there.

Are you being serious!? :eek:

Speidi are the worst by a million miles! They are the only bullies in the house, they're ungrateful bitches who slagged off Claire's cooking, they were arguably racist when imitating Ryan's accent in the way that they did. The list goes on.
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    As Longbow has just said on another thread, when Speidi dish it out, it's 'entertainment', but when anyone else does, it's aggressive and threatening.

I'm just as baffled as you at these blatant double standards.

Doubly baffled!!

I cannot equate aggressive, threatening and unpleasant with entertaining :confused::confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused: I'm watching the show where they are much worse. Which one are you watching?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Speidi are the worst by a million miles! They are the only bullies in the house, they're ungrateful bitches who slagged off Claire's cooking, they were arguably racist when imitating Ryan's accent in the way that they did. The list goes on.
    That means the rest of the HMs are just as guilty when they've imitated Speidi's American accents before.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and speidi had a right not to accept ryan's 'humerous' questioning of their love life. heidi told him they dont like his 'banter'. the bullies thing is also funny because its the whole house vs 1 couple. and when that couple wasnt present they were taking the piss out of them more than one occassion. what does the op consider that to be? speidi came back and told them all they didnt like it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Completely disagree. Speidi slagged off Claire's cooking, how ungrateful. They're malicious in everything they do. They overreact ("omg my life flashed before my eyes"). They have no good word to say about absolutely anybody.
  • LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are the only entertaining ones in there - get over it
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the HMs have talked/gossiped/bitched about Paula since she was evicted. Just as housemates have done the same thing about evictees since the start of BB over a decade ago. The celeb HMshave done nothing wrong IMO they have just been the victim of a shabby stunt that has been pulled before and has always ended in tears. No one wants to hear what people really think of them, hence Speidis anger but equally the HMs would not have said what they did if they had known they were listening. Neither Speidi or the HMs ate to blame for this situation, the Channel 5 production team are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The same planet I suppose where it is simply a coincidence that all the other housemates dislike them. :cool:
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So it was okay when other housemates were imitating American accents? And it was okay that the other housemates slagged off Spencer & Heidi?

You have a weird double-standard.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

speidi are out of line for not liking claire's stupid "god forbid they have kids" line because she cooks? that makes no sense at all. cooks can be criticized for what they say just as anyone else can
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely disagree. Speidi slagged off Claire's cooking, how ungrateful. They're malicious in everything they do. They overreact ("omg my life flashed before my eyes"). They have no good word to say about absolutely anybody.
    What's wrong with overreacting? The other HMs have done that before too.

They've said good words about the other HMs before they went to the basement. After they came back (having watched the other HMs continuously slag them off) they still had a good word to say for some of them (like Gillian).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    That means the rest of the HMs are just as guilty when they've imitated Speidi's American accents before.

Fair point. But Spencer did it really really maliciously in front of Ryan's face and Speidi both kept saying he should "f*** off back to down under" (btw I know that Ryan said that about Speidi). They were really malicious about it. I don't actually think they were racist but a lot of people have said they think they were, hence the "arguably racist".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair point. But Spencer did it really really maliciously in front of Ryan's face and Speidi both kept saying he should "f*** off back to down under" (btw I know that Ryan said that about Speidi). They were really malicious about it. I don't actually think they were racist but a lot of people have said they think they were, hence the "arguably racist".
    Rylan has also said that they should "**** off back to America" so the two sides are just as guilty when it comes to that argument.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe some people are actually DEFENDING the vile couple that is Speidi.

I've been absolutely shocked by some people's comments on this forum, saying that Rylan or Ryan or Razor were in the fault. Speidi showed tonight the bullies that they are, especially with what they said to Ryan. Yeah, maybe Ryan's comment was a bit inappropriate but Aussies have a different sense of humour (as he acknowledged the other day).

Speidi were completely unfair and Big Brother let them get away with it. And according to this forum it seems that some of you guys are completely letting Speidi off too.

By the way I do know that there are a lot of you who share my view but I'm just annoyed at the people defending the two bullies.

Well done to Rylan, Razor and Ryan for sticking up for themselves and others.

Speidi to be evicted next. And to those who say it will be boring without them, well tonight was the peak of their rift with the rest of the housemates so everything from now on will be more tame in my opinion.

Yes, yes and yes.:D