Should Paddy & Nico do a more erotic dance to increase their chances of winning?

Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Personally I'd really like to see them turn up the heat sexually, as we're all wanting it and I think it might get them more votes, as well breaking down a few age barriers for society. Only a good thing.

Thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No :o just no, no, no!

:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    FGS It's embarrassing enough watching them as they are let alone being more erotic YUK!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lambada
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NO........I personally find the whole Paddy and Nico act a bit disturbing as it is. Please don't throw erotic moves into the equation lol.

:)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I'd really like to see them turn up the heat sexually, as we're all wanting it and I think it might get them more votes, as well breaking down a few age barriers for society. Only a good thing.

Thoughts?

Yes, there are thoughts. But ones which should be immediately scrubbed from the memory and certainly not posted on the forum.:D
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a joke :confused:
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely not, that is completely inappropriate and something very disrespectful especially considering the age difference.
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they actually did a dance, any dance, it might increase their chance of winning!

If they did an 'erotic' dance it may no longer be a case of granny throwing but it would certainly be a case of the audience throwing ... Up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member

Thoughts?
    I don't think she is like that - she is just a dancer!
  • sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first time they were on I loved it as no one expected what they did. Last time it was awful, just like a young man dancing awkwardly with an old lady. (I know Paddy had hurt herself). Absolutely do not want to see them 'sex things up'.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    This thread should just not exist
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thoughts?

What an utterly repulsive thought
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thoughts?

Where's John McEnroe when he's needed?

ETA...........found him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she should do some serious twerking
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,430
    Forum Member
    Goodness me, no!!

The feeble gyrations she attempted last time were bad enough. I find it slighly disturbing too.
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D

Just NO!

Look! I'm a gay man and seeing some old female getting sexual with a 30 something gay man just is not a place I want my mind go EVER!

:D
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member

Thoughts?

No, thousand times NO

I find their act very unsettling to watch.
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just glad I've finished my dinner, the very thought of them doing sexy is enough to make me throw-up :o
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy doesn't actually dance, though. She just stands still, and then Nico throws her around like a rag doll.
  • psychologistxpsychologistx Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    They can't dance, so how can they dance erotically ? Don't you mean he should swing her around more erotically ?
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandra Bee wrote: »
    Goodness me, no!!

The feeble gyrations she attempted last time were bad enough. I find it slighly disturbing too.

lmao :D
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was bad enough last time. I know she had hurt herself and fair play for giving it a go but an elderly lady cleaning the stage with her arse is not my idea of entertainment.
  • Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was certainly a bit of heat in tonight's dance. I had to loosen my pants a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was certainly a bit of heat in tonight's dance. I had to loosen my pants a bit.
    Have we seen you on Crimewatch ............?
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the sexiest dance since dirty dancing. Nobody puts paddy in the corner. :)