Options

Big Brother USA 2014 - Episode 20 - Double Eviction - 8 August - 2am BST

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not throw Cody and Derrick under the bus!!!
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay throwing Christine and Frankie under the bus. Zach know's his best friend Frankie wanted him out now!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Donny :(
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just vote, Grande, stop p'ing about flirting with Chenbot
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haydum out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden gone.

Nicole and Donny need to pull off another joint win!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woooo my prediction was right earlier with the double eviction :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all kicking off, want live feeds now!!!
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, of course they'd pull this one back out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh why can't the twist be over!!
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Hayden had won the first prize he would have only bought a $500,000 cap.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the better episodes of this series, shame it wasn't some people's desired result ;)

And now onto our own double eviction, which will be considerably nauseous if Mark comes out and Willis gushes all over him telling him what a wonderful housemate he was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole's mistake was protecting Frankie from the lie that would have destroyed his game last week. It's good that she can spill everything now and turn Caleb against him at least
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole's mistake was protecting Frankie from the lie that would have destroyed his game last week. It's good that she can spill everything now and turn Caleb against him at least

I fully expect Frankieeeee to talk his way out of everything.

A 47 year old YouTube personality made of Teflon.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Blarg! This season is so terrible. Will things ever shake up in the house. Same crap from the beginning, different day.

The fact Big Brother has sat back this entire time and not been involved when looking over the entirety of things, observing the group/house dynamic and how things have been playing out... really, really has me annoyed on an extreme level to where this season kind of disgusts me in how disgraceful it is to what i believe Big Brother to be ha ha ha. I'll be forgetting this Season ever happened apart from a few HGs and hope next year is better.

Bring on Big Brother Australia, can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so afraid of my two favourites (Jocasta and Nicole), once Jocasta went (:() I had a gut feeling Nicole would go so yayyyy! Hayden didn't offer much in the way of entertainment and he hardly brought much game either so I'm not bothered.

I know Jocasta talked no game and played hardly any game but she cracked me up every time she opened her mouth!

I don't think the season is bad or going downhill necessarily, there is just not many people left who don't get on my nerves. Nicole is by far my favourite, she reminds me of Ashleigh BBUK in that she's a sweet looking blond girl who people probably underestimate due to looks, but she knows what she's doing more than most in the house. I also love Donny, he's so likeable! I like Cody too (for the wrong reasons mostly if you catch my drift) and Derrick seems quite cool, plus Zach is entertaining in a hot mess way. Frankie is such a snake and Christine makes my blood boil.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Seriously Caleb is going to be in for a shock when he is back-doored by his alliance.

I want Frankie out so bad he just annoys me and he doesnt deserve the 1st prize or even 2nd prize.