TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's for you grandpa :D
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick looks like he's wearing David Byrne's Stop Making Sense suit.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 for overacting for Grande
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big secret coming in the next PoV episode
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be difficult being desperate for fame and having a sister who is much younger that has it.

Even though nobody will know who she is in five years.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    It must be difficult being desperate for fame and having a sister who is much younger that has it.

Five years? Does anyone even know who she is now?
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda happy Frankie won the BoB. As Sabrina would say, it made great TV :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »

Never know, she is very talented IMO.

Just hope Frankie is not known in 5 years. And will be referred to as Ariana's brother the rest of his life :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    As much as it annoyed me, Frankie did an amazing job in the comp to save himself.

Love the whole "it's time to tell them my secret." bit hahaha

Frankie - "Hey guys my sister is Ariana Grande!"
    Everyone else - "Wow what a game changer!!! NOOOT! I vote to evict Frankie!"
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Kinda happy Frankie won the BoB. As Sabrina would say, it made great TV :D

Great TV if you hadn't been spoiled on it, which luckily I wasn't. This is why competitions should be live, either on a show or on the live stream. It's been a boring season but at least I didn't miss out on that moment by watching the live stream.

I was curious how much the other HGs picked up on his Arianna Grande comment when he won the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't we get Glenn Close to provide voiceovers for Nicole? This is painful.

She looked embarrassed when she had to read that line about nobody getting between her and her HoH or something, pretty bad script.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also rolled my eyes at that bit.

The dramatic music when Frankie went

"Time to tell them my secret"

So cringe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    I don't know how Frankie thinks telling his 'secret' will change his game? He is so deluded! And he also describes Arianna Grande as a mega star, I don't even know who she is! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But as I said he already revealed it when he won the competition. Unless his reveal was earlier and they are putting things out of chronological order.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'That's why I'm beast mode cowboy, they don't call me that for nothing' LOL :D

When Caleb saw what competition it was he should of just thrown it by holding the chain.

Was a really entertaining episode anyways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh it was obvious that he could have sabotaged it better, but it wouldn't have been obvious that Frankie had a chance until he had it figured out and caught up with the other team. At that point I suppose Caleb could have intervened and sabotaged it.

I don't really like people throwing competitions anyway, somehow it's not in the spirit of the game.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he saw Frankie was catching up he could of grabbed one of the balls and held on to it lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine production warned Caleb was not allowed to deliberately sabotage the comp. So Frankie is incapable of doing it.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    She looked embarrassed when she had to read that line about nobody getting between her and her HoH or something, pretty bad script.

Yep, pretty bad script referencing Rachel no less.

This isn't an important game spoiler, just something along the scripted DR lines from above.
    Yesterday on live feed, Zach was having a low period and they kept him in the DR for what seemed like ages. When he emerged he loudly complained that production kept making him repeat chunks of dialogue until they were happy with the finished product. A rolleyes smiley would go here if we still had them.