Your Power Ratings on the HG

Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In terms of who you would like to see win the show, we can update it weekly etc :)

1st - Donny
2nd - Derrick
3rd - Nicole
4th - Hayden
5th - Christine
6th - Zach
7th - Frankie
8th - Cody
9th - Caleb
10th - Jocasta
11th - Victoria

Even though I like Jocasta / Victoria them winning would be awful for the program.

Comments

• ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Victoria
    2. Jocasta
    3. Donny
    4. Caleb
    5. Cody
    6. Christine
    7. Nicole
    8. Hayden
    9. Zach
    10. Derrick
    11. Frankie

Some are interchangeable/change on a daily basis. My ratings are more like this:
    1-2. Victoria/Jocasta
    3-6. Donny/Caleb/Cody/Christine
    7. Nicole
    8-11. Hayden/Zach/Derrick/Frankie
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    1. Victoria
    2. Jocasta
    3. Donny
    4. Caleb
    5. Cody
    6. Christine
    7. Nicole
    8. Hayden
    9. Zach
    10. Derrick
    11. Frankie

Some are interchangeable/change on a daily basis. My ratings are more like this:
    1-2. Victoria/Jocasta
    3-6. Donny/Caleb/Cody/Christine
    7. Nicole
    8-11. Hayden/Zach/Derrick/Frankie

Your 2 favourites are the biggest floaters who don't even know how to play the game!?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Nicole
    2. Hayden
    3. Derrick
    4. Donny
    5. Cody
    6. Zac
    7. Christine
    8. Frankie
    9. Victoria
    10. Caleb
    11. Jocasta

Not my order of preference, but the order I'd like to see them win.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    1. Nicole
    2. Hayden
    3. Derrick
    4. Donny
    5. Cody
    6. Zac
    7. Christine
    8. Frankie
    9. Victoria
    10. Caleb
    11. Jocasta

Not my order of preference, but the order I'd like to see them win.

I would not mind Nicole winning but sadly since the jury will be the majority of men, plus based on the feeds have shown to be misogynist again all women no way would Nicole get votes. She would need to sit next to Victoria / Jocasta to have a chance.
  • rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Derrick
    2. Donny
    3. Cody
    4. Nicole
    5. Hayden
    6. Zach
    7. Frankie
    8. Victoria
    9. Christine
    10. Caleb
    11. Jocasta

Victoria has been awesome on the LFs the past while, so she's slowly moving up my list.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So for me it currently stands. With Donny going home.

1st - Derrick
    2nd - Caleb
    3rd - Nicole
    4th - Frankie
    5th - Christine
    6th - Cody
    7th - Victoria
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Nicole
    2. Derrick
    3. Caleb
    4. Cody
    5. Victoria
    6. Frankie
    7. Christine
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Derrick
    2. Nicole
    3. Caleb
    4. Victoria
    5. Cody
    6. Christine
    7. Frankie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once put Zach at six?!? Below Cody? Oh boy.

Mine is largely unchanged from then. I'd drop Frankie to the dead last though, and maybe put Caleb above Victoria. To be honest though, I'll dislike whoever wins unless its Nicole, and I'll disagree with the winner unless it's Derrick!

1. Nicole
    2. Derrick
    3. Cody
    4. Christine
    5. Caleb
    6. Victoria
    7. Devin's daughter
    8. Frankie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My rankings now stand at:

1. Donny
    2. Nicole
    3. Victoria
    4. Caleb
    5. Cody
    6. Christine
    7. Frankie
    8. Derrick

The thing that irks me about Frankie and Derrick is the lies to the viewers in the diary room, and even on live feed.

Frankie telling us that he loves Zach and it's down to the group that he's gone. No, Frankie, YOU were the first to target him in week two and were gunning for him ever since.
    Derrick's always up our arses. Pretending to like Donny, pretending he's doing everything in his power to keep certain players "for us". If he dropped the act and was just honest and said "this decision is best for my game, sorry viewers" then I'd like him a little bit more, but he's so fake - more so than Frankie, in my opinion. Frankie is at least honest on the live feeds, so I think DR may get him to say certain things/lies in the DR. Derrick treats us as if we're thick.
    joshrulez2 wrote: »
    Your 2 favourites are the biggest floaters who don't even know how to play the game!?

Yes, they were. Apart from Derrick and Frankie, who was playing the game at the time I posted my last rankings? The Bomb Squad alliance members just stuck together with very little game talk, so they didn't do much more than Victoria or Jocasta at all.

Donny also didn't talk game. He's got this far from winning comps, a social game has never existed.

Then there was Nicole and Hayden. Nicole walked right into Derrick's trap, despite her knowing she couldn't trust Derrick. Hayden pushed for it and she let his judgement ruin her game.

None of them are that much better than Victoria or Jocasta - all they're better at is making themselves a big target. Zach ran his mouth far too much, Frankie was obvious with his Andy routine and they all know Christine is playing both sides. Oh, and as for Cody, he's on Derrick's back being carried to the end. I give this lot zero credit for where they are in this game with the exception of Derrick (social game) and Donny (won the comps when he's needed to until this week). Yes, they may all at least try to play the game unlike Victoria and Jocasta, but at the time I found them far more likeable than the rest. So, I went for the houseguests I liked but sucked at the game over those I don't like who sucked at the game.
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Donny
    2. Nicole
    3.Caleb
    4. Derrick
    5. Cody
    6. Christine
    7. Frankie
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's difficult to rate them on who deserves to win :p Obviously the only one playing a good strategic and social game is Derrick, the rest aren't even close.

1. Derrick - He has good game, but he's very fortunate he's in this year.

2. Frankie - I can't stand him and don't think he would still be there without the America's team but he has played the game from day 1 - granted it's an obvious game - and he's put in the work to still be there.

3. Cody - I don't like him either, but his social game is very good. He's horrible at the strategy part of the game but it's difficult to fault his social game.

4. Donnie - Nice guy but his game is horrific. He's good at winning the comps though.

5. Caleb - He's absolutely clueless at the game. His delusions and lies are hilarious to watch but his strategic and social game is non-existent.

6. Victoria - Playing for 2nd better than the rest but has no chance at all of winning against anyone.

7. Christine - She's a feed killer. From almost the first week of the feed I couldn't watch her due to her annoying laugh and hatred / over exageration about everything. How she got chosen is beyond me.

8. Nicole - As much as I like her, I don't like evicted HM's getting put back in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My updated list

1st - Derrick
    2nd - Frankie
    3rd - Cody
    4th - Caleb
    5th - Victoria

Again, Derrick SHOULD win this season. I ranked Victoria lowest as she would be the most clueless winner ever however I love her and her winning would be the perfect end to such a dire season.

I think Cody will win though. *PUKE*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Previous Rankings - Bold is current rankings.

1-3-1. Victoria
    4-4-2. Caleb
    5-5-3. Cody
    11-7-4. Frankie
    10-8-5. Derrick

Will be chuffed with a Victoria win. Supported her since day one :cool:
    I'll be content with Caleb winning. Entertained in the first couple of weeks whilst everyone else was boring, has quite a good hold on the game and is loyal...
    Cody winning will wrap up this farce of a series nicely.
    Frankie or Derrick winning is my worst nightmare. I hate them. They're disgusting. Vile. Have killed the feeds. Both think they've got the game wrapped up. I want the game to reset and Victoria to win HoH. "Hey, this is the nomination ceremony. Frankie, remember week one when you were all over me, acting like my best friend? Yeah, then you went and put me on the block. **** you, get your arse in that nomination chair right now. As for YOU, Derrick, my so called best friend, you risked my Big Brother life putting me up on the block - right after I had just come off, too! So, take a seat, you pig, time for you to feel the heat and allow me to risk YOUR game! I wish you both luck in the Veto - you're going to need it because I'm gonna slay in it to make sure it's guaranteed one of your big, fat heads leave this mother ****ing game once and for all. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Previous Rankings - Bold is current rankings.

1-3-1. Victoria
    4-4-2. Caleb
    5-5-3. Cody
    11-7-4. Frankie
    10-8-5. Derrick

Will be chuffed with a Victoria win. Supported her since day one :cool:
    I'll be content with Caleb winning. Entertained in the first couple of weeks whilst everyone else was boring, has quite a good hold on the game and is loyal...
    Cody winning will wrap up this farce of a series nicely.
    Frankie or Derrick winning is my worst nightmare. I hate them. They're disgusting. Vile. Have killed the feeds. Both think they've got the game wrapped up. I want the game to reset and Victoria to win HoH. "Hey, this is the nomination ceremony. Frankie, remember week one when you were all over me, acting like my best friend? Yeah, then you went and put me on the block. **** you, get your arse in that nomination chair right now. As for YOU, Derrick, my so called best friend, you risked my Big Brother life putting me up on the block - right after I had just come off, too! So, take a seat, you pig, time for you to feel the heat and allow me to risk YOUR game! I wish you both luck in the Veto - you're going to need it because I'm gonna slay in it to make sure it's guaranteed one of your big, fat heads leave this mother ****ing game once and for all. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

If that happened I would rate Victoria as my Top HG :D she would reach Heather levels of fierceness and awesomeness!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Derrick
    2. Cody
    3. Victoria
    4. Caleb
    5. The other one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    If that happened I would rate Victoria as my Top HG :D she would reach Heather levels of fierceness and awesomeness!!!!

I'm so sure she's just waiting to pounce. She's PLAYING them all with her "I'm so weak" act. You'll see :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread.

We did well on BB USA ranking the placing, so lets do it for BB Can.

1st - Bruno (He is my winner ATM and a nice guy)
    2nd - Brittnee (Love her, so fierce and underestimated in the house. Better than Sarah IMO)
    3rd - Sarah (Okay she is a hot mess but I really love her, hope she can pull through)
    4th - Godfrey (A cool guy who gives entertainment. Hopefully he brings about Zach's downfall. Would be so cool)
    5th - Zach (He is an arrogant jerk but I do think he has at least played the game unlike the others so he is my 5th)
    6th - Kevin (He is such a disappointment to this season. Hope he loses, thinks it's Summer camp with Pilar. Please... You need to do work Kevin!!! However, he is not as bad as some of the other potential winners)
    7th - Bobby (Pretty naive in the game but still a good guy at heart. I like him. Plus, his vote for JP will always make me give him props. Regardless of his loyalty to Chop Flop)
    8th - Willow (Played a pathetic floater game and nobody trusts her, I am placing her above Ashleigh cause I hold hope she can regain it. Don't let me down Willow. However, I think she probably will be a sitting duck till she gets evicted)
    9th - Ashleigh (Most loathsome female this year, throwed away her shot at the game for handy time with Zach. Pathetic. She should be embarrassed when she leaves. Still, she has some sense of where she is at. Unlike Pilar)
    10th - Pilar (Honestly. I cannot find the time to say why she should not win. Utterly useless. If she wins BB Can is done. It could not recover from that. I think she is lock for 2nd place unless for some miracle she is voted out at F4)
    11th - Sindy (Entertaining but do I really think she should win. No. Returnee players should stay gone. That's what I think anyway.)