The Daily Pwice

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Can Keith spell DNA let alone know what it means? ;)

She would not allow a DNA test.He is well and truly under her thumb and will do as he is told.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the top businesswoman comments that amaze me the most tbh. Fair enough, if some people think she's alright, that's their call but lets not pretend that she's a great business brain punching her way through the glass ceiling.

She's done very well for a tacky, low class talent vacuum but it was more about right place, right time and being more shameless than most rather than any business acumen. If you listened to some of her most ardent supporteres, you'd think she could have been running the LSE if she'd had the chance

This^.

I knew of one person who said she liked KP, when I asked why she said "because she's a shrewd business women." (Incidentally this was when we were both studying for a business degree)
    But when I asked her for examples of being a shrewd business women, the girl mumbled and swiftly changed the subject :D

I don't understand why anyone looks up to her to me KP is completely repulsive but fair enough if people want to but lets not pretend she's something she's not. A business women she isn't and never will.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    This^.

I knew of one person who said she liked KP, when I asked why she said "because she's a shrewd business women." (Incidentally this was when we were both studying for a business degree)
    But when I asked her for examples of being a shrewd business women, the girl mumbled and swiftly changed the subject :D

I don't understand why anyone looks up to her to me KP is completely repulsive but fair enough if people want to but lets not pretend she's something she's not. A business women she isn't and never will.

For a ''good businesswoman'' it's funny how lots of her ventures seem to end up going down the bogger.

Asda lingerie - dropped
    Derby House horsey tat - dropped
    Ultimo - given the push after she abused one of their staff
    KP Baby selling at half price

The only thing that seems to have any longevity are her books, which she doesn't write anyway. I don't understand why they're so popular unless the people who buy them are one brain celled chavs whose personal bookshelves are stacked with nothing but Katie Price 'novels' and 'autobiographies'.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a T-shirt brand innit??:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the top businesswoman comments that amaze me the most tbh. Fair enough, if some people think she's alright, that's their call but lets not pretend that she's a great business brain punching her way through the glass ceiling.

She's done very well for a tacky, low class talent vacuum but it was more about right place, right time and being more shameless than most rather than any business acumen. If you listened to some of her most ardent supporteres, you'd think she could have been running the LSE if she'd had the chance

I agree I wouldn't trust her to run a bath far less a business!
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pass the sickbucket....:rolleyes:

I knew I should not of viewed that after eating a curry...:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pass the sickbucket....:rolleyes:

I knew I should not of viewed that after eating a curry...:eek:

She'll be slagging him off in a few months man like every other bloke shes had...
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a ''good businesswoman'' it's funny how lots of her ventures seem to end up going down the bogger.

Asda lingerie - dropped
    Derby House horsey tat - dropped
    Ultimo - given the push after she abused one of their staff
    KP Baby selling at half price

The only thing that seems to have any longevity are her books, which she doesn't write anyway. I don't understand why they're so popular unless the people who buy them are one brain celled chavs whose personal bookshelves are stacked with nothing but Katie Price 'novels' and 'autobiographies'.
    '

Shamelessly putting your name on anything and everything is not a "brand". Putting your name on a book you didn't even write may make you money but it strips you of dignity (call me old fashioned but I still care about such stupid things).

I dont believe she even designs anything, more likely waffles on some rubbish about what wants, team design what her moronic fans want and she's brought in at the end of the process to comment and pick. How is this shrewd????
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She would not allow a DNA test.He is well and truly under her thumb and will do as he is told.

She would allow it, if it turned out that Penna was the child's father, she would just say to Kevin... "it is wot it is" :rolleyes:
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun columnist Katie picks out top ten hottest women, but is Pricey right?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4894670/katie-price-picks-out-her-top-ten-hottest-women.html#ixzz2QxB7o3Um

Errr didn't she blast Abbey Clancy last week???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for Anna Nicole Smith being a hot woman, doesn't Jordan know she's pushing up the daisy's???:D

As for the rest of the list......errr I don't think so.....
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4894670/katie-price-picks-out-her-top-ten-hottest-women.html#ixzz2QxB7o3Um

As for Anna Nicole Smith being a hot woman, doesn't Jordan know she's pushing up the daisy's???:D

Looks like this is just to counter the criticism she has received due to being so bitchy about other women recently, so transparent :rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    The stupid tart has the audacity to whitter....
    " I applaud the courage of the TV star who reported a porter who raped her in her hotel room as she slept....
    ....It's no secret that a celebrity once raped me but I never took it further. I'm in awe of the courage of women who do.
    "
    Still dragging up the old rape story that was used to flog her make-up artist's book.:rolleyes:
    BIB.....actually you stupid tart,you ALLEGE a celebrity raped you. There is a massive difference.
    Shame on you for letting him off with it IF he did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like this is just to counter the criticism she has received due to being so bitchy about other women recently, so transparent :rolleyes:

I can imagine her - or her ghostwriter - typing up that list through gritted teeth, whilst Pwicceeey thinks 'but this just deflects attention away from meeeee'.

As for Victoria Silvestdt - PMSL - OK, it's all personal taste, but IMHO she looks like a bloke in drag whose had a fight in a wind tunnel. Mind you, that's Pwicceeeey's look so it's obvious why she picked her.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know most of the women on that list but I think half of them went to the same plastic surgeon as old Katie.

None of them are that "hot" though, then again, my idea of "hot" doesn't include many blonde plastic fantastic ladyees
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can just imagine KP waving that list at Ken and asking 'are any of them hotter than me? Are they, ARE THEY??????' and poor Ken having to stop doing his Moshi Monsters jigsaw for 2 minutes and repeating the script she's written for him 'No baaayyyyyybbbe you're the hottest women in the world evah' before losing concentration and getting back to the complex 12 piece puzzle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can just imagine KP waving that list at Ken and asking 'are any of them hotter than me? Are they, ARE THEY??????' and poor Ken having to stop doing his Moshi Monsters jigsaw for 2 minutes and repeating the script she's written for him 'No baaayyyyyybbbe you're the hottest women in the world evah' before losing concentration and getting back to the complex 12 piece puzzle

Don't be silly mate....

No way would she give him a 12 piece puzzle - probably maximum 4 piece..:D
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe this was her inspiration :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hqDKojAQvk
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The stupid tart has the audacity to whitter....
    " I applaud the courage of the TV star who reported a porter who raped her in her hotel room as she slept....
    ....It's no secret that a celebrity once raped me but I never took it further. I'm in awe of the courage of women who do.
    "
    Still dragging up the old rape story that was used to flog her make-up artist's book.:rolleyes:
    BIB.....actually you stupid tart,you ALLEGE a celebrity raped you. There is a massive difference.
    Shame on you for letting him off with it IF he did.

Exactly. But then again, this is the woman who uses rape (or claims of rape) as a publicity tool. Now she's using someone else's rape. Unbelievable!:rolleyes: I'm sure that poor woman is thrilled that KP applauds her courage!:rolleyes:

Only KP would harp on about the celebrity status of her supposed rapist. Rape is rape, regardless of if the person who did it is famous or a hotel porter! If KP was raped, she should report it. She still could, as there's no time limit on reporting rapes or sexual abuse (another thing she claimed happened to her) - look at all the historical sexual abuse being investigated at the moment!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Exactly. But then again, this is the woman who uses rape (or claims of rape) as a publicity tool. Now she's using someone else's rape. Unbelievable!:rolleyes: I'm sure that poor woman is thrilled that KP applauds her courage!:rolleyes:

Only KP would harp on about the celebrity status of her supposed rapist. Rape is rape, regardless of if the person who did it is famous or a hotel porter! If KP was raped, she should report it. She still could, as there's no time limit on reporting rapes or sexual abuse (another thing she claimed happened to her) - look at all the historical sexual abuse being investigated at the moment!

I don't believe she was raped. If she was she would have reported it. She doesn't go behind the door about anything so why this? Why is she holding back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I don't believe she was raped. If she was she would have reported it. She doesn't go behind the door about anything so why this? Why is she holding back?

Because she is playing the game.

if she was was raped, then what message is she giving out to her fans by not reporting it? If you get raped and violated by another against your will you should keep quiet about it?

What if that person DID rape her and has gone on to attack others because she kept quiet and is still attacking other women? It's not like the old days where someone who was attacked may not have been taken seriously, look at Operation Yewtree?

It's like she is wearing the word as some kind of badge and that REALLY makes me more cross than any other thing she has done.

But to some she can do no wrong and by saying she has been raped and not saying by whom it's all o.k.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

if she was was raped, then what message is she giving out to her fans by not reporting it? If you get raped and violated by another against your will you should keep quiet about it?

What if that person DID rape her and has gone on to attack others because she kept quiet and is still attacking other women? It's not like the old days where someone who was attacked may not have been taken seriously, look at Operation Yewtree?

It's like she is wearing the word as some kind of badge and that REALLY makes me more cross than any other thing she has done.

But to some she can do no wrong and by saying she has been raped and not saying by whom it's all o.k.

100% agree. She disgusts me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    This^.

The idea that she is a shrewd business woman does make me laugh, he team make good business decisions (if you can call it that) but her? No chance. The only thing she is good at is having no dignity and the need to sell everything. She posses no business skills apart from being at the right place at the right time. Her success is because she was a product of her time, nothing more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

I agree with all this. The whole thing is disgusting, fair enough sell grotty details of your latest penis but something's are just off limits and this is one. Sadly we still live in a world where rape is a taboo subject, where the victim is often blamed 'if they hadn't been doing this or wearing that it wouldn't have happened ect ect'. Many rape cases do not come to court because of the fear of not being believed. Jordan is only deepening this attitude.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all this. The whole thing is disgusting, fair enough sell grotty details of your latest penis but something's are just off limits and this is one. Sadly we still live in a world where rape is a taboo subject, where the victim is often blamed 'if they hadn't been doing this or wearing that it wouldn't have happened ect ect'. Many rape cases do not come to court because of the fear of not being believed. Jordan is only deepening this attitude.

Exactly. She is using it as a publicity tools as well which I find the lowest thing someone could ever do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Someone got him some letter blocks for Christmas. We shall see.
This discussion has been closed.