Options

Have you stopped watching?

2»

Comments

• Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I end up switching over half way thru , have done for the last few days , am just finding it boring , Camp mates are ' trying to hard ' especially Jake , Mel & Kendra & Jimmy it is kind of sad watching them all trying to get camera time
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    I like it more since Gemma went home :D however I am less interested in IACGMOOH Now! - I liked the guests first week - Eamonn and Ashley- then it got worse- Bobby was ok (even though I don't watch towie) The female comedienne- I have no idea who she is- is awful and she was joined by joey essex :( - but I will stick with the main show for now- not a bad group of people , though I am not too keen on Tinchy, Kendra and Michael- unsure about foggy also , he is not getting enough air time
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Terry N wrote: »
    I have. :blush:

Me too - never heard of 3/4 of the people. Think it is a bit tired now.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stopped watching 2 nights ago.
    I was enjoying the series till Jake and Currie came into it.
    I loathe Currie and her desperation to be like a clone of the loathsome Thatcher.
    I had never heard of the x factor failed contestant but I found him to be every bit as loathsome as Currie.
    From the second they came into the show it went downhill starting with that stupid CIA nonsense that just felt so scripted and then we got the worst ever american celeb on the show refusing the trials,then the show killer for me was the amount of time spent on a very scripted showmance involving this jake guy who come across as a bit of a sex pest..then I stopped watching so cannot comment on what has happened since.

First series since the first one that I felt fine walking away from.
    As I saw it the show had become the Jake,Kendra and Edwina show and as I could not stand those 3 it became to difficult to watch,I felt like the show had taken a massive downturn..Im not one to call for it to be cancelled as I am aware of many that still love it and it should continue while it still appeals to many but Im not sure I will even bother switching it on next year..maybe Ive just outgrown the show.
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it keeps stopping for football I won't be going back.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its getting a bit dull, love Ant and Decs segmente though.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not as into it as I usually am, I have it on but go online at the same time
  • Options
    dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floppydog wrote: »
    If it keeps stopping for football I won't be going back.

Same here,getting to the point now where I don't care if I miss it or not.
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. I think I have to agree. I am fast forwarding the trial right now (the live one) and I do not mind Jake but I want to see more of Michael and Vicky. They are quite funny.

There is not yet anybody I like

And I did try once but that after show is so horrible especially when that guy that did not deserve to win is in it. Joe Douche or something. Wash
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Watching and loving it. Great lot of housemates this year IMO.

Totally agree,
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kev3010 wrote: »
    stop watching the jimmy bullard show?

why? it's so f.u.n.n.y, can't you see? :D

Main reason I stopped watching
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped watching after a couple of episodes

Same as last year

I'm bored with the trials and after the first couple of episodes where we get to meet the contestants it seems that the trials dominate the show, that's when I stop watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Stopped watching it when Jake quickenden came in.The show has gone to pot this year.More will walk!!