Kellie Bright acting?

2»

Comments

• VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    As we only got the choice of yes or no then I voted yes, it is wrong to say she cannot act. To clarify, Linda is a good actress but IMO she has had the best female part in EE for some time, it's reminiscent of Ben Kingsley winning an Oscar for playing Gandhi, how could he have not won playing that role, I think I would have won the Oscar if I had played Gandi [and I am a woman]. I know it obviously cannot happen but if Samantha Womack had never been in EE and had been cast as Linda Carter I think she would been superb.

I just wonder what they will do with the role of Linda Carter over the next couple of years, it kinda reminds me of Little Mo's role, absolutely riveting viewing but once Trevor was dead Little Mo had nowhere to go.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the Carters and am a big fan but I think she needs to calm down the histrionics a little. This sounds terrible but i was hoping the rape would tone her down a bit.

Unlike what someone said above I can well believe she wouldn't tell Mick about the rape but I wish she'd tell SOMEONE, it doesn't seem believable that she wouldn't confide in anyone, a doctor, a shrink etc
  • LMLM Posts: 63,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    No she is a female Lee Mead and Jack Donelley rolled into one,

Oh change your material

You have used this same opinion quite a few times now
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Kellie smoke?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    She is great
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    But Linda wants an abortion and Mick is trying to guilt trip her into keeping the baby.

It's not thy I was on about. Her mardyness when johnny came out, about Shirley and Tina moving in, Denise being hired, over the top reactions. Also her being constantly down has made her family have to have constant parties ad drop their plans to try and cheer her up.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    mvloca wrote: »
    I love the Carters and am a big fan but I think she needs to calm down the histrionics a little. This sounds terrible but i was hoping the rape would tone her down a bit.

Unlike what someone said above I can well believe she wouldn't tell Mick about the rape but I wish she'd tell SOMEONE, it doesn't seem believable that she wouldn't confide in anyone, a doctor, a shrink etc

She did for a coue of weeks but she's back to her normal per the top way. It's sickening and the histerics and snobby looking down on others remarks have but up to my amount of hatred towards her. The times I began to warm to her just got blown up and she is now unbearable to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    I love kellie

Anyone remember her in T-Bag and the Revenge of the T-Set??
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yeah she's good. Very natural. Can't believe her and Mick go there separate ways after filming. They really look like a real couple.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just so everyone knows Rock and Chips which Kellie was in will be on Drama Channel on Freeview on Christmas Eve ight at 7-9 and on Christmas Day Morning at 10-12 and on Christmas Day night from 7-8.20 and on Boxing Day night from 7-8.20 and on Saturday 27th December in the morning 10-11.20
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Kellie is one of the best in soap.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I'll let you know when she's had some variation in her role.