Taylor Swift being 'Lined Up' for the Final

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rumours are she is due to perform again could she be a surprise Duet maybe performing with Ben?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard Olly Murs might be involved, seriously thinking about missing the final with this TS news adding to my own lack of enthusiasm for the XF this year.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours are she is due to perform again could she be a surprise Duet maybe performing with Ben?

If Taylor performs with anyone i bet it is Fleur, Biggest female artist of 2015 incredible album sales etc....I think it is a foregone conclusion that Ben has Ed and Andrea has Sam Smith, I bet Meghan was always going to be on the show and perform her latest single but i think she is a Plan B if they cant get Taylor.
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Taylor performs with anyone i bet it is Fleur, Biggest female artist of 2015 incredible album sales etc....I think it is a foregone conclusion that Ben has Ed and Andrea has Sam Smith, I bet Meghan was always going to be on the show and perform her latest single but i think she is a Plan B if they cant get Taylor.

At first I found this ludicrous, but thinking about it Taylor has gone fully Pop now so they do a good performance of Shake it Off,
  • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Taylor duets with anyone i think it will be Fleur, They could sing her new song "Blank Space" was number 1 on itunes last week here in UK, She might just be on the show to promote herself rather than a duet tho we will have to see.
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor and Fleur, that would be interesting, I know someone who loves Fleur and despises Taylor, wonder what they would make of that it happened