Should Madonna release a ballads only album?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we are ready for a really introspective, moody, daring album next...MDNA shwocased a lot of variation and laid down a lot of groundwork...i would like her to truly go 110% "ballad album" but more like an intricately detailed cohesive body of work with Neo-Soul/Dream Pop/Trip Hop vibes would be so slick.

Mid-tempos of different paces could emerge too which i would adore...and many would too. I feel with the mood of a lot of the MDNA tour and the vibes of ehr visuals of the Revolution...i truly think daring Warrior vibes would be cool.

Conceptualise it like the soundtrack to a movie of a Warrior Queen (her) and utilise Blood Orange, Jamie XX, James Blake (as gigi hinted at the other day) something really hauinting, melancholic, beautiful and layered acros an album...and imagery to reflect that too...something diferent and stand out...yeah i feel that is the direction we could be heading into next :)

SOmeone else mentioned Lana Del Rey vibes....that would be cool too...Bluesy Electronica vibes? would totally fit and merge...we will see...but i do think she knows and we all know that...her voice is so raw and amazing she needs to utilise that presence too :). Plus with these themes she could/can still utilise her choreo/dance skills in performance too with the variation of tempo too :).