Options

Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What if.... it was all set-up? *fake shock*

How dumb do they think can fool the public?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,005
    Forum Member
    I say those pics are posed.... The photographer is practically in the car with him

Could the photographer have been Al Fresco?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Think that's your answer.

To think only last year he was photographed with his possessions in the back of his car returning home to mum and dad, helped by the police.

he really should put a set of suitcases on his christmas wishlist...both times he has been show with all his tat in bags
  • Options
    kiteflyerkiteflyer Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    Re those KFC pics - we thought the same, he just "happened" to have his door wide open!

I don't know who's taking the mickey more, Reid or the papers that print this nonsense

If the photographer was any closer he would have been sitting on AR's lap! Why couldn't he have sat INSIDE KFC to eat? Simple answer - photographer wouldn't have been allowed to take photos inside KFC. I wonder how much Alex Reid's share is for these exclusives? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Im happy to seeing him eating coleslaw getting his one a day and all that

IDEA FOR ITV
    *I own the rights to this so if I see it on tele im suing lol*

(Scene field...chantelle and kerchinga having a picnic)

In walks Alex Reid.... barefoot rolled up jeans white shirt carrying his heart on a single rose....

(start music: Hall and Oates Baby come back....you can blame it ALL on me!)

Chantelles hair blowing int he wind holding dolly swings around to see alex.. Looks down at kerchinga with pound signs in her eyes and starts to run
    (chantelle wearing a flowing white sun dress kerchinga in some victoria beckham for kids outfit)

IM SORRY they both say to eachother... Alex puts the rose in both their hands and says:

"There is only one rose because it symbolises** my heart and I only have one heart for the both of you"

Cue music "Alex Reid Stardust!"

They waltz away dancing to his song.. cooing and ahhing.

END SCENE!

**edit to add someone teach Alex how to pronounce Symbolises
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Pair of them need to tune it in!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I don't agree... He hasn't been with her since Jan last year.. What is happening to him now is all his own fault... If he had any chance in America then he could of gone last year. He is not a good actor and there would of been no work offered to him

Of course you don't agree, that's a given.

I still think he was a mug not to capitalise on his goodwill when he came out of the BB house. Had he looked at other options rather than rushing down the aisle, he may have done a bit better for himself, even if only in the short term.

Not sure why you think I'm trying to blame KP for what is happening to him now though. he made his bed, he's now lying in it.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    he really should put a set of suitcases on his christmas wishlist...both times he has been show with all his tat in bags

:D But then he wouldn't be pitiful and make us :cry: at the sight of him carrying all his worldly possessions in 7 Tesco carrier bags.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    He is a very strange man. Being a BB fan I watched him in the house & found him rather engaging & likeable,if a bit thick. But I never followed him after that and I'm astonished reading recent events. He had a great opportunity from BB ,with really good contacts and ought to have been on track for a halfway decent career playing bit parts in Hollywood/Brit gangster type movies . Vinnie Jones has done really well on that . So what happened to Alex Reid ? He looks like a tramp now. He must be extremely dumb if he wasted the opportunities a BB win offers.

He has left no room for doubt on that one.

I have a feeling after both the Olympics and the Paralympics that people have lost whatever little tolerance they had for these clowns. We've been happily bombarded with extraordinary talent and guts and courage and people overcoming the odds on a sensational level over the last 6 weeks. By comparison, these whinging, whining, attention-seeking fools trying to get sympathy with their rinse and repeat famewhoring just doesn't cut it any more, even on an 'entertainment' level.
  • Options
    ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I hope that all of this does not damage his chance to play James Bond when Daniel Craig leaves the role.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

I have a feeling after both the Olympics and the Paralympics that people have lost whatever little tolerance they had for these clowns. We've been happily bombarded with extraordinary talent and guts and courage and people overcoming the odds on a sensational level over the last 6 weeks. By comparison, these whinging, whining, attention-seeking fools trying to get sympathy with their rinse and repeat famewhoring just doesn't cut it any more, even on an 'entertainment' level.

Imagine- a world without Alex, Chantellitall, KP, The Andre, Katona and the entire TOWIE cast. Bliss......
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine- a world without Alex, Chantellitall, KP, The Andre, Katona and the entire TOWIE cast. Bliss......

I imagine it on a daily basis, but sadly it never comes true. They just wo't go away!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NEW magazine reports Chantell is hurt lol... yeah.. OK
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Of course you don't agree, that's a given.

I still think he was a mug not to capitalise on his goodwill when he came out of the BB house. Had he looked at other options rather than rushing down the aisle, he may have done a bit better for himself, even if only in the short term.

Not sure why you think I'm trying to blame KP for what is happening to him now though. he made his bed, he's now lying in it.

You have a point Blondie X, I like KP but after Alex won BB, He allowed KP to take control of the work he accepted. It's not her fault that he's a complete tool though.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have a point Blondie X, I like KP but after Alex won BB, He allowed KP to take control of the work he accepted. It's not her fault that he's a complete tool though.

This reminds me of the neverending "victims of KP" theories.
    Alex Reid was a grown man when he married KP.He must have had a pretty good idea of what he was getting into with her-it's not like she's exactly shy and retiring.
    I think if anything,KP underestimated the Reidinator.
    I think she thought he was an easily manipulated dork that she could parade about and dress in designer outfits like a Ken doll.
    I really don't think that she realised the true level of his idiocy and his willingness to plumb the depths of fame-whoring z-listdom and for someone who has made a damn good living out of doing the same thing herself she should have known better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quite. That statement of his is a study in delusional self-importance. Hard to believe he's 37.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the neverending "victims of KP" theories.
    Alex Reid was a grown man when he married KP.He must have had a pretty good idea of what he was getting into with her-it's not like she's exactly shy and retiring.
    I think if anything,KP underestimated the Reidinator.
    I think she thought he was an easily manipulated dork that she could parade about and dress in designer outfits like a Ken doll.
    I really don't think that she realised the true level of his idiocy and his willingness to plumb the depths of fame-whoring z-listdom and for someone who has made a damn good living out of doing the same thing herself she should have known better.

Nothing to do wth him being a victim, he made his bed, he is lying in it. However, I honestly believe that rushing down the aisle with KP after he came out of the BB house blew any chance of a half decent career as anything other than a z list tw*t for Mr Reid.

I will always think that Alex was KPs attempt to make PA jealous which went way too far and was a car crash that span out of control. She married him for the wrong reasons, he married her for the wrong reasons and there was as much chance of making it work as there would be if Anne Widdecome married Russell Brand.

We all know KP is a master manipulator (even fans have to admit that). Had AR flopped in CBB, he'd have been out on his ear. She wanted to cash in on his new found popularity and he was happy to be dragged down the aisle by his balls.

Howver, what is happening now is nothing to do with KP. Both AR and CH are obsessed with being famous and would stoop to any depths to stay on the z list and not have to get a proper job. Though surely having a baby for publicity has to be lower than any of us could have imagined anyone would stoop
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Fantastic post lexi22.:)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie x
    What's a given?
    I thought your post implied the problems AR is having now is down to KP ,which I didn't agree with. The problems AR and CH are having is because they had a baby when hey didn't even know each other. I don't understand why these zelebs need to pop a kid out so quickly.. Get to know each other first..
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie x
    What's a given?
    I thought your post implied the problems AR is having now is down to KP ,which I didn't agree with. The problems AR and CH are having is because they had a baby when hey didn't even know each other. I don't understand why these zelebs need to pop a kid out so quickly.. Get to know each other first..

What I find sad is that, when he was with KP alex seemed to enjoy her children and they liked him. But with baby dolly, he seems disinterested, he would only allow a photo shoot with OK of dolly and Chantelle as long as he was in it.
    He has treated chantelle appallingly before and since the birth.
    I don't like her and I guess she is very high maintenance but, she had HIS baby why can't he be content with that and act as a proper caring dad?
    Why the need to dress up as Roxanne and send loving texts to another man when he has a beautiful baby girl at home?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    What I find sad is that, when he was with KP alex seemed to enjoy her children and they liked him. But with baby dolly, he seems disinterested, he would only allow a photo shoot with OK of dolly and Chantelle as long as he was in it.
    He has treated chantelle appallingly before and since the birth.
    I don't like her and I guess she is very high maintenance but, she had HIS baby why can't he be content with that and act as a proper caring dad?
    Why the need to dress up as Roxanne and send loving texts to another man when he has a beautiful baby girl at home?:rolleyes:

I think Alex is a very confused man.. Also Chantelle knew about his transvestite desires as it wasn't a secret so why is she moaning about it? Alex rushed into his relationship with Chantelle and I think he realised whilst she was pregnant that he had made a mistake but couldn't get out of it due to her pregnancy
    Katie's kids were only there half the week so maybe that's why he enjoyed their company , a small baby needs loads of attention and I don't think he likes that.
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only reason Rav Wilding got shouty with her was because she told the paps where they'd be and spoiled the day for him......
    Geneve wrote: »
    Honestly, if 2 men both got a bit shouty with you (rav and Alex) maybe hunny its time to look in the mirror and say "why me" -- Maybe your too high maintenance, maybe your too demanding....
    Alex cops on to Chantelle-itall's machiavellian masterplan. [At last]. Mwa ha ha ha etc :p
    Alex Reid rages: Chantelle Houghton's trying to ruin me. Speaking to a pal last week, he said: 'Everyone thinks she's this poor little girl, but she deliberately locked me out of the house, knowing the reaction it'd get.

'She knows what buttons to press...'
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    I really dislike the "she knows which buttons to push" argument, especially when in reference to violence or aggression.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really dislike the "she knows which buttons to push" argument, especially when in reference to violence or aggression.

totally agree with BIB. if he wasn't such a numpty he would have taken a minute to think this is how she wants me to react so i won't fall into the trap. his baby was in the house at the time as well why didn't he think of Dolly (BTW that really is an awful name. it just make me think that she's that she sees the baby as a toy & she's playing at being a parent).
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    ross8503 wrote: »
    I hope that all of this does not damage his chance to play James Bond when Daniel Craig leaves the role.

I don't know about playing Bond, but he seems so desperate for a film career, he would cut his own legs off for a part like Nick Nack in The Man with the Golden Gun.