Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so
  • Options
    CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    Vas can you confirm if he is gay or straight? or have you already done that. its normally all you care about lol ;)

He is gay but has a daughter
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    Not being funny vaslav but you said that you weren't watching the show during the days of DTC, which means you must have started watching under BK...Which is strange given you seem to hate his and LN's eras so much :confused:

You seemed confused a lot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not being funny vaslav but you said that you weren't watching the show during the days of DTC, which means you must have started watching under BK...Which is strange given you seem to hate his and LN's eras so much :confused:

Did I say that? Yes your not funny, your picky! I have watched EE for years!!!
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    You seemed confused a lot!
    That's me I'm afraid ;)
    Did I say that? Yes your not funny, your picky! I have watched EE for years!!!
    Shh vaslav I'm hilarious
    And yeh you did say that tho
    On another thread someone was like "Are you a fan of Santer's era" and you were like "No I wasn't properly watching the show in those days" lol
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a cardboard cutout in the mould of Joey, Tyler, T'other one, Leon, Callum, God knows who else before him. The type that Eastenders do so well. Yes I'm sure he's pretty but can he *act*?!

It's important not to focus on peoples looks, but moreso on the pressing topic of the moment: How exactly does DTC say he's related to Shirley, and how is he actually related to Shirley?
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    He's a cardboard cutout in the mould of Joey, Tyler, T'other one, Leon, Callum, God knows who else before him. The type that Eastenders do so well. Yes I'm sure he's pretty but can he *act*?!

It's important not to focus on peoples looks, but moreso on the pressing topic of the moment: How exactly does DTC say he's related to Shirley, and how is he actually related to Shirley?

I cant take any more 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's me I'm afraid ;)

Shh vaslav I'm hilarious
    On another thread someone was like "Are you a fan of Santer's era" and you were like "No I wasn't properly watching the show in those days" lol

wasnt properly watching kind of indicates some kind of watching, just probably not as committed as every episode and then analysing every episode to death as some do.

not saying vaslav does
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's me I'm afraid ;)

Shh vaslav I'm hilarious

Do you always try to use people's previous threads/posts against them later on? I'll be honest matt, what's your point here? It's a light hearted thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you always try to use people's previous threads/posts against them later on? I'll be honest matt, what's your point here? It's a light hearted thread.
    Can I ask Vaslav any question without the entire brigade coming after me?
    Asking Vaslav when he started watching the show is not going against him
    In future I'll just never ask anyone on this forum a question again, given the offense I seem to cause lol....
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the best looking EP that EastEnders has had :)

That's us gays darling, superior in every way. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    wasnt properly watching kind of indicates some kind of watching, just probably not as committed as every episode and then analysing every episode to death as some do.

not saying vaslav does
    Yes but it would still mean he started properly watching in BK's era, an era he constantly says he hated, which is why I was confused, which is why I asked the question

I apologize...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but it would still mean he started properly watching in BK's era, an era he constantly says he hated, which is why I was confused, which is why I asked the question

I apologize...

ok, to be fair it sounded like you were trying to pick at him for no reason.

I was just throwing another slant on it :)
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose he is tbf:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok, to be fair it sounded like you were trying to pick at him for no reason.

I was just throwing another slant on it :)
    It didn't sound like that in any way

I said NOTHING rude in my post so there was nothing to imply I was picking on him, that was just your imagination of the event
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In future I'll just never ask anyone on this forum a question again, given the offense I seem to cause lol....

You know what. Bringing up the brigade crap again just proves my point. No need to get so defensive. Put me on ignore and we'll leave it because it's not worth the hassle tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't sound like that in any way

I said NOTHING rude in my post so there was nothing to imply I was picking on him, that was just your imagination of the event

ok so bringing someones watching habits up on a post about whether a producer is handsome or not is relevant?
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Oi cheeky! I have me standards. I chose you didn't I ;)

I must have been asleep at the time cos I don't remember that! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Matt you leave yourself open to criticism I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Feisty vaslav! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know what. Bringing up the brigade crap again just proves my point. No need to get so defensive. Put me on ignore and we'll leave it because it's not worth the hassle tbh.
    Maybe don't falsely accuse me of picking on someone then I won't get defensive and retaliate? Just a thought
    ok so bringing someones watching habits up on a post about whether a producer is handsome or not is relevant?
    No, responding to him accusing BK and LN of killing the show when from my awareness he only started watching the show in the BK era (Which I didn't state as fact, I was/still am open to be proved wrong) is relevant

Even so, it's not like I criticised his watching habits is it?
    Yeah okay vaslav
    Let's just look at how much criticism you get on here then let's look at how much I get :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe don't falsely accuse me of picking on someone then I won't get defensive and retaliate? Just a thought

No, responding to him accusing BK and LN of killing the show when from my awareness he only started watching the show in the BK era (Which I didn't state as fact, I was/still am open to be proved wrong) is relevant

Yeah okay vaslav
    Let's just look at how much criticism you get on here then let's look at how much I get :)

Grow up Matt - it's just a forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah okay vaslav

Grow up Matt - it's just a forum!
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had a look and....WOW!!!:eek:

I never knew how handsome and smart DTC really was. Wow!:blush:

Very nice if I say so myself. Lovely smile, nice body, good posture. Very cute. He looks incredibly dashing in that blue suit and he looked incredibly hot in that black shirt.

I tried to google for shirtless pictures but no luck. :( Oh well. Still very handsome and cute.. Definitely the best looking Eastenders EP which is a bonus as he is also the saviour of EE!:)

Now if you'll excuse me...

*unzips*
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No not at all. Kind of weedy looking for my liking.