Options

Will Will.I.Am again be the last one to complete his team?

DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't know about any of you guys, but I really hope that Will finishes assembling his team before at least one of the other coaches. I'd find it really tedious, if for the 3rd year in a row, we were to watch Will ignore good singer after good singer in the hope for the "perfect acquisition" (which CJ last year definitely wasn't).

Comments

• Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I can see it being either Ricky or Will
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    I don't know about any of you guys, but I really hope that Will finishes assembling his team before at least one of the other coaches. I'd find it really tedious, if for the 3rd year in a row, we were to watch Will ignore good singer after good singer in the hope for the "perfect acquisition" (which CJ last year definitely wasn't).

Up to him who he turns for, and who chooses him if he' s not alone in that. ;)
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd say between Will or Ricky but Will is more picky about who he turns for he won't turn to just anyone.
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone has to be last so why not will
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone obviously has to fill their team last, but when Will is down to 1 available place, he seems to take the mickey on who he'll turn for. Last year he listened to 13 acts before finally turning for someone who wasn't that good. Granted the year before, he only listened to 3.

But he seems to become exceedingly choosy when down to 1 spot left.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    Someone obviously has to fill their team last, but when Will is down to 1 available place, he seems to take the mickey on who he'll turn for. Last year he listened to 13 acts before finally turning for someone who wasn't that good. Granted the year before, he only listened to 3.

But he seems to become exceedingly choosy when down to 1 spot left.

I think everyone's picky when it comes down to the last spot but after last season I can see what you mean about Will being a bit overpicky
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My money would be on Ricky, as even when he turns round first, the singer chooses one of the other judges. Soon, he'll be the only one who hasn't got a full team. Although, of course, the filming is probably just BBC trying to manipulate things as usual.