Zelda: A link between worlds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    20 hours or so is probably about right. The EG reviewer reckons he got through it in two or three days...

That would be awesome as lttp was about 8 hours.

Can't wait for this.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't wait for this.

yep! this & mario3D a week later! ... you'll not get better as a gamer! :cool: /excited
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't wait for this.

Averages at 12-24, apparently.

Or 3-5 mins if you know what you're doing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gF5V8_SEkk
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be a midnight launch for this in the UK anywhere?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well ... todays the day guyz!!!! :D ... whos excited??? :cool:
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    well ... todays the day guyz!!!! :D ... whos excited??? :cool:

My lovely gold Zelda 3DS XL has just arrived - charging up as I type :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    My lovely gold Zelda 3DS XL has just arrived - charging up as I type :D

I bet it DOES look fantastic!!! :D

(I'm waiting for my copy alongside WiiU AC:4 to drop through the letterbox!!! ... no doubt I'll see ya online later!!! :cool:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have bought the game! Let you all know what I think later
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I've had to take the game off my Christmas wish list after caving in and getting it myself today! Will be making a start on it later tonight. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh my God, this game. This game? Oh my God. Been playing for about an hour and half, one dungeon down and the ability to merge with walls. Just, oh my God! OK maybe I'm exaggerating how excited I am, but going on what I've played so far, I'm really gonna love this game. The only problem I can foresee is that since I've only been playing for about an hour or so, this game's gonna fly by pretty quickly, hence why I've decided to take a bit of a break and make a comment about it on an internet forum. More gameplay later :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9ct mould wrote: »
    Oh my God, this game. This game? Oh my God. Been playing for about an hour and half, one dungeon down and the ability to merge with walls. Just, oh my God! OK maybe I'm exaggerating how excited I am, but going on what I've played so far, I'm really gonna love this game. The only problem I can foresee is that since I've only been playing for about an hour or so, this game's gonna fly by pretty quickly, hence why I've decided to take a bit of a break and make a comment about it on an internet forum. More gameplay later :D

Yep! I had a shot yesterday!!! Absolutely magnificent!!! ... U can tell its quality the second it fires up!!! :cool:

PS! I play it in 2D rather then 3D how about u guys??? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right have played a little of it, not much, and I'm totally bowled over by how sharp the graphics are, the attention to detail...can't wait to play more
  • Options
    MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've done just gone to Lorule and done the fourth temple. Charging it now. It's really good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing, trying not to rush and savour it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already outside the 7th temple! :D gonna have a break now
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've decided to savour it's gameplaying time by not getting it and hoping Santa puts it in my stocking for Christmas. :D
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 more days to go before I can download the game - it's torture!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the 'rental' thing so I've literally hacked my away around both worlds until I had enough rupees to buy up all the weapons permanently.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    2 more days to go before I can download the game - it's torture!!!

Next week for me spent to much on other things, I really can't wait :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the game, just completed it. Just don't like the way that
    once you complete the game, it takes you back to your last save. So basically, you can never just roam Hyrule/Lorule and collect heart peaces and stuff. That's my only downer!

I really loved, and wasn't expecting
    Hilda to be the main antagonist! Loved the character, and I guess she did have good intentions. The final cutscenes were nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Finished! Glad I took my time with it and restrained myself by only playing an hour or two at a time. Those dungeons are so short and I padded out a fair bit of time looking around for lost Maimais. All in all, brilliant game and really loved the nice touch of
    Ravio taking his hood off to reveal what he actually looks like.

Now that's done, I can fire up the brand new Wii U and dive straight into Wind Waker.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I'm loving this game. Will it go down as one of my favourite Zeldas? I doubt it. But the non linear experience and surprising difficulty of some areas are a breath of fresh air. It does feel short, I have done about 7/8 dungeons now. But the upgrade hunting will keep me going, I need those hearts!

It's the perfect Zelda for casual play!
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I wonder if Nintendo will bring out a similar title the future that is has a bit more longevity (I gather if played too much it'll be over quite quickly but this is looking like another gem of a Zelda title.

It's fun, engaging, good puzzles if a little short in the dungeon department, but it's been a pleasure to play in the first few hours I've had on it so far.

The rental system is a nice new feature, if a little annoying. When I die, I still expect to come back with all my weapons intact. Though to be fair, you do seem to be able rack up more than enough to pay for it. I can't speak for the rest of the items, but getting your bow back for only 10 rupees does seem remarkably cheap. Speaking of the bow it is nice touch that the arrows have their own automatically replenishing magic meter which seems to fill up faster than your rupee count.

My only frustration so far is with marking areas on your maps. There's no sign of customisation points, such as saving weather vane areas and being able to warp between those points would be nice but this is otherwise a fine game and glad it is part of my collection. :)