Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why hide bump from media to then release photos of naked bump?
    Interviews well documented on Daybreak and Loose Women.

What difference if was regular column? Still publicity.

I don't care if she could have done more!! She did do publicity!!

And please don't blame Andre for her STUPID decision, I cannot believe that on one day she can go on a plane, find she has no passports, can't sort out getting them over a couple of days and has to drive instead of getting another plane!

The media dont own her, she has a right just like everyone else not to be photographed when she dosent want to be, the photos released where her own, taken from her book I believe ?
    Still publicity yes ...but a regular column, not solely created to use to publicise her pregnancy.
    She could have done more...what stay indoors for 9 months fgs.
    Andre....he came into your post not mine, who ever was to blame for her flight having to be cancelled makes no difference now, just to say that it was more than just a few days the passports were missing which made it beyond the time she was still able to fly.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The media dont own her, she has a right just like everyone else not to be photographed when she dosent want to be, the photos released where her own, taken from her book I believe ?
    Still publicity yes ...but a regular column, not solely created to use to publicise her pregnancy.
    Andre....he came into your post not mine, who ever was to blame for her flight having to be cancelled makes no difference now, just to say that it was more than just a few days the passports were missing which made it beyond the time she was still able to fly.

You said she could have done more not me!

You said she didn't court publicity. I'm saying yes she did.:)

Other celebritys a lot more famous and a lot less famous have a pregnancy without as much publicity as Price did.

"She might have been ok had she have flown there as planned ;) "

So this was not bringing up Andre? Whatever could you have meant then?

How do you know how long the passports were missing?

Other bit in bold: Why bring it up then :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

You can get emergency passports within 24 hours and I don't think they were missing that long anyway. After all, it was said to be simply a case of the passports not getting packed when the children returned to Katie from Pete's house - it would have taken a matter of hours to pick them up - unless they were lost, in which case they could be replaced within a day. Moreover, it wasn't to anyone's advantage to deliberately withhold the passports, as this would also jeopardise the Australian trip.
    As she was planning to fly out of the UK, she will also have booked return flights as well, in order to hand the children over to Pete for their trip to Australia. In other words, it wasn't actually too late to fly, especially if Jett was the premature baby she said he was.
    So the whole thing doesn't make sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    You can get emergency passports within 24 hours and I don't think they were missing that long anyway. After all, it was said to be simply a case of the passports not getting packed when the children returned to Katie from Pete's house - it would have taken a matter of hours to pick them up - unless they were lost, in which case they could be replaced within a day. Moreover, it wasn't to anyone's advantage to deliberately withhold the passports, as this would also jeopardise the Australian trip.
    As she was planning to fly out of the UK, she will also have booked return flights as well, in order to hand the children over to Pete for their trip to Australia. In other words, it wasn't actually too late to fly, especially if Jett was the premature baby she said he was.
    So the whole thing doesn't make sense.

Good point Liz, hadn't thought about return trip:)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

As we have no idea what her income is ,could be quite a bit!

I think its pretty safe to say Holly that if her estimated net worth a year ago was 45 million, they haven't got it quite as drastically wrong for her not to have 15k in the bank ;)

just a hunch :o
    Forum Member
    I think its pretty safe to say Holly that if her estimated net worth a year ago was 45 million, they haven't got it quite as drastically wrong for her not to have 15k in the bank ;)

just a hunch :o

I am not sure I believe her 45 million net worth, the amount of which anyway seems to fluctuate drastically depending on the source. However, it might all be tied up in investments (hopefully safe ones as many have lost their fortunes this way), so it could well be that she doesn't have vast amounts of ready cash
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure I believe her 45 million net worth, the amount of which anyway seems to fluctuate drastically depending on the source. However, it might all be tied up in investments (hopefully safe ones as many have lost their fortunes this way), so it could well be that she doesn't have vast amounts of ready cash

For sure these celeb net worths are over estimated a lot, i wouldn't believe it either, and for sure anyone who has that level of worth has investments and property - but i'd find it hard to believe she is on the breadline.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    If it really wasn't premature, then possibly. But definitely not to dramatise more - she hardly got anything out of doing it - that probably paid under 15k. What's that to her?

Well why she was saying shortly before the birth that she thought something "dramatic" would happen? And then - like magic - it did! If she had been seriously concerned that something "dramatic" would happen she wouldn't have travelled abroad at that late stage of pregnancy....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair my take on the whole foreign birth dramallama was that it was planned in order for her to claim the baby was more premature than he was and also to dramatise the birth without the hospital having any recourse. And yes it was dramatised and she will have had a payment for the Sun article. "My waters broke, I went into hospital and had the baby" wouldn't have garnered her so many of the £££££ that she loves. I honestly cannot think of another explanation of why she would travel abroad in the last weeks of a much mentioned difficult pregnancy especially as she had been saying since June that the baby could "pop out" soon!

Her difficult pregnancy was sciatica, gaining a lot more weight than her previous ones, anaemia/low platelets. There was nothing to contraindicate a premature birth, or she would not have planned or gone on holiday.

The fact is she gave birth at 32 weeks, which was not in the last weeks of pregnancy.

She would have had no no difficulty being paid for a photoshoot of Keiran and herself whilst pregnant, and also photoshoots of the baby with his new siblings. She has chosen not too.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The problem for KP is that she has a large house to pay the upkeep and bills on, at least one car plus the horsebox (I wonder how much that costs to tax, insure and fill up with fuel?), the nannies and carers, her children, her horses and other pets, her management/agent/PR...all of it is a real drain on the finances. Which is fine if you're bringing in multi-millions per year, but when your income drops and your expenditure doesn't, that's when the financial problems start to kick in. KP only seems to make money these days from her Sun column and the books (and even they aren't selling in the numbers they used to, back in the day).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem for KP is that she has a large house to pay the upkeep and bills on, at least one car plus the horsebox (I wonder how much that costs to tax, insure and fill up with fuel?), the nannies and carers, her children, her horses and other pets, her management/agent/PR...all of it is a real drain on the finances. Which is fine if you're bringing in multi-millions per year, but when your income drops and your expenditure doesn't, that's when the financial problems start to kick in. KP only seems to make money these days from her Sun column and the books (and even they aren't selling in the numbers they used to, back in the day).

Plus of course the interest on up to 45 million worth of property and investments we don't know about - which even with economy poor, will be considerable.

obviously she hasn't just put her money in a post office account.
    Forum Member
    Plus of course the interest on up to 45 million worth of property and investments we don't know about - which even with economy poor, will be considerable.

obviously she hasn't just put her money in a post office account.

The post office probably would be better than investing - a lot of people have lost vast sums of invested money through the financial crash. I wouldn't be surprised if her outgoings even exceed her income these days. I suppose it depends on the quality of her financial advisors.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody who doesn't seriously think she went abroad to have the baby really isn't thinking straight. :confused:

Anyway it's over and done with now, all are home and Jeff is hopefully coming along nicely.

We'll never know for sure so I suggest we leave it at that now?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    i think most of you would want her to slip up and Jet dies,honestly ive read through the whole lot of this thread and some of you do not care all,
    yous want to prove is that Katie is lying,give her a break,shes just had a baby what ever yous think just hold back until everything is alright:cool:

Why do people leave comments like this? Your opinion is clear now, but so is your mental development. Says more about you than any poster on here.
    The most absurd, offensive and stupid post I have ever read in the history of DS.

Very well said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said she could have done more not me!

You said she didn't court publicity. I'm saying yes she did.:)

Other celebritys a lot more famous and a lot less famous have a pregnancy without as much publicity as Price did.

"She might have been ok had she have flown there as planned ;) "

So this was not bringing up Andre? Whatever could you have meant then?

How do you know how long the passports were missing?

Other bit in bold: Why bring it up then :confused:

Yes your right I misread your post apologies.
    Other celebs dont have the media draw of a notorious past like KP, thats why she is still sought after by the media and will be for along, long time.
    imo the delay of the passports and her not being able to fly must have added to the state of her condition, her decision to travel yes, and no one can say that the same thing wouldnt have happened if she had flown, but, seeing as youve brought him into this, Andre was responsible for those pp and should have handed them over at the correct time, had she have done the same to his planned holiday with the kids :eek: there would have been a new thread created on here all about her trying to ruin his holiday :rolleyes:
    It was KP brother who tweeted about them being with held quite awhile before she set off.
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Her difficult pregnancy was sciatica, gaining a lot more weight than her previous ones, anaemia/low platelets. There was nothing to contraindicate a premature birth, or she would not have planned or gone on holiday.

The fact is she gave birth at 32 weeks, which was not in the last weeks of pregnancy.

She would have had no no difficulty being paid for a photoshoot of Keiran and herself whilst pregnant, and also photoshoots of the baby with his new siblings. She has chosen not too.

As I've said many times before Bunny - if she gave birth at 32 weeks why did she claim to be last trimester mid-June, why did she tweet she was "over halfway" on 1st May, why did she make other references in June to not having long to go? Also why did she further muddy the water by hinting she was having twins? None of this is speculation - it is all facts that have come out of her mouth on live TV or been tweeted by her. Why can't you accept that she has lied?
    Forum Member
    And another source said that Pete was away and someone forgot to pack the passports - they could have been picked up the following day and Katie could have flown out a a day or two later. Since she was no doubt flying back a couple of weeks later at the earliest, it will have made only a minor difference to her plans and certainly did not push her over the last day she could fly as the return flights will have been weeks later - or was she planning to have her baby abroad and was flying out at the last allowed date of 36 weeks.
    The delayed passports will have had nothing to do with her condition nor will they have been responsible for her decision to travel by road. As I said earlier, an emergency passport can be obtained within 24 hours, it costs extra, but that shouldn't bother her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I've said many times before Bunny - if she gave birth at 32 weeks why did she claim to be last trimester mid-June, why did she tweet she was "over halfway" on 1st May, why did she make other references in June to not having long to go? Also why did she further muddy the water by hinting she was having twins? None of this is speculation - it is all facts that have come out of her mouth on live TV or been tweeted by her. Why can't you accept that she has lied?

She didn't hint she was having twins. She said she was bigger and there was a reason why. The papers took that as a hint about twins. Maybe she was and did it for publicity - i don't think hinting is lying.
    Forum Member
    She didn't hint she was having twins. She said she was bigger and there was a reason why. The papers took that as a hint about twins. Maybe she was and did it for publicity - i don't think hinting is lying.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/07/Katie-Price-hints-that-she-might-be-having-twins-and-she-wants-to-name-them-Lorenzo-and-Tinkerbell/

How is this NOT a hint she is having twins."Once I've had the baby or babies" she said. She must have known she was only having one at that stage. And you wonder why some of us don't believe a word that comes out of her over-fillered mouth
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm totally confused over when did Katie actually gave birth to her son.

There were media reports even Katie's tweet saying that Jett was born prematurely on the 18th of last month but I came across one article saying that he had been born last July:

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=113097

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/07/Katie-Price-hints-that-she-might-be-having-twins-and-she-wants-to-name-them-Lorenzo-and-Tinkerbell/

How is this NOT a hint she is having twins."Once I've had the baby or babies" she said. She must have known she was only having one at that stage. And you wonder why some of us don't believe a word that comes out of her over-fillered mouth

Wasn't aware of the full quote
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

There were media reports even Katie's tweet saying that Jett was born prematurely on the 18th of last month but I came across one article saying that he had been born last July:

That's a mistake. I think it was mid Aug, not sure there was actual confirmation of the date but I seem to remember something pointing to it being midweek(ish) of the week preceeding her Sun exclusive. I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes your right I misread your post apologies.
    Other celebs dont have the media draw of a notorious past like KP, thats why she is still sought after by the media and will be for along, long time.
    imo the delay of the passports and her not being able to fly must have added to the state of her condition, her decision to travel yes, and no one can say that the same thing wouldnt have happened if she had flown, but, seeing as youve brought him into this, Andre was responsible for those pp and should have handed them over at the correct time, had she have done the same to his planned holiday with the kids :eek: there would have been a new thread created on here all about her trying to ruin his holiday :rolleyes:
    It was KP brother who tweeted about them being with held quite awhile before she set off.

:D So you are unable to explain by what you meant by:

"She might have been ok had she have flown there as planned " ;)

But you want me to believe it wasn't a dig at Andre? and me replying to this dig means I brought Andre into this, OK.....

If it makes you feel better I will take credit for bringing Andre into this :p
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's the video of the interview http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a495684/katie-price-hints-shes-expecting-more-than-one-baby-video.html

Around the 1:57 mark "once I've had the babies or baby" - very deliberate, she knows what she's saying.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

No one actually knows the date he was born,or should i say i don't lol,i think she went abroad in july,we can only go off by the date she sold her story.
This discussion has been closed.