Zoe or Claudia? You decide...

ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
Forum Member
I prefer Zoe. Shoot me down in flames.

I like Claudia but she got on my ...what would Len say? Tits? Pickled walnuts? A bit too coy and a bit too gauche for a woman of her age.

Am I the only viewer to prefer Zoe on ITT? She seems a bit more direct, slightly less starstruck and faux-naive.

Oh, and Claudia's dancing was dreadful.

Comments

• Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never thought I would say it but Zoe we are getting a lot more actual information now .
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't dislike Claudia but it's Zoe for me too - not for one minute do I believe Claudia was either coy or gauche and I firmly believe she could dance a lot better than she made out.

The clumsiness was all part of the act.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    both!
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Oo, controversial. So Claudia could dance really? She was just faking her clumsiness?

I say she CAN'T dance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    I've started to watch ITT again now that Zoe is presenting. I wonder if she will stay next year or will have to step aside?
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying ITT with Zoe. Maybe if Claudia had been axed rather than stepping back it would be different, but she wanted to go so ... the next thing is to find someone who appreciates ITT for what it is, which Zoe totally appears to do.

Personally, I thought Claudia looked a bit going through the motions last year but while she wanted to do it, I wouldn't have wanted her changed, if that makes sense.

Zoe, however, shows that sometimes a bit of a change can be a good thing when it's done right.
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    What is it with Zoe and trousers always? Does she think they flatter her?
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Claudia, but she was just going through the motions. I really like the freshness Zoe has bought to this seies.
  • lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I love Claudia and hope she comes back but Zoe is a great stand in!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I like Claudia, but she was just going through the motions. I really like the freshness Zoe has bought to this seies.

This exactly. Then again, Claudia had done it for so long it's fair she might lose enthusiasm. Right now, I'd take Zoe 100%.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying ITT with Zoe. Maybe if Claudia had been axed rather than stepping back it would be different, but she wanted to go so ... the next thing is to find someone who appreciates ITT for what it is, which Zoe totally appears to do.

Personally, I thought Claudia looked a bit going through the motions last year but while she wanted to do it, I wouldn't have wanted her changed, if that makes sense.

Zoe, however, shows that sometimes a bit of a change can be a good thing when it's done right.

^ This.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe...
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tangoqueen wrote: »
    ^ This.
    + 1 .
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe by a country mile. She's fresh, direct, level headed and uncomplicated. And I loved the segment she did with Ian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Zoe though I didn't expect to. She's bright and very enthusiastic and seems to get on well with everybody.

Claudia's dim girl act was wearing a tad thin.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Claudia but it was time for a change and really enjoying the show with Zoe.
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zoe again.claudia was great, but it was getting to be the same old routine every night. zoe's really given the show a new lease of life.
  • tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ilovesooty wrote: »
    Zoe by a country mile. She's fresh, direct, level headed and uncomplicated. And I loved the segment she did with Ian.

Absolutely, I love all the flirting with Ian. A couple of years ago I'd have said nobody could take Claudia's place, but am LOVING Zoe. Don't really want Claudia back. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe! I don't want Claudia to come back lol
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer Zoe. Shoot me down in flames.

I like Claudia but she got on my ...what would Len say? Tits? Pickled walnuts? A bit too coy and a bit too gauche for a woman of her age.

Am I the only viewer to prefer Zoe on ITT? She seems a bit more direct, slightly less starstruck and faux-naive.

Oh, and Claudia's dancing was dreadful.

This Zoe vs Claudia has been going on since ITT starts!

I prefer Zoe now. Very much so. Claudia is alright for a short duration in the results show, but I don't think I can stand that ditzy antics for five days now that I can see so much SCD nutrition from Zoe in each 30-minute ITT segment. She's indeed outdone herself, that Zoe.
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote: »

Perfect summation.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe is so much better.

I had stopped watching ITT because Claudia was so frazzled, jumpy, tetchy, awkward, badly dressed and - towards the end - totally disinterested in doing the show. She raced through everything and looked a mess.

Please don't come back Claudia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Zoe does seem to get through a lot more content, not having the mannered delivery of Claudia of course... I only hope for more educational content. So far the only aspiration for it has been as a gossip magazine.
  • NooneNoone Posts: 6,048
    Forum Member
    Zoe. ITT has become more interesting and genuinely enthusiastic about the main show. I hope Claudia doesn't return because she didn't seem to actually like or understand dancing at all. I only started watching last year and so perhaps Claudia was better in previous years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Zoe. She has given ITT a breath of fresh air. I really liked Claudia, but I think after 8 years it's hard not to be too over rehearsed and automated.

Maybe Bruce and Tess will follow suit. But I have to say I like Tess more this year I don't know if something has changed about her or not, except her wardrobe and hair!