anyone find linford gross....?

the way he was smooching kayla, hes done this with stacey and gillian

Comments

• Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your argument fell down with the inclusion of Gillian..

Was you thinking the same when he was cuddling up Shaun?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »

and anyone find it funny that gillian getting voted off made breaking news on ds

All camp mates who are evicted get the breaking news banner on here.

Same goes for Xfactor, SCD, Apprentice etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Your argument fell down with the inclusion of Gillian..

Was you thinking that when he was cuddling Shaun?

oh so you find it nice to watch when he did it to gillian
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    He did it with Gillian?

Oh, well at least we know it isn't letchy then. I mean, you'd have to be pretty damn desperate :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    he is creepy, Kayla was pushing him of and walking away but he still followed her and kept doing it
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the way he rubs her back and her body, hugging and kissing her. it is begining to look gross, he is old enough to be her father and so more.. he will be getting a bad name ..:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    Yeah he's a complete letch, anyone (bar him) could tell she was really uncomfortable with him hugging her and mauling her, she told him to let her go and he just carried on regardless. He's really vile. I hope he goes next, I can't abide him.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Jackie45 wrote: »
    he is creepy, Kayla was pushing him of and walking away but he still followed her and kept doing it

He was trying to calm her down. What did I miss? I didn't see a "gross letch". I saw a calm friend telling his wound up friend not to take the bait. He's also an athlete and they're always cuddling and kissing each other as a way of supporting each other.
  • magnificentmagnificent Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »

Yup, I noticed this too and I was like eeeeeeuuuuuwwwww!
    He did this to kayla as well and kept kissing her head over and over and over...

When he did it to gillian he kept rubbing her back and kissing her head.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really doesn't see his own hypocrisy. Criticising Kayla for her nude modelling, yet he's all over her. Obviously wants to go where Hef's been. He will cosy up to whomever he thinks is getting camera time (overdoing it on Kayla's rant), so that he's getting it too. He's been very calculating in his buddying up.
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    He was trying to calm her down. What did I miss? I didn't see a "gross letch". I saw a calm friend telling his wound up friend not to take the bait. He's also an athlete and they're always cuddling and kissing each other as a way of supporting each other.

a calm friend would have sat down and told her to take a chill pill, stop swearing (as this offends Gillian apparently), and then ignored any other tantrum she threw ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Linford is one of the nicest, most decent people in the camp. He rarely says anything nasty about anyone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Alison would it be more acceptable to you people?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    He seems like one of those fine, moralising, upstanding, principled, hyporcital letches. Gross.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    It made my skin crawl to be honest. I know I really wouldn't like it if any guy tried to "comfort" me like that!
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Now I wonder if you'd be saying that if it was Dom or Shaun?:rolleyes:
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »

Yes, it looked more fatherly to me. Still, some people will prefer to see a scary, big, black man 'mauling' an unwilling blonde :rolleyes:
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is looked after Kayla for a while I think he sees her as Daughter as opposed to what seem to think on here.
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Yes, it looked more fatherly to me. Still, some people will prefer to see a scary, big, black man 'mauling' an unwilling blonde :rolleyes:

no I just saw a man mauling an unwilling girl:p
    Forum Member
    Please don't play the racism card, I would feel the same if it were any of the other male contestants in there.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linford I thought, was very opportunistic in his tactile comforting of Kyla. It was not a pat on the back or a wee hug. However since she did not draw back, or in any way repel his advances I assume, for whatever reason, she enjoyed it:p
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    xkatieloux wrote: »
    Please don't play the racism card, I would feel the same if it were any of the other male contestants in there.

Is that so?

I'm white btw.
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    He is looked after Kayla for a while I think he sees her as Daughter as opposed to what seem to think on here.

no I dont think he sees her as a daughter... especially after him saying that his daughter would never do the job she does;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wanted to say exactly this but I got a bad rep as it is..
    Forum Member
    Is that so?

I'm white btw.
    And?

And yes, it is so.