Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A chawnertastic festive drink!:D

Just think of the calories in a tot of that. It's what Jade would have wanted. And there's all of our 5 a day in that. Fabulous.:)
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed I did - and Phil in particular, would like to meet each and every one of us in person, for a Chawnersnog under the mistletoe. You can go first. He only cleans his teeth twice a week, remember!;)

I'll go first, I've got a really bad cold and chest infection and I'd like to pass it on. Just what you need when you're cooking Christmas dinner for 14 people isn't it!!
    I need some C of C fun to keep me going!
    Alfie, I'm soo glad you're back, just be very circumspect for the next few days.
    In the words of Sam, Have a Marry Christmas. Don't know what my old man would say to that, perhaps it's what Jade would have wanted.
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooooooohhhh heart attack in a glass, love it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A chawnertastic festive drink!:D

Just think of the calories in a tot of that. It's what Jade would have wanted. And there's all of our 5 a day in that. Fabulous.:)

I think I'll make myself a jug of that for medicinal purposes, I'm sure that would help, and as I haven't been eating perhaps that will put back the calories I've lost, so I can win the C o C comp!:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I think I'll make myself a jug of that for medicinal purposes, I'm sure that would help, and as I haven't been eating perhaps that will put back the calories I've lost, so I can win the C o C comp!:(:(:(
    I think I am well on the way to winning our Eat Like a Chawner competition. After my week's holiday, with no Digital Spy :cry: I had to fill my time by eating my bodyweight in chocolates, biscuits and mince pies.

Did Sam really wish everyone a 'marry' Christmas?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I am well on the way to winning our Eat Like a Chawner competition. After my week's holiday, with no Digital Spy :cry: I had to fill my time by eating my bodyweight in chocolates, biscuits and mince pies.

Did Sam really wish everyone a 'marry' Christmas?:eek:

Happy Christmas and be marry!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D LOL I'll be marry too!

If I replaced the rum with brandy (it's the only spirit I like) d'you reckon it would taste as good?
    This thread has picked up since you got back, alfie, but there's no way on earth I'm playing tonsil tennis with Phil!! :eek: EWK!

I've got to rummage through about 10 bags of Christmas stuff and craft gubbins ( :o crafting takes over my life this time of year, and I haven't used my Craft Room, so everywhere looks very Chawneresque :( ) to find my camera.

Little 'un has recorded a Christmas song for you, but until I upload it -i.e. find my camera, you cant see it.

Maybe he and Jenny could duet and start up a little romance? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :D LOL I'll be marry too!

If I replaced the rum with brandy (it's the only spirit I like) d'you reckon it would taste as good?
    This thread has picked up since you got back, alfie, but there's no way on earth I'm playing tonsil tennis with Phil!! :eek: EWK!

I've got to rummage through about 10 bags of Christmas stuff and craft gubbins ( :o crafting takes over my life this time of year, and I haven't used my Craft Room, so everywhere looks very Chawneresque :( ) to find my camera.

Little 'un has recorded a Christmas song for you, but until I upload it -i.e. find my camera, you cant see it.

Maybe he and Jenny could duet and start up a little romance? :p
    Aw I think Little'un and Jenny Chawner are made for each other. They could have Chawner puppies, it would be sweet.

I've found you a Christmas drink with brandy - you don't HAVE to drink hot buttered rum. There's plenty of calories in this one:)

Brand Eggnog Drink Recipe
    2.5 oz. Brandy
    1 cup Milk
    1 large Egg
    1 Sprinkle Nutmeg
    2 tbs. Powdered Sugar
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you were a Peter Andre fan Alfie?!!!

Been trawling through Phil's facebook:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you were a Peter Andre fan Alfie?!!!

Been trawling through Phil's facebook:o:o
    Am I ? :confused: Is he one of my z list pals?

I've found another chawnertastic drink recipe, you'll like this one;)

Christmas Drink Recipe
    8 oz Beer
    8 oz Club Soda
    8 oz Vodka
    8 oz Port

*hic*:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I ? :confused: Is he one of my z list pals?

I've found another chawnertastic drink recipe, you'll like this one;)

Christmas Drink Recipe
    8 oz Beer
    8 oz Club Soda
    8 oz Vodka
    8 oz Port

*hic*:D

Thats got to be Buckfast!!! You posted on Phils wall about Peter Andre's emergency op!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats got to be Buckfast!!! You posted on Phils wall about Peter Andre's emergency op!!!!
    I must have been drunk:o I'm a lot of things but I'm not a Peter Andre Fan. My collection of z-listers is growing daily though, they will outnumber my real friends soon.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have been drunk:o I'm a lot of things but I'm not a Peter Andre Fan. My collection of z-listers is growing daily though, they will outnumber my real friends soon.:D

I managed to friend a bloke called Darren Day. Unfortunately he is just a bloke called Darren Day and not the 'famous' one!!

I've also sent Paul Danan a request, no response yet. I think I'll friend a few more today, as its what Jade would have wanted.

I also apparently entered a guess Jenny's age competition on Emmas page, I guessed right and I've sent them my address for a Christmas card which will be signed by the whole family!!!

I can die a happy Gothchav now!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to friend a bloke called Darren Day. Unfortunately he is just a bloke called Darren Day and not the 'famous' one!!

I've also sent Paul Danan a request, no response yet. I think I'll friend a few more today, as its what Jade would have wanted.

I also apparently entered a guess Jenny's age competition on Emmas page, I guessed right and I've sent them my address for a Christmas card which will be signed by the whole family!!!

THAT'S SO NOT FAIR!!! Emma still hasn't granted me friend status so I can't take part !!!! I want a Card from the Chawners.. stamps foot and rolls on floor coughing and screaming!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THAT'S SO NOT FAIR!!! Emma still hasn't granted me friend status so I can't take part !!!! I want a Card from the Chawners.. stamps foot and rolls on floor coughing and screaming!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Greengran's turned into GreenSam!!!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've got the real Darren Day, he updates his status with his showbiz life, and also requests no personal messages because he's too busy to answer them. Alison Hammond, Anthony Costa, Mike Reid, wee Jimmy Krankie, Keith Chegwin and Timmy Mallet are all the real people as well. Although I think it's even more amusing to have a fake z-list celebrity:D:D

My husband is really impressed at my friend's list, but the Chawner family have cruelly snubbed him.:(

I wonder what your Chawnermas card will be like? Will it be a signed photo of them looking festive? Maybe they should ask Lozenger to design one for them.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greengran's turned into GreenSam!!!! :o
    Sam wouldn't be able to roll on the floor though, that's a physical impossibility.

Has anyone seen Sam's Christmas tree photo with the Dyson in the corner? How can a family on benefits afford a top of the range vacuum cleaner?:eek: And why don't they use it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HAPPY CHRISTMAS GREENGRAN!!! love and kisses, the Chawners xxxx
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I've been away so long. :( Anyway I'm on amotryptoline (sp?) to help me sleep and I'm having some very strange dreams.

I dreamt that Conwy in North Wales were running a tourist campaign to encourage more visitors. Anyway they decided to build on the fact there is a fantastic deli there that sells the most wonderful sarnies and pies (this is true, it's called Edwards of Conwy and we go there at least twice when we are that way!). They also sell fabulous sausages and someone had come up with the idea of using the Chawner sisters to promote the area. (Told you I was having strange dreams!) At the end of dream I found myself looking at a pamphlet with a lovely picture of the Castle in one corner and the Chawner girls smiling their heads of in the other!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I've been away so long. :( Anyway I'm on amotryptoline (sp?) to help me sleep and I'm having some very strange dreams.

I dreamt that Conwy in North Wales were running a tourist campaign to encourage more visitors. Anyway they decided to build on the fact there is a fantastic deli there that sells the most wonderful sarnies and pies (this is true, it's called Edwards of Conwy and we go there at least twice when we are that way!). They also sell fabulous sausages and someone had come up with the idea of using the Chawner sisters to promote the area. (Told you I was having strange dreams!) At the end of dream I found myself looking at a pamphlet with a lovely picture of the Castle in one corner and the Chawner girls smiling their heads of in the other!!
    You sure that was a dream? It sounds like a rather good business plan. Although I'm not sure a food supplier would use morbidly obese folk to advertise their wares!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm on amitrypteline - a lot of it, the first few weeks were mental!! Unfortunately I didn't dream of the Chawners. Feel rather cheated now!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've now sent requests to Darren Day (the real one this time!!) and Mike Read.

I've got Rik Waller. Beat that!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on amitrypteline - a lot of it, the first few weeks were mental!! Unfortunately I didn't dream of the Chawners. Feel rather cheated now!!

In order to make yourself dream, you should think really hard about what you want to dream about and keep that image in your head before you fall asleep

There ya go!! Sweet dreams.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've now sent requests to Darren Day (the real one this time!!) and Mike Read.

I've got Rik Waller. Beat that!:D:D
    Rik Waller? You lucky girl. Message him and ask him to record a duet with Emma. They could do Wind Beneath My Bingo Wings.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, now I know what I'llbe dreaming about tonight!!
This discussion has been closed.