Options

'Most Annoying People 2010' on BBC Three,on Monday @ 21.00, will you be watching it?

Comments

• Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I was surprised that Myleene Klass wasn't in the top 10!!!:eek:
    She was!

McKeith should have been number 1.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    She was!

McKeith should have been number 1.

She wasn't, she was at 30 something.

I agree about McKeith though; definitely number 1 material.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it but was surprised at some of the omissions, especially there being no-one from X Factor this year, not even Simon or Cheryl.
    The England Team were deserving of their top spot though. ;)
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    DuckSeason wrote: »
    The talking head 'celebrities' tend to be even more annoying than the people on the list.

Agreed, especially the 'showbiz' reporters slating celebs and and wanting them to keep their private lives to themselves, keep their views to themselves, funny that if celebs did do this these hacks would be out of a job.

The vast majority of it just seems like out and out jealousy.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Given what she does for a living I'd say she's more of a number 2

I'll get me coat
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate how they said that celebrities must be more private if they want to avoid being on the annoying list next year yet they were knocking Kristen Stewart for being shy and awkward, as well as being very private about her life. Stupid.

I was so sure Cheryl Cole was going to be in the Top Ten. I guess people are still worshipping her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    I've dipped in and out, some of them have been Vuvuzela's, Snow and the Volcanic Ash - since when were they people?

and 'jack frost' which was vaguely used as a way to be able to mention the snow in january and november :rolleyes:

Kerry katona should have been much higher, i didn't like that dan wootan guy much
  • Options
    punkyfish50punkyfish50 Posts: 1,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Cole has NEVER been in this countdown. Presumably 'her people' ensure that the production company keep it that way, what with her being a 'national treasure' and all.

Perhaps Max Clifford has also exerted the same pressure on behalf of Cowell, who was also nowhere to be seen.

I was surprised at the lack of reality stars this year, when they have always featured heavily in previous years. No JJ & Josie from Big Bro or X Factor annoyances or McKeith.

Also has the show been politically neutered this year? Serving politicians have always appeared in previous countdowns but this time no mention of Cameron or Clegg (and what could be more annoying than politicians who pledge things in their election manifestos and then quite blatantly go back on them afterwards?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it but was surprised at some of the omissions, especially there being no-one from X Factor this year, not even Simon or Cheryl.

:D:DThe England team were definitely worthy winners.

I wonder what Mr Rooney would have to say about that?:confused:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    I hate how they said that celebrities must be more private if they want to avoid being on the annoying list next year yet they were knocking Kristen Stewart for being shy and awkward, as well as being very private about her life. Stupid.

Good point, but I agree with their points that Kristen just looks so ungracious to be where she is. I feel depressed just listening to her talk and actually feel sorry for her when she's got some chirpy interviewer in her face trying to get something out of her. She's supposed to be an actress isn't she, can't she at least try to look happy once in awhile. ;)
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    Sorry, misread. I thought the poster said top 100.:o
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can not believe Gillian McKeith did not feature, it must have been because Im A Celebrity was only last month and the program is already produced by then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with those suggestions. Also, do you remember the story of James Caan from Dragon's Den trying to purchase a baby from their parents whilst he was visiting a third world country? That should have been on the list.
  • Options
    malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malspie wrote: »
    Where the hell was:

Lorraine Kelly
    Cheryl Cole
    Paul Daniels
    Alan Titchmarsh
    Daniel O'Donell
    Adrian Chiles
    Christine Bleakley
    Sharon Osbourne
    Amanda Holden

I missed some of last night's programme so apologies if any of the above morons were listed. If not, they should have been!

Oops how could I forget the most annoying person EVER - Colleen Nolan!
  • Options
    malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Mary Bale AKA Cat In The Wheely Bin Lady.
    Gillian is a dead cert for at least the Top 20.

You said the celebrities I listed weren't in the limelight enough, but these two are in the limelight even less!! :confused:
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go with Channel 5s version. Looks more upto date lol
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ugggghh BB10 showmance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point, but I agree with their points that Kristen just looks so ungracious to be where she is. I feel depressed just listening to her talk and actually feel sorry for her when she's got some chirpy interviewer in her face trying to get something out of her. She's supposed to be an actress isn't she, can't she at least try to look happy once in awhile. ;)

X Factor is irritating as a whole and it is consistent in giving us annoyance.
  • Options
    CookmeparsnipsCookmeparsnips Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Cole was my pick for the top 5. She is intensely annoying.

Still think Jordan was robbed of the title. An annoying bint by any name is still an annoying bint.

Favourite line of the whole show was when they were discussing the guy who went into the England dressing room and that guy said:

'Everyone's like arrest him, arrest him, and I'm like, he just got past at least 10 people which is more than any of the players could manage- put him in the squad!'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I can not believe Gillian McKeith did not feature, it must have been because Im A Celebrity was only last month and the program is already produced by then.

I think you must be right, because it is beyoned belief that she wasn't mentioned.
  • Options
    PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are so annoying that they are just best ignored.
  • Options
    KodazKodaz Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I won't be watching it.

I caught a bit of it last year (or possibly the year before), and however annoying the C-List, magazine-filling "celebrities" were, more irritating than even they were were the gushing, vapid commentators who had nothing better to do than go on and on about these supposedly annoying celebrities.

Seriously, the only thing more worthless than those zelebs are the inane ****s supporting and enabling the tedious obsession with them and shoving it in our faces. FOAD. Cretins. >:-(
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    the whole list is pointless, like a lot of things. it's a basically what have we talked about this year list. Fair enough but who could be bothered to rank these things really? odd.

I do wanna ask non Jedward fans about the idea that the twins have no chemistry together the "have you just met" thing, how can people not see it? I don't understand. Their all over the place spontaneous stage style only works because of how well they work together.

*edit* actually most of these people have never been to a Jedward concert, obviously, so they wouldn't get it.

:D:D

They try and be spontaneous and it is hilarious. The only thing funnier than their singing and dancing is them actually trying to be funny when asked questions and 99% of the time shown up for the no marks morons (see thier Celeb BB appearance) they are. Sorry but it's true.
  • Options
    redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Richard Bacon appear on the list?
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kodaz wrote: »
    No, I won't be watching it.

I caught a bit of it last year (or possibly the year before), and however annoying the C-List, magazine-filling "celebrities" were, more irritating than even they were were the gushing, vapid commentators who had nothing better to do than go on and on about these supposedly annoying celebrities.

Seriously, the only thing more worthless than those zelebs are the inane ****s supporting and enabling the tedious obsession with them and shoving it in our faces. FOAD. Cretins. >:-(

God you are so right. I spent the entire 4 hours pondering the irony of seeing a bunch of really really annoying and unfunny people criticising others.

Who the hell are all these "comedians"? Bar Micky Flanagan i hardly knew any of them. Judging by some of the "jokes" and witty remarks they came up with they won't be at a stage near anyone soon - really pathetic comments. And I would argue the most annoying thing was not the people in the list but the self satisfied looks on these gormless talking heads when thye thought they had hit the bullseye with a catty remark whilst al lthe viewers were probably scratching their head at what they could possibly find funny about what they had just said. Painful stuff. Even the ones desperate to come across as ok are highly annoying!! Thsoe Goldie Lookin chain moomins all desperate to not rip the pis* and come across as "regular guys" speaking for the nation I find truly annoying!! Why are they still considered minor celebs? This is the only thing i see them on every year! Is it gonna be a regular gig till they die now?

It could be a better show but as someone has pointed out already it's basically just a countdown of the news stories from 2010 and nothing new in it. IT strikes me as very LivingTV in style which is never a good thing.