Most Annoying People 2010

2»

Comments

• rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely forgot about Stephen Baldwin.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SgtRock wrote: »
    So I assume that no-one from BB11 made the list then? Shows just what a low profile it had in the mainstream media.

Alex Reid and Stephen Baldwin represented CBB7 but there was no one from BB11 at all, they had Dane and Nikki from UBB on commentating, but the proper BB was completely ignored.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The BBC3 producers annoyed alot of people on this main forum by not finding John James and Josie annoying by the looks of it;)

They certainly know that Chantelle and Preston were annoying;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SgtRock wrote: »
    So I assume that no-one from BB11 made the list then? Shows just what a low profile it had in the mainstream media.

I assume there is a difference between annoying and entertaining;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Alex Reid and Stephen Baldwin represented CBB7 but there was no one from BB11 at all, they had Dane and Nikki from UBB on commentating, but the proper BB was completely ignored.[/QUOTE]

No one annoyed them? Chantelle and Preston where from UBB and they annoyed.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Barracute wrote: »
    Alex Reid and Stephen Baldwin represented CBB7 but there was no one from BB11 at all, they had Dane and Nikki from UBB on commentating, but the proper BB was completely ignored.[/QUOTE]

No one annoyed them? Chantelle and Preston where from UBB and they annoyed.

Yes i forgot Chantelle and Preston made the list for UBB but still no one from the proper BB
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personallyme I found Dave the Meddling Monk far more annoying than Stephen Baldwin
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Personallyme I found Dave the Meddling Monk far more annoying than Stephen Baldwin

I thought Baldwin was weirdly entertaining whilst Dave bored the tits off me.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found Steven Baldwyn annoying at times but think he was a good HM to have in the mix. Whilst Dave the meddling Monk was just annoying. I also thought the JJJ thing was annoying, but not annoying enough or BB11 wasn't noticable enough for anyone to make the list it seems. BB only represented in the show by CBB and UBB :) and Nikki not annoying at all :p
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    So Stephen Baldwin was the most annoying thing from BB this year? Really? I'd forgotten about him before Celeb BB even finished so I'm surprised he made such a lasting impression on lots of other people to last almost the entire year.
    Surely the whole JJJ farce was a gazillion times more annoying. Stephen Baldwin was booted pretty sharpish from Celeb BB and tootled off back to his own country, whereas the JJJ thing still manages to hang around like a bad stink in some trashy magazine or on the tedium that is twitter.

Stephen Baldwin appeared on the US version of I'm A Celebrity last year and I heard that if he didn't walk he probably could have won it. WTF :confused: is this the same Stephen Baldwin that we were lumbered with.
    So the jungle was too much for him, but as a heavy Christian was he actually aware that the Celeb BB would be a Hell-themed house? lol
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    I found Steven Baldwyn annoying at times but think he was a good HM to have in the mix. Whilst Dave the meddling Monk was just annoying. I also thought the JJJ thing was annoying, but not annoying enough or BB11 wasn't noticable enough for anyone to make the list it seems. BB only represented in the show by CBB and UBB :) and Nikki not annoying at all :p

You may even hear her tell the truth one day if you're very patient,let us know eh..........:rolleyes::sleep:
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    I think Big Brother has slipped too far off the public radar to feature much in this list, especially as most HMs disappeared from public view as soon as evicted.

Stephen Baldwin was irritating and deserved to be on the list for the amount of rubbish he spoke and not necessarily his religious beliefs (those are his personal beliefs).It was conversations about the film industry and the way he spoke Nicola which was bizarre. The way he kept saying that Big Brother was 'lying' to her and he was trying to get into her head.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I completely forgot about Stephen Baldwin.
    There is truely a god :):p
  • PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that so few 2010 housemates, in whatever format made it onto this list, appears now to be a bad thing. Shows how quickly they disappear from the celebrity 'radar' Would have thought JJ & J would have had a mention, seeing as Facebook stats for 2010 show they have been regularly searched under, but alas not even them.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    PaulB1973 wrote: »
    The fact that so few 2010 housemates, in whatever format made it onto this list, appears now to be a bad thing. Shows how quickly they disappear from the celebrity 'radar' Would have thought JJ & J would have had a mention, seeing as Facebook stats for 2010 show they have been regularly searched under, but alas not even them.

They are discussed endlessly on here, as its still an operating Big Brother forum (if getting quieter by the day)

But in the general scheme of things the greater viewing public have forgotten all about them...........as most seem to think the demise of Big Brother is a good thing (no comment!)