Blah123 wrote: »
    I think

Danny Straight
    Dean Gay
    Sven Straight
    Jordan Straight
    Ben Gay
    Sam Gay

This is my guess too! Sam, Ben and Dean I think are gay, Danny and Jordan straight, Sven probably straight but he's the one whom I am most unsure about.
  • LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only two I would be willing to put money on being gay are Ben and Danny :cool:

The rest I keep changing my mind about lol especially the first twin Sam. I think Cara really wants him to be straight so that is why she has kept them in. Also they are lovely and as a viewer personally the twins and Danny have made this series so I have no complaints about that at all.

The last series of Shipwrecked was a low point for the genre but I have to say this series of Playing It Straight has restored my faith in reality show contestants. So good to see a bunch of normal people playing a game and having fun without being ruthless or acting like bell ends. :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I still think Danny is straight! He is too dumb to play the game if he were gay!
  • TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she gets rid of the twins in this episode...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    This girl really is CLUELESS! Sam, Ben, Dean and Danny are all 100% gay...cant see how she ISNT picking that up!

Jordan...not sure...he could just be extremely stupid.

Sven...reckon he IS straight but the others have done enough damage to him in Cara's eyes so hes OUTTA there!
  • LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This chick is clueless, isn't she? And she really bugs me with her stereotypes. What an awful person, hope she loses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Wee shock double elimination!
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch this, waiting for Skins but the guy who cried is clearly gay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    OK...even though Sam is gay...MAN THE F*CK UP! Dont stand there crying like a little bitch just cos you're brothers gone home!

Boo-hoo mate, you're a grown man! :rolleyes:
  • TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ben definitely wasn't 'playing it straight' as he acted as camp as they come, can't believe it took until now for her to eliminate him....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomStar wrote: »
    Well Ben definitely wasn't 'playing it straight' as he acted as camp as they come, can't believe it took until now for her to eliminate him....

She made it pretty clear she really really liked the boy and he was the one she most enjoyed being around. I knew he was gay too but loved him so I would have done exactly what Cara did keep him in as long as possible.

Danny is the only boy in the final I'm convinced is gay and ive enjoyed him more than any of the others so if she picks him and he gets all the money I'd be happy with that.

THINK Dean is straight. Sven and Sam still could go either way.
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Why the hell did she eliminate Jordan?!?! He was obviously straight!

Also, her comment about being hot, errrm big ego much? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the hell did she eliminate Jordan?!?! He was obviously straight!

Also, her comment about being hot, errrm big ego much? :rolleyes:

You mean that joke she made...you know when she laughed straight after she said it. Yeah massive ego on that one :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't make up my mind about Jordan until today when I decided he was gay. Clearly I'm very good at this...
  • cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better show than last week. I didn't catch what Jordon said in the interegation, when Cara asked what age he came-out. I thought he said 18. If i caught that right i think that's why he went.

Of the rest Danny straight, Dean gay, Sven straight and Sam gay.

As long as Sven doesn't win. I do think if Cara picks a gayguy they will split the money anyway. I think that's how the first UK series finished.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also think whoever wins, maybe bar Sven (if he's gay) with split the money with her.

Final predictions are Sam, Dean are gay. Danny is harder to tell, but I'm slightly leaning towards gay and Sven straight.

So who do we all think she swore at in next weeks preview?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It feels as if she's eliminated that many straight guys that there can't be any left!
    My guess is:

Straight
    Danny

Gay
    Sven
    Dean
    Sam
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member

So who do we all think she swore at in next weeks preview?

it has to be sam or sven
  • LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cara's gaydar's pretty bad. I was shocked and disappointed she eliminated Jordan. He's the one I was most confident about being straight. Her reasons for doubting him were pretty rubbish too. I was more convinced by him than Levi, the only one I've got wrong so far. Jordan appeared to be the most honest under interrogation too - not a flinch or micro-gesture from him.

Nothing surprising about Ben. It's interesting that Cara wasn't the slightest bit angry with him. Maybe she knew all along he was gay but, like she said, enjoyed having him around (he is quite adorable).

I originally guessed Danny and Sam as straight and Dean and Sven as gay, even though I think Danny and Sam are the more effeminate pair! Sam is very camp if he's straight, and I don't think his feelings for Cara are genuine. In fact, I don't trust any of the remaining four. However, I'm going to stick with my original guesses, despite thinking I've over-analysed this.

I agree that it's probably either Sam or Sven she swears at next week.
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    You mean that joke she made...you know when she laughed straight after she said it. Yeah massive ego on that one :rolleyes:

No need to be patronizing. How do you know it was a joke anyway? Me and my 4 housemates all think she thinks a lot of herself so I wouldn't be surprised that her ego has gone up in this show. Although finding out Levi was straight and he didn't want to sleep in the same bed must have brought her down a notch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    viewaskew wrote: »
    This girl really is CLUELESS! Sam, Ben, Dean and Danny are all 100% gay...cant see how she ISNT picking that up!

Jordan...not sure...he could just be extremely stupid.

Sven...reckon he IS straight but the others have done enough damage to him in Cara's eyes so hes OUTTA there!

Erm... I'm certain Dean and Danny are straight!

Sven is the only one I'm a little confused about.

Sam is definitely gay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is everyone so 100% certain lol. I'd say you should prepare for some shocks (most people on the net thought Levi was gay, I didn't!) My predictions have been spot on so far! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I was so good at this to begin with but now I keep going back and forth. Although Ben was so camp this episode I changed my mind on him instantly.

I agree that she'll either swear at Sam or Sven, as they are the only two who could potentially be telling MASSIVE lies to Cara, as opposed to just Danny and Dean who are claiming to be straight. I think it'll either end up with her swearing at Sven and she eventually ends up picking Sam, or she swears at Sam and eventually picks Danny. But that'll likely be wrong :D.