weird tweet (then retweeted) by Dan's boyfriend r.e. Hazel

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    BigBroRand wrote: »
    Great body, but what is she doing with her face!? And she chose that photo!

I know :o She's a beautiful girl, but even with her face and bod the 'I just whiffed shit' face is hard to pull off (I so want to add 'to' here, but I'm a lady :D)!
  • JelakinsJelakins Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firespire wrote: »
    The recent @matthewpparker tweets include -
    I'm such a mug!!!
    The fames gone to his head! Not the same since he come out!
    3years down the drain!
    I can't believe his treated me like this! All for 5 minutes on fame!
    hasnt got the time for me anymore!
    Bloody hell - I had the thought the guy was a bit more level-headed than to tweet this kind of sad tripe publicly.... :yawn:
    Dan's BF seems like one of those desperately needy and insecure types.
    caitysox wrote: »
    And he wonders why? Dan's better off without.
    So none of you have ever been hurt by someone you love!!!??? I think Matthew is the one who is better off with Dan if Dan is so easily taken in by that trollop!!!

ooohh I dislike Hazel with a vengenance!! Gina is so very right about the evil you can see in her eyes.

However if that's the bed Dan choses to lay in then he needs to recognise that karma will take a huge bite!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    caitysox wrote: »
    And he wonders why? Dan's better off without.

He's hurting! I wish people wouldn't wash their dirty linen in public but it also shows Dan for being pretty fickle! :(
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were Daley and Dan the only male HMs to have partners when entering BB ? Or are there still some more potential homes left for Hazel to wreck ? lol that girl is poison
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    How ridiculous, and how is this Hazels fault. :confused: Looks like fame has turned Dans head not a woman.THE GUY IS GAY ONLY ANOTHER MAN COULD TURN HIS HEAD ROMANTICALLY...STOP EXCUSING MEN PURLEASE.
    The guy is gay, gay gay. He has obviously dropped his b/f for pastures new and definitely not for a woman.

You coud be right but doesn't Tom Robinson describe himself as '"a gay man who happens to be in love with a woman". He can't be the only one lol.
    Forum Member
    kali wrote: »
    It was only a matter of time until the thread descended into yet another "Hate Hazel" fest with the usual disgusting slurs and accusations against her. How sad that people stoop to this .:rolleyes:

Much as I find Hazel's twitter pic hilarious, Dan's relationship problems are nothing to do with her.

And still more, I don't know why he or his boyfriend would want to air it in public. Embarrassing.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I find Hazel's twitter pic hilarious, Dan's relationship problems are nothing to do with her.

And still more, I don't know why he or his boyfriend would want to air it in public. Embarrassing.

Thank you for being fair at least. The hate has become ridiculous.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Hazel looks stunning in her twitter pic! And I liked Dan, yes he could be aggravating at times. But I'm sad to find out he's actually gone down this path, and ruined his relationship for the sake of fame
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First Daley now Dan, Right at the start she said her Aim was to turn Dan,
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Well, I think Dan's BF (or ex-BF?) sounds like a total knob. Of course Dan's going to be busy after BB, it won't last long so hes obviously making the most of it. Matt sounds like a jealous diva imho and airing his dirty laundry on twitter is obviously a sign he's looking for someone to offer him some money to spill more salacious details in a red-top or mag. Tell me which one's fame hungry again?
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The "hate" is ridiculous and the absolution of any men , gay or straight from any wrong doing is sadly par for the course with narrow minded, shallow critics.

It also smacks of the old fashioned notion that a gay man can be "turned" or it's a temporary condition and can be "cured".
    Sickening
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »

You sympathise with Daley ? Why am I not surprised :confused:

And do you have a link or video to where she said that or anything remotely resembling it ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Well, I think Dan's BF (or ex-BF?) sounds like a total knob. Of course Dan's going to be busy after BB, it won't last long so hes obviously making the most of it. Matt sounds like a jealous diva imho and airing his dirty laundry on twitter is obviously a sign he's looking for someone to offer him some money to spill more salacious details in a red-top or mag. Tell me which one's fame hungry again?

I agree with you. Why people feel the need to do this I don't know. I'll bet in years to come when this surfaces, as does everything does eventually that's posted on the internet, he'll feel like a right fool
    Forum Member
    kali wrote: »
    The "hate" is ridiculous and the absolution of any men , gay or straight from any wrong doing is sadly par for the course with narrow minded, shallow critics.

It also smacks of the old fashioned notion that a gay man can be "turned" or it's a temporary condition and can be "cured".
    Sickening

Thing is, I admit I think Hazel acted really inappropriately with Dan in the house and cracked onto him. I understood Dan's bf being miffed with her when she did it, and I understand him not wanting Dan to knock about with her now. It's not about whether a gay guy can be turned or a partner will go there - its about anyone cracking on to someone who is attached - it's disrespectful to those in the relationship and to the relationship itself.

But the relationship problems they're having are between Dan and his boyf - if Dan doesn't respect his boyf's feelings and stays in contact with Hazel, well that's between him and his boyf.

It's not Hazel's 'fault' at all. In a good relationship, a third cracking on to one of them wouldn't cause problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »

I never heard her say it and you cannot turn gay people,even the stupidest person knows that.
    Dan is an adult and struck me as man with his own mind, He was assertive and clever. No man or woman will stand in his way when it comes to what he wants. Obviously his insecure ex was standing in his way an probably gave him an ultimatum.

Daley is a serial cheat, with an exwife, exmistress he was seeing along with Katie the weepy wanabee model, who he cheated with on the mistress,and several kids by these silly women.He also has a history according to ex-wife of violence against women. Jeremy Kyle fodder.

So Daley was just acting like Daley always does around attractive women. He gets away with being a asshat because women would rather blame each other than his cheating ass. Hazel was stupid to be taken in by his on/off relationship lies and has paid the price i.e being judged by numpties and booed by chavvy women who could look in the mirror them selves.

You only have to look at their twitters, kids by several Dads and boasts about going with their mates b/f. You could not make it up, the hypocrisy of it all.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Yes I agree. This Matt was happy enough to keep making appearances on BOTS and had the cheek to say on there that he wouldn't allow Dan to see Hazel after the show. Did he really think that Dan wasn't going to cash in on being on the show. And how very childish to go on twitter to slag Dan off....or does he just want to extend his 5 mins of fame. I'm pleased that Dan has stayed loyal to Hazel and visa versa.
  • JelakinsJelakins Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    You realise your comment's are libellous on a public forum and you do not even know the person you are libelling.Disgraceful and nasty beyond comprehension.
    I am glad you see Gina's b/f for what he is though.
    My comments are my opinions as are yours.... you tarred all women with a rather negative brush because of my dislike of Hazel.... are you not guilty of the same thing in relation to Gina...
    Thankfully even the majority of men can see what Hazel is really about and are put off by it... the would take what she has to offer which really is only about 10mins of her time...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, I admit I think Hazel acted really inappropriately with Dan in the house and cracked onto him. I understood Dan's bf being miffed with her when she did it, and I understand him not wanting Dan to knock about with her now. It's not about whether a gay guy can be turned or a partner will go there - its about anyone cracking on to someone who is attached - it's disrespectful to those in the relationship and to the relationship itself.

But the relationship problems they're having are between Dan and his boyf - if Dan doesn't respect his boyf's feelings and stays in contact with Hazel, well that's between him and his boyf.

It's not Hazel's 'fault' at all. In a good relationship, a third cracking on to one of them wouldn't cause problems.
    I presume you saw the pic of Dan snogging Sallie after he left the house.Dan seems to do this with women. Its just joking about and thats all Hazel meant by it. In fact Dan asked her to be less affectionate in the house and she stopped completely, it was not a problem when Dan left any more.
    IMo it fame has turned Dans head not a woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think people are taking Hazel's banter with Dan far too seriously. Yes she did get a bit flirty with him when she had a few drinks buy I do know that she has several gay men friends so she's not going to to expect anything from him.

Dan, just like Daley is responsible for his own behaviour as you say.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He came across as sweet, and supportive but also able to laugh at Dan in an endearing way. He had to stand and take the boos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the wrong men :D

I genuinely tittered out loud :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    ........ I'm pleased that Dan has stayed loyal to Hazel and visa versa.

Well! Not sure what to make of that comment!! He's known Hazel for a matter of weeks and you're 'pleased' he has remained loyal to herl!! WTF!!! His boyfriend has been loyal to him for 3 years - that obviously doesn't count for anything your book!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the wrong men :D

Bingo !! First thought that came into my head when I read that :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didoh wrote: »
    Well! Not sure what to make of that comment!! He's known Hazel for a matter of weeks and you're 'pleased' he has remained loyal to herl!! WTF!!! His boyfriend has been loyal to him for 3 years - that obviously doesn't count for anything your book!! :(

I have a feeling that maybe they weren't getting on well before the show. Dan giving up a secure well paid job to seek fame may not have helped
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    didoh wrote: »

I don't know how loyal Matt has been to Dan in the past but I'm not impressed that he is slagging him off on twitter....that's playground stuff.