DS Forums

Recommendations on Netflix

Old 15-07-2015, 17:12
NirvanaGirl
Forum Member

Well, not really criminal minds, but No Offence on All4 is gripping me. It's not Netflix, so a bit off topic, and you'll have to binge it as I think there is only a week or so left, but damn good show.
I've not heard of that as I don't watch much terrestrial TV, but I'll give it a look. Thanks

I've just started watching No Offence myself after downloading the first 4 episodes from All4 site, and I'd agree it's well done and pretty funny at times.
Downloaded? Am I being thick and thinking you actually have to watch things on the catchup players when in actuality you can download them to your recordings list? I have Youview if that differs from Sky

Thanks I've missed you smart guys
NirvanaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-07-2015, 19:18
Mr Messy
Forum Member

Prisoners of War on Australia / New Zealand. Haven't seen it, but apparently is very good, inspiring the US version, that being a certain Homeland.
Mr Messy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 21:33
Brolac
Forum Member

I've not heard of that as I don't watch much terrestrial TV, but I'll give it a look. Thanks

Downloaded? Am I being thick and thinking you actually have to watch things on the catchup players when in actuality you can download them to your recordings list? I have Youview if that differs from Sky

Thanks I've missed you smart guys
Hi NG, if you have a portable device like a tablet or smart phone you can download (in this case) the Channel 4 App called 4OD (4 On Demand) Once installed you have access to most of the programmes across the C4 platform, a large portion of which can be downloaded to your phone or tablet to watch on the go-away from the TV.

Hope that helps
Brolac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2015, 16:49
Mr Messy
Forum Member

Witnesses - which began on C4 last night - is on canada, usa, france and netherlands.
Mr Messy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 21:55
Ben_W
Forum Member

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 on Canada
Ben_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:56
SAK
Forum Member

The biopic on Liberace starring Michael Douglas 'Behind the Candelabra' is new on Belgium Netflix. Believe this is an HBO Film.
SAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:08
Jay-Cee
Forum Member

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 on Canada
wow when did that join netflix canada? i have to watch it now. Canada netflix is so much good, it has what i want.

Does anyone know when Part 1 was added? and is there a list of upcoming shows on netflix canada?
Jay-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:52
Ben_W
Forum Member

wow when did that join netflix canada? i have to watch it now. Canada netflix is so much good, it has what i want.

Does anyone know when Part 1 was added? and is there a list of upcoming shows on netflix canada?
It was added on the 24th, i use this site http://canada.netflixable.com which shows all the new releases, you can check all the other regions too
Old Yesterday, 22:06
Jay-Cee
Forum Member

It was added on the 24th, i use this site http://canada.netflixable.com which shows all the new releases, you can check all the other regions too
Thank You, but it does not have up coming list. Would like to know when suits season 4 [with all episodes] is coming.
Old Today, 00:22
Ben_W
Forum Member

Thank You, but it does not have up coming list. Would like to know when suits season 4 [with all episodes] is coming.
Its on Canada
Old Today, 01:05
Jay-Cee
Forum Member

yep, but only ten episodes out of 16
Old Today, 02:37
Brolac
Forum Member

FYI it was on one of the South American regions a couple of months ago (probably Brazil) when I saw it.
Brolac is offline   Reply With Quote