The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pac_girl wrote: »
    What what what??!

Been suspended for arriving late&drinking heavily according to ITV. Sounds odd as he appears to have been 'getting his life together' on the show, shows how far it is I suppose
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I think charlie might have been suspended as well for a few eps. He's not been in the last couple and it doesn't look like he's in the Halloween episode they filmed today.

If he has been suspended I'm guessing it's because he made comments about the editing on Twitter.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On tonights episode ..... Rickys been up to something again

[ r o l l e y e s ] .... time to dump him for good Jess

Jess makes a shocking discovery in tonight's TOWIE (ITVBe, 10pm). See the clip http://www.itv.com/essex/jess-makes-a-shocking-discovery-in-tonights-towie-itvbe-10pm-see-the-clip … via @OnlyWayIsEssex
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised about Arg .... His attitude atm, stinks.
    He needs a good kick up the @rse ..... lazy fat slob
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Devon wrote: »
    Not surprised about Arg .... His attitude atm, stinks.
    He needs a good kick up the @rse ..... lazy fat slob

At the minute? The guys been the same since the start of the show and probably many years before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    I think charlie might have been suspended as well for a few eps. He's not been in the last couple and it doesn't look like he's in the Halloween episode they filmed today.

If he has been suspended I'm guessing it's because he made comments about the editing on Twitter.

I thought that too, as he's nowhere to be seen. Either that or he's just busy, (are they allowed to be too busy for filming?) what with his deli. Seems odd they haven't made an announcement about him like they did Arg.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I think they have to make themselves available for filming.
    Odd that the cast aren't mentioning ferne and charlie as a surviving couple. Maybe they've split up again?
    Although ferne did tweet that she was watching tv with Charlie last night. And he posted a picture of them from a few years ago.

Edit:now he's retweeting everybody who's asked where he is lol
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe they invited him down for filming then edited him out as revenge. :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they invited him down for filming then edited him out as revenge. :D

Shame they can't edit all of them out for good!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they have to make themselves available for filming.
    Odd that the cast aren't mentioning ferne and charlie as a surviving couple. Maybe they've split up again?
    Although ferne did tweet that she was watching tv with Charlie last night. And he posted a picture of them from a few years ago.

Edit:now he's retweeting everybody who's asked where he is lol

Yeah they're definitely still together, he's probably just been let to for a couple of episodes.

Bit like Fran&Cheska on MIC, who also seem to have disapeared
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the minute? The guys been the same since the start of the show and probably many years before.

lol :D ... true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still loving Towie ... Don't care what anyone says :D

On a more sceptical note .... It did just pass my mind after all the recent breakups, is it in preparation for a christmas love in episode where all the feuding couples are going to kiss and make up? ..... ahhh :D

Now, I've gotta be honest, I never have been Jessica Wrights biggest fan, but I did feel for the girl last night .... I could feel her wrath :eek: .... I really hope she sees sense this time and dumps him for good.
    In the girls summing up of the Jess/Ricky relationship, none of them could understand why Ricky does this ..... but I think they miss the whole point. I think, in the Jess/Ricky relationship, Ricky must constantly feel inferior .... & this is the reason he does what he does ...... It's gotta get to a person if you are constantly feeling that you are punching above your weight in the relationship stakes.

And poor old Diags :( ...... I've always had a soft spot for Diags :)
    He's a good guy ..... Last night proved it ..... Those tears were real .... the poor sod :(
    I don't like Fran .... never have ..... but I can appreciate that if she has been treated badly in the past, she will have trust issues .... but those pics were from before they were toghether ..... and that clears him of any wrong doing. Fran, when she calms down, owes Diags a big apology ;)

It was also good to see Chloe & Lauren burying the hatchet .... not sure how things will go yet though ..... those two are very tricky people , imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Shame they can't edit all of them out for good!!

lol ...... noooooo !!!! :D
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    I'm still loving Towie ... Don't care what anyone says :D

On a more sceptical note .... It did just pass my mind after all the recent breakups, is it in preparation for a christmas love in episode where all the feuding couples are going to kiss and make up? ..... ahhh :D

Now, I've gotta be honest, I never have been Jessica Wrights biggest fan, but I did feel for the girl last night .... I could feel her wrath :eek: .... I really hope she sees sense this time and dumps him for good.
    In the girls summing up of the Jess/Ricky relationship, none of them could understand why Ricky does this ..... but I think they miss the whole point. I think, in the Jess/Ricky relationship, Ricky must constantly feel inferior .... & this is the reason he does what he does ...... It's gotta get to a person if you are constantly feeling that you are punching above your weight in the relationship stakes.

And poor old Diags :( ...... I've always had a soft spot for Diags :)
    He's a good guy ..... Last night proved it ..... Those tears were real .... the poor sod :(
    I don't like Fran .... never have ..... but I can appreciate that if she has been treated badly in the past, she will have trust issues .... but those pics were from before they were toghether ..... and that clears him of any wrong doing. Fran, when she calms down, owes Diags a big apology ;)

It was also good to see Chloe & Lauren burying the hatchet .... not sure how things will go yet though ..... those two are very tricky people , imo.

I agree with you about Diags, he's always come across as the nicest of the boys.
  • Hershey2Hershey2 Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »
    I agree with you about Diags, he's always come across as the nicest of the boys.

Yes he does, have never liked Fran he deserves better than her, miserable moo...trust issues....sigh, or does she just want her own way all the time.

As for Jess, like others have said, she can do so much better than him, never understood what she saw in him.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish TOWIE had different storylines other then cheating, getting together, splitting up it's getting really old and storyline don't follow through.
    Forum Member
    Well, the show doesn't seem interested in focusing on careers, family (unless its the Wrights) or any of them independently but more as a collective. You can tell they aren't interested in making the show high budget or anything (Even despite the trips to Ibiza etc.) so I don't think they care that much as long as the show keeps churning along with decent ratings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although what Ricky did was totally wrong, a I can't find myself to feel a lot of sympathy for Jess. She's always come across as quite a bitter and nasty person and it's evident that she herself thinks she's too good for Ricky. Why exactly? Because she's better looking than him? If your partner loves you they should think the world of you and she's clearly always thought he's inferior to her and he's lucky to have her. All of these relationships are based on looks and nothing else and then they wonder why their boyfriends go elsewhere when they're "clearly better looking than anyone they boy cheated with." :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find myself to feel a lot of sympathy for Jess. She's always come across as quite a bitter and nasty person and it's evident that she herself thinks she's too good for Ricky. Why exactly?

I agree .... probably because she's a member of the Wright family. Think of any of the female Wright family members, they all think they are holier than thou.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »

that seemed to be the most genuine emotion I've seen on any of these shows. Felt quite sorry for him. If they were prior to Fran then she's in the wrong. And with iphones at least, you can delete photos but if you have a stupid sync they always end up back on there for some reason if you don't delete them from the computer once they've uploaded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pac_girl wrote: »
    that seemed to be the most genuine emotion I've seen on any of these shows. Felt quite sorry for him. If they were prior to Fran then she's in the wrong. And with iphones at least, you can delete photos but if you have a stupid sync they always end up back on there for some reason if you don't delete them from the computer once they've uploaded.

Totally agree I really felt for him. The only thing other scene on reality TV I remember moving me that much was when Charlotte told Gary she loved him in Geordie Shore because you could really feel her despair.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good God, that Jess is absolutely full of herself!

In fact the entire Wright clan are a bunch of entitled dullards with way too much going on in the self esteem department, arrogant ***** the lot of them!
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fernes comments about Ricky being a cheater etc, does she not remember what Charlie did LOL
    Forum Member
    Fernes comments about Ricky being a cheater etc, does she not remember what Charlie did LOL

Or what she did herself...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky was very out of order last night. Calling his girlfriend of nearly three years "boring as f***" is downright rude and very disrespectful. All is clearly not as it seems, as I find it hard to believe they would finish this quickly.

As for Lewis and Fran; YAWN! Lewis is clearly having some sort of quarter-life-crisis, making him rude and selfish, while calling other peoples relationships abusive:D does he realize Fran found naked pictures on his phone?! Fran seems to keep having the same argument with people over and over AND over again, Grace, Fern, Dan and now Lewis. Change the bleeding record!