Thread to chat with winner Ian, when he's got some time ...

13»

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    What a ridiculous offensive post. You have no idea who is popular in the US and who is not. You have no idea what majority opinion is, you only know what YOUR opinion is.

Which reminds me that opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. :mad:

Woow, you're talking some crap. Dan was listed on people's dream all stars list almost every time I saw one posted on any forum - including Ian's list.

Anyway, can you stop with the dramatic angry smilies? I think it's scaring Ian away.:p
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Woow, you're talking some crap. Dan was listed on people's dream all stars list almost every time I saw one posted on any forum - including Ian's list.

Anyway, can you stop with the dramatic angry smilies? I think it's scaring Ian away.:p

Dan is dull he's not topping any fan lists, hasn't topped any fan lists. He's totally and utterly forgettable. :p I know this because I totally and utterly forgotabouthim. :cool::D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    Dan is dull he's not topping any fan lists, hasn't topped any fan lists. He's totally and utterly forgettable. :p I know this because I totally and utterly forgotabouthim. :cool::D

Lol, this debate was months ago :p

Pre-BB14 Dan was one of the all-time favourite players for many fans. His popularity took a hit in 14, but he is still one of the best.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When next series is on we should create a thread for Ian to blog what he thinks :P Also wondering if he has watched BBUK our series.

Someone should PM him Carolines Eviction which was one of the best episodes ever IMO :D
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    When next series is on we should create a thread for Ian to blog what he thinks :P Also wondering if he has watched BBUK our series.

Someone should PM him Carolines Eviction which was one of the best episodes ever IMO :D
    I happen to see Ian tweet at Lauren a short while after he won saying he'd been supporting her and was gutted that she hadn't won. Seems he caught the first few weeks of BBUK before going into the BBUSA house. The guy is truly a fanatic. :)