Getting stuff of Youtube onto a DVD? How would I go about this?

Hey!

I want to put a few things that are on Youtube onto a DVD. (A present for someone - want to put a few things we have watched together onto a DVD).

Does anyone know if this is possible? ... I'm not very computer savvy!

Comments

• JohnbeeJohnbee Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP first of all, find out how you and anyone else is going to watch what is on the DVD. If you want to watch it on a TV, then I will say that my TV has a slot to put in a penbdrive, i./e. a USB slot, which plays thing excellently, though it is picky abouyt which file types it will show. Easy enough to put a few on and find out what it likes, the documentation for the tv ias bad as usual.
    However if you have not got a TV that will do that, you will have to write it to the DVD as though it was recorded. If I told you what software I used to do that, my message would be removed as it is not very legal.

If that is all a bit trrickty, then find out how to get something off the web on to your PC. I use Replay Media Catcher for that, which I paid for. That was a while ago, and there might be free ones that can do it - there were none any good some years ago.
  • Captain PugwashCaptain Pugwash Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Try this youtube to all player download
  • Captain PugwashCaptain Pugwash Posts: 118
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    There are several methods to download videos from YouTube and then burn to DVD. I found a guide on this issue and hope it helps you.