Options

QUOD TV soft launches today

Finally the UK has a first look at it's own queer TV service - delivered online, so everyone can access it (in the UK & ireland at least). I'm very happy to make this announcement first, here on Digital Spy. Me and my team have worked for years to develop a gay TV service for the UK. It's been a long and tortuous struggle a lot of the time but we've finally managed to get a beta site, soft launched today, in time for Pride London and to mark the 40th Anniversary of those brave people who fought for our right to exist and thrive, back in 1969 at Stonewall. It also marks 40 years sine the death of that icon of gay icons, Dorothy herself, Judy Garland and more personally for me, the loss of my wonderful friend Ben Grey (known to some of you as Hothouse actor Kent North, 2 years ago today.) So please feel free to go in and look around. It's very rough, we know that, but we're working tirelesly to fix the faults and enhance the overall experience - not to mention we have a load of exciting content deals in the works which should arrive very soon. Thanks for all your support over the past few years. Colin Fallesen, CEO, www.quod.tv