Jims a STAR

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a character .... no chance of winning but what a STAR he has been thoroughly entertaining and charming . how dull would this series have been without him :):):):):):):)

Comments

• beatrice39beatrice39 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a character .... no chance of winning but what a STAR he has been thoroughly entertaining and charming . how dull would this series have been without him :):):):):):):)

I agree. Vince, Jim and the guy from round 1 (dunno his name shame he went) were good.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Hes had his moments that made me wanna smash my T.V though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    His entrance at the end was great, and the massage scene earlier in the series was equally brilliant.

I don't think that he came on for the prize though, I'd say winning was his main aim and then he was planning to roll with it afterward. In his audition he talks about being "the thoroughbred that this process requires" - he's on it for the show, the tasks and the opportunity to show off a bit.
  • Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were some weeks where I absolutely couldn't stand him - and then there were the episodes like the reinvestment task where he was fantastic and showed how well he could charm the public. I still think his interview stage will be comedy gold though, all this will be worht it just for that.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim's my winner but I know he stands no chance.

He'll be fired first next week.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the arrogant sly git. Get rid!