Options

Tulisa best X-Factor judge in history

Comments

• Options
    clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I agree with you on other points. Kelly was amazing! She was so funny, coming up with line after line. Why people found her unlikeable is beyond me! She was feisty and bubbly. Tulisa brought out the worst in her. It wasn't Kelly's fault that a thug was trying to pick a fight and spread rumours about her acts.

Can't stand why people disliked Kelly. I just don't understand how she came across as unlikeable. She was great.

Totally agree. Kelly was the best judge ever. Would love her to return but its very unlikely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of Tulisa,the way she bullied Christopher Maloney was disgusting!

Can you elaborate? How did she bully him?
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Can you elaborate? How did she bully him?

For example he took on broad the criticism of her calling him cheesy by singing "Died in your arms tonight: in week four and yet she changed tack and went from calling him cheesy to saying he is destroying 80's classic every week he couldn't do right in her eyes.

There are loads more examples during the series of her bullying Chris and that was one of the main reasons her single and album flopped.
  • Options
    dvfan1dvfan1 Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    For example he took on broad the criticism of her calling him cheesy by singing "Died in your arms tonight: in week four and yet she changed tack and went from calling him cheesy to saying he is destroying 80's classic every week he couldn't do right in her eyes.

There are loads more examples during the series of her bullying Chris and that was one of the main reasons her single and album flopped.

She didn't bully him at all. She just gave her honest opinion on his performance which I tended to agree with and said he seemed dated and cheesy. Same sorts of comments Gary Barlow gave to Samy previous year re cruise ship and dated performance. Gary also gave Rylan equal criticism but Rylan just responded with banter. If you can't take honest feedback and critique and are over sensitive you should not go on a televised talent show.

As far as Tulisa goes I thought she was a great judge in series 1 and throughout the series everyone was saying a group and particularly a girl group would never win X Factor and she proved them wrong and really bonded with,supported and mentored Little Mix well and the duet in the final was a success.

But she seemed a little subdued and distracted in the last series, not so feisty and her heart didnt seem to be totally in it compared to previous year. I think she was unlucky with Lucy Spraggan leaving, was a bit complacent with Ella and thought she would sail through to final and didnt do enough with Jade.

But I do like her honesty on something like the Xtra Factor and I would have retained her for 3rd series but tell her she needs to up her game to series 1 levels.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You say that as if it's fact.

Criticism is not bullying. As the poster above me has said, the flack Rylan had off Gary was actually worse.
  • Options
    Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread still makes me laugh LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa was actually worst judge in my opinion. Unentertaining, bully, misinformed. Sending people home because they aren't urban does not seem like a good judge of talent to me.
    She sucked the heart out of Kelly. It was disgusting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    She was probably the worst. She hardly got people interested like the likes of Dannii & Cheryl did, and it did seem as though she wasn't knowledgeable enough to critique acts in a certain way.
  • Options
    Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of Tulisa,the way she bullied Christopher Maloney was disgusting!

Well said.

Most objective observes can see Tulisa for what she is, a vile little bully.

She tried to destroy Christopher last year.
  • Options
    Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Tulisa - best judge ever???!!

:eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Well if you include the US series Nicole's is only 50%.

And you forgot Cheryl's 67% win rate!

Just for reference:

Nicole: 100% (1 win in 1 year)
    Cheryl: ~67% (2 wins in 3 years)
    Dannii: 50% (2 wins in 4 years)
    Tulisa: 50% (1 win in 2 years)
    Simon: ~28% (2 wins in 7 years)
    Louis: ~11% (1 win in 9 years)
    Sharon: 0% (0 wins in 4 years)
    Kelly: 0% (0 wins in 1 year)
    Gary: 0% (0 wins in 2 years)

If Nicole wins season 10, she stays at the to and Louis's rate drops to 10%.
    If Gary wins, he'll move above Simon with a ~33%.
    If Sharon wins, she'll move above Louis with 20%.
    If Louis wins, he doesn't move, but his rate goes up to 20%.
    (Of course, if Gary, Sharon, or Louis wins, Nicole drops to 50% and falls below Cheryl.)

And in case you're wondering about USA ones (alol).

Simon, LA: 50% (1 win in 2 years)
    Paula, Nicole: 0% (0 wins in 1 year)
    Demi, Britney: 0% (0 wins in 1 year)

If Simon wins Season 3, his rate moves to ~67%.
    If Demi wins, she ties Simon and LA at 50%.
    if Paulina or Kelly win, they shoot to the top at 100%.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think at the beginning i really liked tulisa. She seemed really interested in her acts and feisty, just like Cheryl in the beginning. But just like Cheryl she went from good to awful in the liveshows, when Mishagate came and she was judging between accurate to shockingly unknown (not knowing "Think" springs to mind there). Credit where credit is due. Coaching a girlband to win was something not everyone could have achieved. But with the girls she was lazy and had her share of bad luck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I actually liked last year's panel, but Tulisa wasn't the best: Gary and Dannii are.
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edina151 wrote: »
    A Number 1 single is not a flop!!

No it's what you call a "One Hit Wonder"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    She is a moron. Talentless and annoying.
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    in 2011 tulisa was a good job but slacked majorly in 2012
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    Tulisa's hardly a bully.

She was only criticising Chris' song choices more than his vocals (which she couldn't seem to fault). That's just her being honest. Like Louis was with Daniel, Lloyd & Same Difference when they seemed to get rubbished every other week.
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but the executive producers have a 100% win rate, predict it every single year ...

funny that :o

Why in god's name would the producers prefer MATT CARDLE winning Series 7 over 'these are going to make us billions' One Direction?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't make me laugh, tulisa best judge that's a joke
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Funniest thread I've ever seen tbh

Totally agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I agree with you on other points. Kelly was amazing! She was so funny, coming up with line after line. Why people found her unlikeable is beyond me! She was feisty and bubbly. Tulisa brought out the worst in her. It wasn't Kelly's fault that a thug was trying to pick a fight and spread rumours about her acts.

Can't stand why people disliked Kelly. I just don't understand how she came across as unlikeable. She was great.

Kelly was actually my favourite judge that year and I cant wait to see what she is like on the US X Factor this year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clare32 wrote: »
    Don't make me laugh, tulisa best judge that's a joke

I bet it is. She gave no life to the panel.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kingsy wrote: »
    Why in god's name would the producers prefer MATT CARDLE winning Series 7 over 'these are going to make us billions' One Direction?!

Having the label of 'X Factor winner' can sometimes be a hindrance and One Direction were already very popular, so they didn't need to win.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best judge ???? Are you high when you made this thread ?