Options

What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Also on Now Tv:

Grey's Anatomy, just as cliche as I was hoping it was going to be but I needed a nice big series to watch after finishing Criminal Minds.
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just settling down to Fargo Season 2. I loved the first season (and the film) but couldn't get into this the first time I tried. I'm going to give it another go as there's nothing else on this weekend.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also on Now Tv:

Grey's Anatomy, just as cliche as I was hoping it was going to be but I needed a nice big series to watch after finishing Criminal Minds.

Me too :)

I'm really enjoying Grey's aswell. Although I really dislike Meredith and Derek :D
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm really enjoying Grey's aswell. Although I really dislike Meredith and Derek :D

Grey's is a very inconsistent series with a lot of duff episodes (and characters) but every time you think about quitting they pull off a brilliant episode to bring you back in to it.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Tru Calling, almost finished watching season one. Eliza Dushku showing what a great actress she is.
  • Options
    DeepBlueTwoDeepBlueTwo Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Flash S1, Arrow S3, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea S1, Man From Uncle S1, Walking Dead S2.

It's tough but I'm managing. :)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm up to Series 9.

Always detested Meredith, have done since Episode 1!

I am desperately trying to catch up with

The Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones

both are so SUPERB!

It's a nightmare though as TWD has just started again and GoT starts again in April. :o
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    The Following and The Affair, one after the other, although I am favouring The Affair at the moment.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I started Friday Night Lights on Netflix after years of being told to watch it and me being convinced I would hate it because of the focus on American Football.

Well I've powered through Season 1 in just over a week and now I'm about to start S2. I'm totally hooked.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    I started Friday Night Lights on Netflix after years of being told to watch it and me being convinced I would hate it because of the focus on American Football.

Well I've powered through Season 1 in just over a week and now I'm about to start S2. I'm totally hooked.

My wife hates American Football but loved FNL.
  • Options
    Rich_AllenRich_Allen Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nowt at the moment, but if I had the loot I'd buy Starfleet X Bomber on Amazon, £17 for the complete series :D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bewitched - The Complete Series
    Currently eight episodes into season 1
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Bewitched - The Complete Series
    Currently eight episodes into season 1

I used to love that :)

I have the box set but I haven't got round to it yet!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    Grey's is a very inconsistent series with a lot of duff episodes (and characters) but every time you think about quitting they pull off a brilliant episode to bring you back in to it.

Their season finales are superb.
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halfway through Season Three of Nashville. Something I'd never thought about watching until a friend recommended it and now I'm hooked.
  • Options
    Virtual PaulVirtual Paul Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just done a full rewatch of Chuck for first time in years. Really good balance between comedy and spy show. Can't bear the end though, those last few episodes are so :(

Now rewatching Band of Brothers for first time since it originally aired. Only just pulled the cellophane off the tin it came in. Superb show, as so many produced by HBO are.

Also just started working my way through the full box set of Burn Notice. Not keen on the procedural 'job of the week' but at least there's the overall story about why he got burned to keep things progressing each episode. Reminds me a bit of the original A Team with the way he improvises stuff. Not seen him build a tank out of cars yet, though still on the first season. :D
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I used to love that :)

I have the box set but I haven't got round to it yet!

Amazon.co.uk mistakenly had the price down as £4.40 the other week!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazon.co.uk mistakenly had the price down as £4.40 the other week!

Yeah. Best bargain ever. I was one of the lucky ones.

Currently 11 episodes into season 2 now
  • Options
    fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just started watching Girls on the Sky box sets, hoping that I won't have finished before season 5 is put up as well.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched Will & Grace seasons 1-7 (and currently watching the 8th and final season) and so far I've enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Matthew WardMatthew Ward Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Little Britain via Netflix.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    After finishing the Sopranos (the finale FFS) and Luther, I'm going to try Nurse Jackie which was recommended by my cousin.
  • Options
    square-rootsquare-root Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Started a week ago with The Blacklist on Sky boxsets download. Halfway through season 2 after a mass binge. Starting not to care about the relationship between Keen and Reddington, but will continue with the series as I've given up on everything else other than Code Black. The episodes are becoming increasingly meh, but pass the time at 40 mins each.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I;m currently halfway through the third season of Bates Motel.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have almost caught up with

The Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Have to say, 2 of the best tv series I have ever seen and I have seen a lot!