Person of Interest Season 3 - UK PACE [NO SPOILERS]

Comments

• varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Then we will have to disagree on the definition of illegal.

If you use VPNs to access content abroad then it is illegal. The definition being from the law.
  • Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    varsas wrote: »
    If you use VPNs to access content abroad then it is illegal. The definition being from the law.

Nope, don't use VPN.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    So come on then. Either it's above-board and therefore not a problem or it's not which is why you won't talk about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So come on then. Either it's above-board and therefore not a problem or it's not which is why you won't talk about it.

I have a US iTunes account.
    Forum Member
    No idea if you're allowed to do that (like you can't access Netflix US from here) but I will just assume you can as I am happy to take people at their word :)

I assume you watch stuff on a big TV though; through AppleTV or something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea if you're allowed to do that (like you can't access Netflix US from here) but I will just assume you can as I am happy to take people at their word :)

I assume you watch stuff on a big TV though; through AppleTV or something?

I did it after iTunes UK were so very uncooperative last year, when I complained about the same situation this year I told them what I intended to do, I had actually all ready done it, and they used round about language to say clever you, so why are you moaning to us. Bit of a hint though, don't use the same email addresses, set up one specifically and only for the account, just in case.

And yes I use Apple TV, my telly isn't that big, but big enough.
  • Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, this is being repeated in double bills on 5USA at 10am, starting yesterday :blush:
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, this is being repeated in double bills on 5USA at 10am, starting yesterday :blush:

So perhaps when they have finished repeating it we might get the next season?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    So perhaps when they have finished repeating it we might get the next season?
    We can hope! The FAQ answer linked earlier doesn't say 'never'. Though either my EPG est sur le blink or there's some repeat-repeats happening so it might tale longer to appear than expected. We should keep an ear out for any comment from the announcer.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Geektown is saying the 3rd week of February.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geektown is saying the 3rd week of February.
    So it is! But it's also saying the 24th for season 5 so maybe there's another edit or two to be done on that page before the information 'settles'...
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it is! But it's also saying the 24th for season 5 so maybe there's another edit or two to be done on that page before the information 'settles'...

I think the 3rd week in February comment is referring to season 4.
    Forum Member
    Nothing in DigiGuide so far.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    It starts on 24th February at 10pm. Double bill.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »

Thanks for that. :)

Let the battle of the secular Gods commence.

The Machine v Samaritan - it's like Leonard v Hearns in 1981 all over again! :D
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    So glad to get Person Of Interest season 4 at last on Channel 5 and a double bill to start which is good!

I just wonder if it will appear on Netflix again before Channel 5 finish it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »

That's out of the blue but good news!
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    I just wonder if it will appear on Netflix again before Channel 5 finish it?
    Probably.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope there isn't a repeat of the Episode 17 farce
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the 3rd week in February comment is referring to season 4.
    Yes, and the information still hasn't settled - 'third week' seems a little inaccurate, and I suspect season 5 can't start on the 24th due to some logistical issues or have the episodes been filmed now? :p

After seeing a season 5 episode list but no summaries I did look to see the status of filming but after finding not-a-lot on the world's slowest and most overloaded sites and then trying to cope with one which had that stupid 'slow smoothed scrolling' crap I decided it really wasn't worth it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a season 4 UK pace thread or are we using this one?
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    varsas wrote: »
    Is there a season 4 UK pace thread or are we using this one?

I think it would be better to have a new one, so here is the link:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=81511236#post81511236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed the repeats on 5 USA have gone to episode 6, and they do again later on this week.

Bit weird.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd no idea that season 5 had already started in feb since i haven't seen one single ad about it. Hopefully I'll find the previous eps from season 5.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    I'd no idea that season 5 had already started in feb since i haven't seen one single ad about it. Hopefully I'll find the previous eps from season 5.

It's been absolutely brilliant so far. :)