Options

Your all-time favourite

trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
Forum Member
✭✭
A lot is said about Jill's Jive, Kara's Rumba etc - but what is your ultimate favourite dance on Strictly?

Mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYtfA_ENZvY Exquisite

Comments

• Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot is said about Jill's Jive, Kara's Rumba etc - but what is your ultimate favourite dance on Strictly?

Mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYtfA_ENZvY Exquisite

That's deifintely one of the best, but i can't even pick a favourite Viennese Waltz, let alone a favourite dance overall! :eek:

Alesha's VW is equally as good as Kara's, and I also love Harry & Aliona's and Matt & Aliona's.
  • Options
    Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Predictable I know, but mine would Kara and Artem's rumba and their AS - can't choose between them and they both make me emotional, which is what I want when I'm watching dance.
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    QuillsQuills Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen's Argentine Tango - it was beyond incredible, and really showed the connection they had as dancers. No AT from a contestant has matched it, for me.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Kara and Artem's American Smooth, though their VW does run it close.
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I think Mark & Karen;s AT takes some beating. But I think the one Alesha & Matt did was pretty close.
    If you ask which dancer's did you prefer,I think Alesha & Matt were my favs. And she enjoyed everything she did as well. She brought real life to the programme IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    Lily_M wrote: »
    Predictable I know, but mine would Kara and Artem's rumba and their AS - can't choose between them and they both make me emotional, which is what I want when I'm watching dance.

It IS what you want when you watch dance - or to feel some kind of emotion. That's when you know they've got it right.

Off the top of my head - a few faves have been Alesha and Matt's Waltz and VW, Mark & Karen's AT, Kara's pink rumba (as opposed to the white one in the final which didn't get me QUITE as much as the original), Cherie Lunghi's beautiful classy rumba, Denise's Jive, .........you know, this Christmas when I've got some time off, I'm going to have a bit of a dancefest and remember some of the dances!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    Probably Kara and Artem's American Smooth, though their VW does run it close.

I'm with this post. Very hard to choose between the two. :eek:

The AS is a bit marred by Len for me. A shame.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »

That has real wow-factor. Being a Kara/Artem fan that series, I was very worried by Scott and Natalie <3. They'd have been better finalists than Matt and Aliona.