Mark Wright
22% 46 votes

Comments

• Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Bianca
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    For me its Bianca. I loved her in her audition. I did find her quite bland and UTR for the first half of the series, but she has really grown on me since about Week 7, with her good PMship, good pitches, good negotiation and just being a reliable investment.

She is a strong, accomplished, independent woman!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were genuinely the two people I disliked the most on the show (soulless office politics obsessives) but Bianca is probably the lesser evil.
  • lankyguy007lankyguy007 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Who the hell would want Mark to win?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I really don't mind. I've always liked Mark but Bianca came over well in the interviews, and she does have a great idea. They've been churning out the same colour of tights for the last 60 years or more (with slight variations). If I was LS I'd back them both.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's such a random final 2 but Bianca is the one I think has the better business plan and I think she's been a bit underrated throughout the process and probably a better performer than Mark
  • brewer480brewer480 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark has sold well and acomplished the most out of the two of them. At the end of the day its about the business models, and mark has eexperience and knows how to make a lot of money with his plan.

I dont really get Biancas business model, surely people can go online and buy any dreamable shade of tights imaginable. Shes made some of the biggest mistakes of the season and she really cant take any criticism.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Bianca all the way

Mark has shown himself to be a slimy manipulative git all the way through, and LS would be daft to take him on as a business partner
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca 100%
  • radiofan4radiofan4 Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    brewer480 wrote: »

I dont really get Biancas business model, surely people can go online and buy any dreamable shade of tights imaginable. .

Your obviously a white person or a man, as you CAN'T buy skin coloured hosiery for black women, it doesn't exist
  • brewer480brewer480 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofan4 wrote: »
    Your obviously a white person or a man, as you CAN'T buy skin coloured hosiery for black women, it doesn't exist

I am both lol. And hold my hands up I dont know a huge amount about tights. But I thought every shade under the sun must be available, especially online.

Its like shoes, women can wear any colour they like men get the choice of black or brown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Who the hell would want Mark to win?

me. think he may struggle to control his nerves in the final though
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca, as I have from Week One.
  • IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I really don't mind. I've always liked Mark but Bianca came over well in the interviews, and she does have a great idea. They've been churning out the same colour of tights for the last 60 years or more (with slight variations). If I was LS I'd back them both.
    The tights isn't actually a new idea, and I've seen it done before. She must really have some sort of incredible USP. Whether it's combining it into shapewear or at a certain denier as well, I really don't know, but it's been done before. In fact I'm pretty sure Wolfords or Jonathon Aston have a done range before, although they're at the premium end of the market.

Mark's business plan has definitely been done before and can be easily accomplished if you know A) how search rankings are ordered and/or B) throw enough money at it. I heard an advert on and American radio station this afternoon offering exactly what Mark was offering and more (although they had some serious restrictions as they design, host and market your site all for one fee).

I'd like Bianca to win, even if it meant me eating humble pie about him not hiring a competitor from an ethnic (not religious) minority.
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark all the way, especially against a poor opponent like Bianca. It was so nearly Mark v Daniel and that would have been amazeballs.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark all the way, especially against a poor opponent like Bianca. It was so nearly Mark v Daniel and that would have been amazeballs.

Daniel versus Mark would indeed have been an exciting final.

However I've been won around by Bianca in the space of about two episodes. I thought going by the earlier weeks she was quite a weak contender, but I've changed my tune now and am seeing things differently. I've surprised myself.
    So I've voted for Bianca in this poll.
    Mark's idea isn't even his own idea, and is simply bloody boring. No imagination or creativity there from how it seems. Internet marketing? Thousands of people do that.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca realising she is a human & not a robot swung it for me tonight. Liked her early on in the process then grew a bit bored. Now back to backing her;-) Looks like it'll be a brilliant final:)
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand it if mark won so voted for bianca
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Bianca. She comes across as a reasonable and logical person, plus she was quite likeable tonight and her business plan seems like something she's passionate about.

But I just can't warm to Mark at all. I tried since I had a feeling he was getting this far but I always find arrogance so off-putting. I'd be surprised if the show wants to promote that sort of attitude, constantly putting down your colleagues any chance you can get, to their faces and behind their backs.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could not vote for the Aussie.

I don't think that Lord S is particularly excited about either.

He can afford 250K.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Anybody but Mark.

I really really don't like him.
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have been fired for crying
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you told me before this episode that it was a Mark Vs Bianca final 2, I would have said I wanted Mark to win but Biancas business plan really impressed me so I find myself wanting her to win.

Marks business plan is pretty good too but since the market around it is so crowded already, I think he will find it difficult to differentiate himself enough.
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of his occasional slithery ways (and I don;t blame him at all for it- the Apprentice is a dog eat dog show), for me Mark is by far the best candidate from this series. I genuinely think there is a gap between him and everyone else.

Whether or not his business plan will trump the already lauded much vaunted plan from Bianca is another thing,