Nicole McLean and CAN maagement- ex husband allegations

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    I don't know but about needing a sympathetic story but she didn't do herself any favours on BB, she lost a contract because of it.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/233004/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-Nicola-McLean-blows-big-job

Her manager (stuck up for her - she was still at CAN) quoted Nicola’s spokeswoman said: “This is a bizarre attempt to tarnish her name. The issue is now with our legal team.”

Things have gone quiet, maybe its all been settled.

Tarnish her name? Because her reputation was so top drawer beforehand. And they are rather fond of placing things in the hands of their legal team aren't they?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Tarnish her name? Because her reputation was so top drawer beforehand. And they are rather fond of placing things in the hands of their legal team aren't they?

So did Nicola ever 'address' Tom's tweets like she stated she would nearly two weeks ago?

Still no formal denial of the allegations, either. And no formal retraction by Tom (I don't count that blurb in that tack mag);-)

Things that make you go mmmmmm!:D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    So did Nicola ever 'address' Tom's tweets like she stated she would nearly two weeks ago?

Still no formal denial of the allegations, either. And no formal retraction by Tom (I don't count that blurb in that tack mag);-)

Things that make you go mmmmmm!:D

:D Indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Nicola isn't going to get around to 'addressing' Toms tweets about the possible fake miscarriage, after all. I know she has an online column in Closer, which would be the perfect platform. Also see Tom hasn't apologised either.

Things that make you go hmmm!!
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Nicola isn't going to get around to 'addressing' Toms tweets about the possible fake miscarriage, after all. I know she has an online column in Closer, which would be the perfect platform. Also see Tom hasn't apologised either.

Things that make you go hmmm!!

If this is being dealt with via legal channels, you won't see any public comment from any of the parties, because they'll have been advised to refrain from commenting by their legal reps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    If this is being dealt with via legal channels, you won't see any public comment from any of the parties, because they'll have been advised to refrain from commenting by their legal reps.

Yeah, that's probably it then

:)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that's probably it then

:)

Probably, but going legal will cost unless Tom retracts after the first solicitors letter. I await his apology to Nicola and CAN.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Probably, but going legal will cost unless Tom retracts after the first solicitors letter. I await his apology to Nicola and CAN.

It's unlike Nicola McLean to be so demure, especially with her views and opinions. Which she is readily giving this week on that Josie person. I would have thought a quick one liner saying the matter was in the hands of her/CAN's legal team would have been prudent.

I guess time will tell. Or not!;-)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's unlike Nicola McLean to be so demure, especially with her views and opinions. Which she is readily giving this week on that Josie person. I would have thought a quick one liner saying the matter was in the hands of her/CAN's legal team would have been prudent.

I guess time will tell. Or not!;-)

I agree (but we both could be wrong:) ).

CAN and Nicola could have used almost the same quote they used when she lost a contract.
    This is a bizarre attempt to tarnish her name. The issue is now with our legal team
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

I hope it's not true and I've said that previously in the thread. What a dreadful lie if it were to be a true story.

Thats precisely the kind of one liner I had in mind for this particular story that is also tarnishing her name, too.

Maybe they're doing things differently, this time.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is still such an odd story. I looked at their Twitters at Tom is going on about Karma and revenge - but it could be about anyone (it's not about Nicola).