Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    That's the one. Lot of people saying they think it's a PR stunt by her management

It probably is. She's only been in the UK for a few days (I follow her on Twitter), so either that or she's a very fast worker;)
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »

Which newly found reality star is seeing a newly divorced premiership footballer?

I can only think of one cash loving footballer who spent a little too much time with his phone who has been recently divorced. Are there others?

This one's been solved!

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/12/Ashley-Cole-gets-off-with-Kayla-Collins/
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Remember this blind? She's back! :D

Not Hannah Montana.

Maybe the girl who is Sonny if she gets a Chance...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Remember this blind? She's back! :D

Not Hannah Montana.

Did she used to hang out with some Wizards and once enjoyed a year without rain?

ETA: Thinking about it, could it be someone who the gossip about has been pretty reckless in the past
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably is. She's only been in the UK for a few days (I follow her on Twitter), so either that or she's a very fast worker;)

I'm sure it suits his cause ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the girl who is Sonny if she gets a Chance...
    This girl is already in trouble, so we’ll try to take it easy on her. On her recent tour, she frequently kicked everyone else off the tour bus so that she could bring random guys aboard. They would spend hours doing what hormonally-charged kids do while her band had to wait outside. One of the people who waited outside was her chaperone, a relative who knew exactly what was happening and did nothing. By the way, our girl loves to film everything. Everything. Yes, there is more than a chance that it will be made public soon.

I agree, this could possibly be a hint? :confused:
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, this could possibly be a hint? :confused:

I'd say so. A very good hint! ;) Now we just have to wait for the sex tape! :D
  • Options
    NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^ Looks like the above 2 posts have been solved. Splashed across the DS frontpage this morning is this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Ted Casablanca:

Welcome back, Veronica Bee-Stings!

As we told you a few weeks ago when we introduced you to the surgically blessed Hollywood star, we assumed you all would be meeting Veronica under different circumstances. See, her sweet and sexy exterior makes A-list actresses hold on tight to their men when in the presence of Ms. B-S, and for good reason!

And V finally got caught putting her stinger where it didn't belong...See, we've heard naughty rumblings from several of VBS' past sets. You know, whispers of some lingering touches with this lead actor, or a lot of private time running lines with that lead actor. Usually, it's no biggie because everyone sleeps with everyone in this town. Especially costars.

But there is one teeny, tiny problemo with one of Veronica's past conquests. You know, the fact that said stud is hitched. The affair isn't going on as we type, but the two were certainly getting hot and heavy back during filming (we had our suspicions and only recently were they confirmed). The poor sucker's wife found out about it and threw a s--t fit, not only on the home and work fronts (she showed up on the set), but more importantly on the Hollywood front. That's right, the wife is telling people who are telling people about what a "****" Veronica is, in hopes of damaging the star's shiny reputation, and ultimately, Veronica's hugely promising career.

But don't count V out yet. We call her Bee-Stings for a reason, ya know? This is one very crafty broad. So while she may be cozying up to hot costars in real life, she knows how to work the behind-the-scenes folks, too. Let's just say, we don't think the term "casting couch" is something Veronica is opposed to.

Oh, and FYI, we read the comments and know how this sounds, so let us say this right up front: We are not talking about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Ted Casablanca:

As we told you a few weeks ago when we introduced you to the surgically blessed Hollywood star, we assumed you all would be meeting Veronica under different circumstances. See, her sweet and sexy exterior makes A-list actresses hold on tight to their men when in the presence of Ms. B-S, and for good reason!

And V finally got caught putting her stinger where it didn't belong...See, we've heard naughty rumblings from several of VBS' past sets. You know, whispers of some lingering touches with this lead actor, or a lot of private time running lines with that lead actor. Usually, it's no biggie because everyone sleeps with everyone in this town. Especially costars.

But there is one teeny, tiny problemo with one of Veronica's past conquests. You know, the fact that said stud is hitched. The affair isn't going on as we type, but the two were certainly getting hot and heavy back during filming (we had our suspicions and only recently were they confirmed). The poor sucker's wife found out about it and threw a s--t fit, not only on the home and work fronts (she showed up on the set), but more importantly on the Hollywood front. That's right, the wife is telling people who are telling people about what a "****" Veronica is, in hopes of damaging the star's shiny reputation, and ultimately, Veronica's hugely promising career.

But don't count V out yet. We call her Bee-Stings for a reason, ya know? This is one very crafty broad. So while she may be cozying up to hot costars in real life, she knows how to work the behind-the-scenes folks, too. Let's just say, we don't think the term "casting couch" is something Veronica is opposed to.

Oh, and FYI, we read the comments and know how this sounds, so let us say this right up front: We are not talking about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.

... didn't Joe le Taxi recently storm onto the set where Lara Croft was filming with Capn Sparrow?
  • Options
    katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    From Ted Casablanca:

Oh, and FYI, we read the comments and know how this sounds, so let us say this right up front: We are not talking about Blake Lively]and Ryan Reynolds.

Having heard rumours before on this website - I think that Veronica Bee-Stings is one of those gossip(y) girls. The husband must be a real daredevil - I wouldn't want to be on the end of one of Sydney's right hooks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Entertainment Lawyer

1 - This former A list singer is providing her boyfriend with $10,000 a month living expenses. You know, in addition to everything else she pays for.

2 - Speaking of money, this actor from a hit cable show is getting a divorce and one of the reasons is that his soon to be ex-wife pocketed about $200K of his money and won't tell him if she still has it or spent it.

3 - This A+ list movie actor gets charged by his wife each time they have sex. If he wants it, then he needs to give her the cash upfront. Well, if I had to have sex with him, I would probably want to get paid to. I wonder how much she charged him for the kid.

4 -Money is obviously not a problem for this B list movie and television actor who has serious hair issues to go along with his bad attitude. He had so many parking tickets for one of his cars that he just walked away from the car rather than pay the accumulated $10,000 in fines on the car.

I really want to know who number 3 is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    katy18 wrote: »
    From Entertainment Lawyer

1 - This former A list singer is providing her boyfriend with $10,000 a month living expenses. You know, in addition to everything else she pays for.

2 - Speaking of money, this actor from a hit cable show is getting a divorce and one of the reasons is that his soon to be ex-wife pocketed about $200K of his money and won't tell him if she still has it or spent it.

3 - This A+ list movie actor gets charged by his wife each time they have sex. If he wants it, then he needs to give her the cash upfront. Well, if I had to have sex with him, I would probably want to get paid to. I wonder how much she charged him for the kid.

4 -Money is obviously not a problem for this B list movie and television actor who has serious hair issues to go along with his bad attitude. He had so many parking tickets for one of his cars that he just walked away from the car rather than pay the accumulated $10,000 in fines on the car.

I really want to know who number 3 is!

Mmmm...This sounds Cagey, but you'll get it in the nick of time probably :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mc7t wrote: »
    Mmmm...This sounds Cagey, but you'll get it in the nick of time probably :D

Ah, got it. I don't know why but as soon as I got your clue the blind sounded x10 seedier. :confused:
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just clarify to those above that think I am some sort of mental fan of other couples on the discussed show that is not the case - I do have a life.
    I was just confirming someone elses blind - I think it came originally from Popbitch or HolyMoly.
    And that is all I am prepared to say on the matter.
    You must believe what you want.

That would explain the slightly lacklustre response that country boy received from the other dancers whilst in Tess's pit on Saturday, thanks for all your spoilers alisonrose:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would explain the slightly lacklustre response that country boy received from the other dancers whilst in Tess's pit on Saturday, thanks for all your spoilers alisonrose:D

Oooh is this gossip? I don't follow Strictly but i know the countryboy you're referring to. So what's he supposed to have done or has done allegedly?
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think his wife was shown in the audience last week though.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I too noticed this. He does seem like a nice guy, but never seemed to be very popular amongst the other celebs.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too noticed this. He does seem like a nice guy, but never seemed to be very popular amongst the other celebs.

I've seen a change in him, their was obviously something going off.:eek: I found it odd that the atmosphere was so flat when they were talking to him about making it through to the final.:confused:
    I think his wife was shown in the audience last week though.

She was, although they don't seem as close and supportive as you would expect. ;)
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    A nice one for the festive season
    Is this the biggest kindness in the history of the world? Nope. Not by a long shot, but it is pretty big to show you what happens when people take time to do the little things. This initialed A++ list producer/writer/director and creator was filming in a local Los Angeles neighborhood recently. It is not a street that usually sees a lot of filming and took place on a quiet street. It was just some pick up shots for a movie, but our producer/director was there to supervise. When the residents discovered who was shooting and for what movie, they of course came out to gawk. Not a problem for our producer who took pictures, signed autographs and even let all the kids come out and listen on headsets and explained each shot in advance. Many of the residents baked cookies or brought out food for the crew and the producer got all their names and addresses and sent a personalized, signed note mentioning each item of food to each person. Definitely a nice touch and left everyone with some great holiday spirit and lots of love for our producer.

Popular guess a director who's a bit Lost
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    That is the band, google the lead singers name and perez and you will find it
    :p

Lordy :eek:

Thats cheered me up
  • Options
    sarahcasarahca Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    I've seen a change in him, their was obviously something going off.:eek: I found it odd that the atmosphere was so flat when they were talking to him about making it through to the final.:confused:

She was, although they don't seem as close and supportive as you would expect. ;)

Family and wife in particular seemed very close and supportive to me. Particularly in ITT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like Roxy Couture is doing some damage control in light of Stud-Bucket LeBeouf philandering ways, the family is starting to appear together at functions since they very rarely bring the kids along to these soirees...They seem to be quite the united family unit at recent sports award function and he was 'thanking his wife', she was all teary eyed...smart woman indeed ;):D ...xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    Seems like Roxy Couture is doing some damage control in light of Stud-Bucket LeBeouf philandering ways, the family is starting to appear together at functions since they very rarely bring the kids along to these soirees...They seem to be quite the united family unit at recent sports award function and he was 'thanking his wife', she was all teary eyed...smart woman indeed ;):D ...xx

Arh so that is who Stud Bucket LeBeouf is :D
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lady that wears cotton dj'd at my uni a few years back and was apparently off her face on the white stuff. Could be her.

And she's still boring.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uzfk_wang-chung-everybody-have-fun-tonig_music
This discussion has been closed.