• RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that was fun.

It was:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Will.i.am
    I wanna know already who is being pitted against who in the battles... may have to rewind and watch the preview for nxt week again...
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that was true, do you really think Tom would have missed out on the Welsh girl tonight, or Danny for that matter.

True, but tonight's has seemed so staged. As someone else said they felt they were watching a Simon Cowell production, which it is feeling like now.

Maybe we are just not hearing what the judges hear when the good ones (according to us) are singing..
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will.i.am
    Andagha wrote: »
    So they say they don't know who sings, but I think they get to see the vt's.. So they have chosen their singers right from the off.. This is so damn staged..

Tom would have then had the welsh girl and Danny the guy at the end
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie J
    OKAY so my favourites on each team are:

will.i.am - Either Leah or John
    Jessie - Either Danny or Lovelle
    Tom - Alys
    Danny - Abi (but also really like Conor)
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »
    Liked him, glad Will waited :)
    Well great episode tonight much better then the last ep and battle rounds look awesome
    Agree with you both. :)
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OKAY so my favourites on each team are:

will.i.am - Either Leah or John
    Jessie - Either Danny or Lovelle
    Tom - Alys
    Danny - Abi (but also really like Conor)

I can't remember em:o
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just how it's edited

Yes, you're probably right. Wish they wouldn't edit it like that though..if only they did show it how the judges saw each one not how they want us to watch it.

It just makes some of us cynical I suppose..or is that just me.? I'm getting very cynical in my old age..lol
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-Zee wrote: »
    Ha ha, true :D:D

I'm you guys may want to check your facts they didn't drop to like the third live rounds
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny
    I still don't feel like there are any standout acts.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    So how come they leave the really good ones and it is so staged between the ones they do pick.? Ok so they don't see the vt's but I wouldn't mind betting that they have someone in their little ears telling them who to pick..

They did the same with Jaz last year - built him up as though he was going to win. In the end he didn't.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member

I'm the same. I don't tend to remember the names of contestants on these shows until we are into about week 3 of the live shows :o.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie J

Leah - R.I.P girl
    John - the guy who sang Wicked Game tonight
    Danny - about you now (sugababes) guy
    Lovelle - Diamonds girl
    Alys - 'the cave' girl who got rejected last year
    Abi - the one who did the hindu version of the oasis song tonight
    Conor - 'starry eyed' ginger guy

And if I have to pick my overall favourite - either Alys or Abi
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I seem to remember a few in the earlier shows. The last ones have been pretty dull.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny
    I seem to remember a few in the earlier shows. The last ones have been pretty dull.

The first shows seem so long ago.
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apart from last weeks episode I thought the episodes have been getting better week, and I loved tonight's one
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will.i.am
    CJ was quite flat during that performance but he has a decent voice. Overall, I think Will I am has the best team. I think there were much better singers during the earlier blind audition shows.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will.i.am

me too i dont know what it is with the voice i was the same last year till the live rounds yet in bgt and xf i remember their names
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny
    I thought it was a great show tonight with some really good acts. There are always some good singers who don't get through in the last auditions show when the teams are nearly full. It's a shame but it's just the way it is.

My only small criticism is I get fed up with the families screaming 'push, push'. It's much better when they just have a couple of friends, like Karl did 2 weeks ago, and they didn't cut to them at all so we can hear the song straight through.

Really looking forward to the battles. There are quite a lot this year who I'm looking forward to hearing sing again.
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    me too i dont know what it is with the voice i was the same last year till the live rounds yet in bgt and xf i remember their names

I think the problem is that the vast majority of acts on The Voice are at the very least good singers so the Coaches are picking the best from the best

On Xfactor and BGT there are actualy far fewer good singers who simply stand out against the joke and just plain bad acts
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    great, really Jessie?

i dont know how to put it without sounding a bit non PC but was it not obvious the last singer was going to be black?

I don't see how it was obvious. I was not expecting the last singer to be black, but when I saw him I wished he wasn't, because just as I predicted some will insinuate race bias.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Will.i.am
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Shrek was on new faces? that was the first tv talent show, that or the skies the limit.

Wasn't the first big one Opportunity Knocks?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie J
    Can someone request polls to vote for the best contestant on each team?
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good show tonight!

Lookin forward to the Battles :)
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average episode.

Thought the team quota looked really flawed tonight. Wasn't about the Voice. It was about a coach wanting to win making it no different to the X Factor